dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Hi!!! Do you think you might be able to get bb-22 defense and stamina reshuffle set anytime soon? I really really need 1,,, and also, do u do combined shipping, or not?
hello, sorry that i don't have it at this moment, but i try to ask our suppliers for this item, if i got it, then i will up-dated my first page, so please keep watching it, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
Hello dimsum2u ive heard good things about you, i know that Canada will be getting there beys in about late april but my friends and I are impatient, very soon we will be ordering from you.
Hope that your buisness continues to flourish.
kais3r
Hi! I´d just bought you a Dranzer on eBay,I know that you live in Hong Kong, but When will be in my hands the beyblade??? (Mexico City)
Kais3r : thank you very much! and i will do the best for you, thanks!

Kai95 : i have checked the post office, the shipment time from HONG KONG to MEXICO will takes around 2 to 3 weeks, it is a normal, but sometime the shipment will be shortly, so please keep waiting for it, thanks!
Thanks! Gracias! Danke!
thanks il keep watching. thank u 4 ur efforts!
Dimsum2u, could you get anymore launcher grips cause there are expensive now on ebay.?
hello, sorry that is hard to find now, i have asked all my suppliers, then still go the same answer - OUT OF STOCK, and don't know when will get back from the factory, anyway, i am keep watching it, if i got it, then i will come back and up-dated the first page, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
Easter holiday start from 2/4/10 to 6/4/10 in our country, and all the post office has closed, so i can't send anything to the buyers, but when the post office is open (7/4/10), then i will send all items at the first time, so due to this long holiday, all shipment will be delay few days, so please all buyers take reference, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
Hey! Just wanted to thank dimsum2u because i live in aus, and my friend had an earth aquila shipped to her place for me, and it arrived in 4 days! thanks x] u're awesome! :] if it helps, i'll only buy from you *unless you don't have it, but i'd rather wait if it's from the MFB series*
Item came here yesterday in wonderful condition, thanks :]
momiji manju : thank you very much! and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Yotsuba : also thanks for let me know its arrived, as i said before, all beyblades will pack into GIFT BOX to ensure all items arrive with you safety, unlike some sellers, sending fragile items in JIFFY-BAGS, always damaged or broken, anyway, i hope to see you soon, thanks!
(Apr. 12, 2010  9:57 AM)Galaxy Pegasus Wrote: Are these au prices

No, GBP is clearly written beside the prices in the original post.
Galaxy Pegasus : the price is GBP (UK POUNDS), but if you want to send payment by AUD, then you can go to check this website www.xe.com to get the up-dated currency rate, and i will accept AUD, thanks!

Aqua : thanks for answer Galaxy Pegasus. ^__^
wow! Grin
i'm a wbo member... *___*
Grin i'm really happy in this moment... xD
BAD NEWS !!!!! THE SUPPLIERS TOLD ME THE NEW STYLES WILL BE DELAY FROM APRIL TO MAY! Pinching_eyes~
OMG!!! THATS TERRIBLE NEWS!!! that means no galaxy pegasis or ray unicorno for me till next month!!
received the hybrid sets and suspensions, very cool! thanks! very fast shipping
hi.. Smile
i have 1 question. any beyblade haven't got the image, can I still buy one without image?
InfernoSlayer0 : sorry that i will keep checking the delivery time, when i got it, then i will up-dated WBO, thanks!

ArgorokKing : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope you see you soon, thanks!

tini07 : sorry that actually i am not understand of (have't got the image), are you want to see the beyblade in my listing??? it is so simple, you just click the beyblades name, then you will see what it is, please try it on my first page, thanks!
can you hold a attack and balance hybrid wheel reshuffle set till tuesday plz
catslikeeggs : sorry please tell me the beyblade code (for example : BB-29, BB-43.....), thanks!
BB:56 hybrid wheel reshuffle set attack and balance
ps my digital power launcher came yestrday thanx well worth the wait thanx
your the dude i wanted to get the salamalyon but you didnt couldnt ship them i was so happy when i got my hands on them but still why cant you ship to malysia