BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

Apparently Beywarriors Cyborg has gone on a hiatus, I think that K2 will continue to broadcast it on january.
(Dec. 07, 2014  11:12 AM)Caos. Wrote: Apparently Beywarriors Cyborg has gone on a hiatus, I think that K2 will continue to broadcast it on january.

I remember that happened to Shogun Steel here in the U.S's Cartoon Network.
(Nov. 18, 2014  5:48 AM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote: In my opinion Hasbro should focus on tops and nothing extra, as the tops are always there but the side series(es) almost always fail.

exactly, i mean beyraiderz? come on!
(Jan. 03, 2015  5:59 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2014  5:48 AM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote: In my opinion Hasbro should focus on tops and nothing extra, as the tops are always there but the side series(es) almost always fail.

It is January now. An episode did air today. If not, hopefully next week.

(Jan. 04, 2015  12:34 AM)FurryFilmaker Wrote:

Sorry, thought you were talking about my post.

but I think the Beywarriors: Cyborg to continue. From what I've seen in the Italian dub, its interesting.

(Jan. 03, 2015  5:59 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: exactly, i mean beyraiderz? come on!

Sorry, thought you were talking about my post.

but I think the Beywarriors: Cyborg to continue. From what I've seen in the Italian dub, its interesting.
I'm not talking of the anime, I'm talking about the actual toy.
They (apparently) are going to make the toy Beyraiderz Cyborg, but the only thing for it is a listing name: Beyraiderz Cyborg Assortment.
Besides, Cyborg is on hiatus at the moment and might not air anywhere else but Italy because of Beyblade ending and bad sales for the (sub)series.
(Jan. 04, 2015  2:23 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: They (apparently) are going to make the toy Beyraiderz Cyborg, but the only thing for it is a listing name: Beyraiderz Cyborg Assortment.
Besides, Cyborg is on hiatus at the moment and might not air anywhere else but Italy because of Beyblade ending and bad sales for the (sub)series.

Why couldn't they just stick with the tops and improve on them? The only thing same about beyblades with beyraiderz, beywheelz are they have "bey" in their names and have a spinning motion.
But they are also the worst ideas for a sub series, as hey means spinning top and neither of them were, the only reason it was done was to connect the series together.

I agree that they should make spinning tops improvisation.
(Jan. 04, 2015  2:34 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: But they are also the worst ideas for a sub series, as hey means spinning top and neither of them were, the only reason it was done was to connect the series together.

They probably made the sub series anime so little children will want the spin-off products because "they look so cool in the show!" but in reality most of us are going "Uhhhh...".
(Jan. 04, 2015  2:34 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: But they are also the worst ideas for a sub series, as hey means spinning top and neither of them were, the only reason it was done was to connect the series together.

Beywarriorz and XTS say hi.

And in reality, making something similar to Beyblades would be stupid, because why would anyone want a cheap, tournament illegal top when they could get a high performance legal top?
(Jan. 04, 2015  2:58 AM)Dual Wrote:

And in reality, making something similar to Beyblades would be stupid, because why would anyone want a cheap, tournament illegal top when they could get a high performance legal top?
Right. beywarriorz don't have ability to customize and the beast models on the tops are just making them weaker.
(Jan. 04, 2015  3:08 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:

Right. beywarriorz don't have ability to customize and the beast models on the tops are just making them weaker.
You can customize Beywarriorz... And it is actually more like a statue on top of a spinning top/wheel, making it somewhat weak, yes. But this is off topic.
(Jan. 04, 2015  3:09 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2015  3:08 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2015  2:58 AM)Dual Wrote: Beywarriorz and XTS say hi.

You can customize Beywarriorz... And it is actually more like a statue on top of a spinning top/wheel, making it somewhat weak, yes. But this is off topic.
you cannot change much performance quality like you can beyblades. changing arms of the plastic beast models doesn't do much.
EDIT: Oh! we're talking only about the anime series and not the products, sorry!

Alright, easy...

It doesn't have to be tournament legal, improvements could include innovation, like RC Beyblades, I would love a sub series on that, because it's still a spinning top...

What I mean is something like Beywarriors, they were fine, not something stupid like Beyraiderz and Beywheelz... I still stand by that.
That wouldn't make sense though, because:
1. They did make RC Beyblades, and they were awful.
2. The series was essentially about beyblades that characters controlled.
It would all be quite redundant.

Now that seems like quite a biased opinion, because Beywarriorz were complete rubbish. I bought a Beywarrior, a Beyraider, and a Beywheel and I can honestly say the Beywarrior was the worst. It seems like everything has to be a spinning top in order for you to like it, and I don't understand that.

Also, I didn't mean to sound rude or confrontational, this is nothing against you, I just have a tendency to debate these sort of things with a strange amount of fervour.
(Jan. 04, 2015  4:20 PM)Dual Wrote: That wouldn't make sense though, because:

Now that seems like quite a biased opinion, because Beywarriorz were complete rubbish. I bought a Beywarrior, a Beyraider, and a Beywheel and I can honestly say the Beywarrior was the worst. It seems like everything has to be a spinning top in order for you to like it, and I don't understand that.

Also, I didn't mean to sound rude or confrontational, this is nothing against you, I just have a tendency to debate these sort of things with a strange amount of fervour.

Whether they were awful or not is a matter of opinion, Hasbro wouldn't know they were the worst because they don't look through yours or even a WBO members perspective, just the concept by itself. I wouldn't care if it wasn't a spinning top if it didn't use the term "bey" meaning spinning top, yeah it's nitpicky but I have my own personal line so if you can't respect my opinion then that's tough.

