BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

But The Complete Storyline Is Pretty Good, I Guess Im Pretty Biased About It Because I Wouldn't Really Be The Blader I Am Today Without MFB, But I Do Understand That The Kind Of Small Story & "Repetitive Nonsense" They Do Have Is Cool

In response to Hato-Bokkun
(Jan. 04, 2015  9:49 PM)TeamAgroBlast Wrote: But The Complete Storyline Is Pretty Good, I Guess Im Pretty Biased About It Because I Would Really Be The Blader I Am Today Without MFB, But I Do Understand That The Kind Of Small Story & "Repetitive Nonsense" They Do Have Is Cool

First of all, why did you type all that in capitals for the beginning.

Second the story was okay, until Zero G ruined it for me.
Lol, Its a Habbit. & Yea I Agree, Zero-G Was Ehh..
(Jan. 04, 2015  9:49 PM)TeamAgroBlast Wrote: But The Complete Storyline Is Pretty Good, I Guess Im Pretty Biased About It Because I Wouldn't Really Be The Blader I Am Today Without MFB, But I Do Understand That The Kind Of Small Story & "Repetitive Nonsense" They Do Have Is Cool

In response to Hato-Bokkun
Neither would I, but I still greatly dislike the anime. The story was pretty weak in my opinion.
To me, Metal Fight Beyblade is a GOOD anime, but it's repetitive at times but it's enjoyable as well, it's not the unwatchable series that is the Zero G dub, that still is far worse than the three, and I notice the series gets worse, at least for the Metal Saga, except the raw version of Explosion is marginally better.
I think that the MFB anime is pretty good personally, but hey, what do I know, I'm pretty easily amused.

Also, I haven't seen the Shogun Steel anime yet, for whatever reason, Canadian TV stations (such as Teletoon) only play Metal Masters, the only reason I have seen Metal Fury is because it is on Netflix, so, could you please give me a rating of Shogun Steel (e.g 0.1 out of 10)
2003wolfboy2 Wrote:I haven't seen the Shogun Steel anime yet, for whatever reason, Canadian TV stations (such as Teletoon) only play Metal Masters

YTV, another Canadian TV station, used to play Shogun Steel, then stopped at the end of the anime. They also played Metal Fusion to Metal Fury, along with the Hasbro-remakes, BeyWheelz and Raiderz.

Not too sure why Teletoon started to play Metal Masters out of nowhere, though, haha.
It's even worse at the french Teletoon, they are playing again, again and again the Metal Fusion serie, and they never played Metal Master or Metal Fury.
(Jan. 19, 2015  2:38 AM)Shido Wrote:
2003wolfboy2 Wrote:I haven't seen the Shogun Steel anime yet, for whatever reason, Canadian TV stations (such as Teletoon) only play Metal Masters

YTV, another Canadian TV station, used to play Shogun Steel, then stopped at the end of the anime. They also played Metal Fusion to Metal Fury, along with the Hasbro-remakes, BeyWheelz and Raiderz.

Not too sure why Teletoon started to play Metal Masters out of nowhere, though, haha.

I used to watch Metal Fusion on YTV, I also remember Metal Masters airing on YTV, but right around then I took a break from beyblade, when I got back into it, Metal Fury and Shogun Steel were no where to be found. I think the reason Teletoon started to play Metal Masters because YTV stopped, YTV also stopped playing the Pokemon and Yu-gi-Oh! anime, as well as Power Rangers, Teletoon must have just picked up all those series when YTV ditched them.

In the US, Cartoon Network completely stopped airing after Shogun Steel. No reruns, no nothing.

Honestly, I wished we'd get BeyWarriors Cyborg dubbed. It seems the one good side series anime doesn't get aired; ironic.
Then again, CN is known to air horrible shows, Beywheelz and Beyraiderz being a couple of the bunch.

Beywarriors Cyborg was decent, and yet we get these two carppy side series, but not this?
How much of Cyborg aired? I haven't heard anything about it.
Neither have I, the gap of time on when people ignore it or when it's obscure seems large.
(Jan. 19, 2015  1:43 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

In the US, Cartoon Network completely stopped airing after Shogun Steel. No reruns, no nothing.

Honestly, I wished we'd get BeyWarriors Cyborg dubbed. It seems the one good side series anime doesn't get aired; ironic.
I agree with you. From what I've seen of Cyborg, it looked a much better Spin-off to sit watch through every Weekend. If only it was in English, I can get into the plot more. I hope Italy gets to watch everything. If they do, there's a chance
The Canadian CN never even played Metal Fusion. It kinda stinks, I mean the fact they never played it.
(Jan. 19, 2015  10:43 PM)King Carp Wrote: The Canadian CN never even played Metal Fusion. It kinda stinks, I mean the fact they never played it.
That does seem unfair...
As for what you said on the top, Shogun Steel was my first Bey-blade season. Many say the previous ones were better, and this one's carp. I equally like them, and you should watch on Youtube to judge for yourself. The spin-offs were crappier because they weren't as interesting, especially BeyRaiders.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H3xehqeZ7k
So.... this is why no news as came out since Cyborg aired, or anything at all. And according to a commenter, Hasbro stopped selling toys in the stores and airing the shows. Should we say Let It Rest in Peace?Crying
BeyWarriors Cyborg Japanese info including episode titles in Japanese:
http://www.allcinema.net/prog/show_c.php?num_c=352047#6

Also, this could be a hint that BeyWarriors Cyborg will be airing in Japan soon.
http://ameblo.jp/ax-staff/entry-11995180019.html

BeyWarriors Cyborg (Japanese Version) is now streaming on the Anime Hodai Streaming Service.
http://animehodai.my.softbank.jp/s/titles?filter=h

I will somehow find a way to get these.
(Feb. 28, 2015  10:12 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: BeyWarriors Cyborg Japanese info including episode titles in Japanese:
http://www.allcinema.net/prog/show_c.php?num_c=352047#6

Also, this could be a hint that BeyWarriors Cyborg will be airing in Japan soon.
http://ameblo.jp/ax-staff/entry-11995180019.html

BeyWarriors Cyborg (Japanese Version) is now streaming on the Anime Hodai Streaming Service.
http://animehodai.my.softbank.jp/s/titles?filter=h

I will somehow find a way to get these.

This seems promising, I guess. Are they actually official sites?
Yes, these are official sites. The Anime Hodai streaming service is through softbank, a mobile carrier in Japan. It will also be up on p.unext.jp very soon. The unext site iust requires you to have name, address, phone, credit card (the only overseas card accepted is amex prepaid, credit).
I'm so dissapointed that this (probably) won't be airing in the U.S., anytime soon.

If it does air in Japan, it makes me wonder if they plan on releasing the toys there, at all. Shame, I would have loved to see what it would have been like.
Oh my god, I had seen that these would be made available in Japan but I didn't expect there to be some way to rip these, thank you so much.

Are they publishing them bit by bit or is every episode online already?