I know "Bey" is only used to link the series but still, I don't care if it's a spinning motion, that doesn't make a it beyblade like, again, it's just me nitpicking. For me, Beywarriors were the best because they had a good idea, the others while unique were always short in fun, at least to me. YES, it would make sense to make another top, maybe not RC or Beywarriors but something else because Hasbro doesn't know they perform badly, just because YOU did.
Why not just agree to disagree. Both of you have strong opinions for whatever reasons being, so just respect that at this point, haha.
Yeah, all I want to do was express my opinion, I wasn't intended to bash on someone else's because anyone who does that I never agree with. If he loves Beyraiderz, that's fine, I just wanted to say why they weren't that good to me.
(Jan. 04, 2015  4:20 PM)Dual Wrote: That wouldn't make sense though, because:

Erm...and how is Beywheelz better than BeyWarriorrs? Yeah, it was better than BeyRaiderz but are you seriously telling me that Beywheelz is up to the standards of Beyblade?

I'm not saying Beywheelz is bad but if you seriousky think Beywheelz belongs to the same gameplay and element as Beyblade then yeah...thats not too ideal. Beywheelz should have been it's OWN series. Not part of the Beyblade franchise. Like JinbeeTheShark said, as it has the term "bey", it would have spinning tops written all over it...not wheels or vehicles.At least BeyWarriors (NOT Cyborg or Beyraiderz) got it more correct than BeyWheelz and before you blab on about how "Beywheelz is like a Beyblade because it spins but on its side" then please don't because I that is a silly excuse to call it a "bey". It's like me coming to you with a toy helicopter and then called it 'Beycoptors' (Yes, we're going back to that) because the propellors "spin" like "beys"...doesn't that sound like a rediculous idea? That's because it is.
Alright, let's just respect our opinions for now, its the best idea and I don't want to start an heated arguement.
(Jan. 04, 2015  6:11 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Yeah, all I want to do was express my opinion, I wasn't intended to bash on someone else's because anyone who does that I never agree with. If he loves Beyraiderz, that's fine, I just wanted to say why they weren't that good to me.
Oh, I don't like beyraiderz, I like beywheelz. But I completely respect your opinion, I was just trying to make my point clear.

Is...that really why you hate Beywheelz? Well hey, beyblades are stupid because they aren't actual blades! There are many things I would like to say here (for example, you putting words in my mouth. Beywheelz are nowhere close to beyblades in terms of quality as a product), but all I will say is this.

One of three things are happening here, I'm almost certain. Either you hate beywheelz so much that you are looking for anything wrong with it to use against it, you really do hate beywheelz just because you think that it's some sort of crime to call something a "bey" because it spins (as oppose to it being part of, of I don't know, the beyblade franchise?), or you are going out of your way to attack me because of something I said (which I don't think is the case, you seem like a good person).

That's all I'm gonna say on the matter, this is really off-topic and that's partially my fault, so I'll stop talking about the subject.
Okay I admit Beywheelz aren't that bad because Beywheelz did have rare moments of fun and I do like my Sparks FX Leone one as it looks amazing, Beyraiderz I didn't like because it wasn't as epic to me, at least Beywheelz were destructive which in a way is fun.
And the anime was great ^ lol

But Anyway.. Whats next for Beyblade ? Does Anybody Know ?
(Jan. 04, 2015  7:31 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2015  6:11 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Yeah, all I want to do was express my opinion, I wasn't intended to bash on someone else's because anyone who does that I never agree with. If he loves Beyraiderz, that's fine, I just wanted to say why they weren't that good to me.
Oh, I don't like beyraiderz, I like beywheelz. But I completely respect your opinion, I was just trying to make my point clear.

Is...that really why you hate Beywheelz? Well hey, beyblades are stupid because they aren't actual blades! There are many things I would like to say here (for example, you putting words in my mouth. Beywheelz are nowhere close to beyblades in terms of quality as a product), but all I will say is this.

One of three things are happening here, I'm almost certain. Either you hate beywheelz so much that you are looking for anything wrong with it to use against it, you really do hate beywheelz just because you think that it's some sort of crime to call something a "bey" because it spins (as oppose to it being part of, of I don't know, the beyblade franchise?), or you are going out of your way to attack me because of something I said (which I don't think is the case, you seem like a good person).

That's all I'm gonna say on the matter, this is really off-topic and that's partially my fault, so I'll stop talking about the subject.

If you read more carefully, I said that things that spin BUT aren't spinning tops DON'T make them 'beys'. "Beys" come from beigomas which were spinning tops...Beyblades are spinning tops...Beywheelz are NOT...

AND I didn't say that calling something that spins a "bey" was a crime, I said that you can't just call them"beys" because they spin...so if anyone is putting words in my mouth, it's you. Also, yes you areattacking me by making me look like I am saying something idiotic (which I'm not).

Must I repeat myself again? Because everytime I explain something, people mis-interprets it and thinks I mean something else even though I am saying it black and white, clear as crystal. I also don't hate Beywheelz but calling them "beys", no, that doesn't work for me.
(Jan. 04, 2015  7:41 PM)TeamAgroBlast Wrote: And the anime was great ^ lol

But Anyway.. Whats next for Beyblade ? Does Anybody Know ?

Eh, the anime is horrible for me, but the Beyraiderz is even worse. It looked cool but disappointed me so badly, the toys which were decent in thought far surpasses the horrendous show Beyraiderz.

The toys weren't terrible but the anime was, it doesn't make me want to use a Beywheelz or Beyraiderz, the Beyblade series, and even Zero G did make me want to use a beyblade.