dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

What the carp are you doing. I'm bored of this now so I'm just going to give you links:

Synesthesia is selling 2
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Synesthe...ing-Thread

Beynval is also selling one.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beynval-...HEAP-STUFF
mezz : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

CokeWithCherry : would you mind to tell me the beyblade number (for example, BB-28, A-89, H-31...), because i want to make sure which beyblade are you looking for, or your can send the link for me, thanks!
This is awesome, and the prices are great! But how does the discount work?
(Mar. 23, 2010  1:08 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: This is awesome, and the prices are great! But how does the discount work?

What do you mean "how do they work?" The prices are already discounted
(Mar. 23, 2010  1:08 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: This is awesome, and the prices are great! But how does the discount work?
You simply place an order with him on this message board, and you have dimsum2u's lower prices.
(Mar. 23, 2010  1:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You simply place an order with him on this message board, and you have dimsum2u's lower prices.

Oh, alright. Thanks!
hi dimsum2u I m italian and I m looking for the
Beyblade MA-01 Dragoon MS Ultimate Version (HMS System)
have you got one to sell or will you sell it in the future?
Please I love that bey!
It is very unlikely he has one, they're very rare. Beynval and Synesthesia are selling a Dragoon msuv. Look up their threads in the bey marketplace.
(Mar. 26, 2010  3:46 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: hi dimsum2u I m italian and I m looking for the
Beyblade MA-01 Dragoon MS Ultimate Version (HMS System)
have you got one to sell or will you sell it in the future?
Please I love that bey!

hello, sorry that i don't have this in my shop, but i will keep checking for you, when i got it, then i will tell you at the first time, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
Ok thanks...What kind of stadium is conteined in the set bb-32...and how much do you want for it(in euro)?(total price with the spedition in italy)...
(Mar. 27, 2010  9:03 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Ok thanks...What kind of stadium is conteined in the set bb-32...and how much do you want for it(in euro)?(total price with the spedition in italy)...

Comes with an attack MFB stadium
Look at the price on the first page then use a currency converter to turn the price into euros.
Thanks everybody for the answers and sorry if I am not good in english
ok if i bought these:

TAKARA METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE 105RF DF145FS M145Q BB-56
TAKARA METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE PISCES ARIES LIBRA BB-57
Dark Bull
Flame Saggitario
Dark Cancer
Earth Aquila
Metal face
Starter Galaxy Pegasis
Starter Ray Unicorno
Beylauncher Suspension
Grips x2

how much will it be plus shipping? i live in u.s.
for the starter Galaxy Pegasis and Starter Ray Unicorno, when do u thnink u can get them? cause ill buy these when u have those 2.
The shipping is included in all the individual prices in the OP.
(Mar. 28, 2010  6:59 AM)megablader2 Wrote: The shipping is included in all the individual prices in the OP.
i know just wanted to know the total. also dont i need to post here to get discounted price and buy?
You've done it completly wrong if you bought from ebay. If you want the discounted prices you should have paid him through paypal after looking at the discount prices on here! The discounted prices are listed in the OP! I don't really think this is hard to understand. Since your the only one to have made this mistake.
(Mar. 28, 2010  7:14 AM)megablader2 Wrote: You've done it completly wrong if you bought from ebay. If you want the discounted prices you should have paid him through paypal after looking at the discount prices on here! The discounted prices are listed in the OP! I don't really think this is hard to understand. Since your the only one to have made this mistake.
uh.... who said i already bought from ebay??? get it right
(Mar. 23, 2010  1:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You simply place an order with him on this message board, and you have dimsum2u's lower prices.
also kai-v even said to post here. i think the only one who made a mistake is u, so check the other posts. like u quoted "I don't really think this is hard to understand
(Mar. 28, 2010  7:20 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: also kai-v even said to post here. i think the only one who made a mistake is u, so check the other posts. like u quoted "I don't really think this is hard to understand
Well, I meant that you actually send him a private message on this board for the order, and you will get the discounts ...
i did that also. i just posted here to make sure
(Mar. 28, 2010  6:16 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: i did that also. i just posted here to make sure
Cool, everything is fine then.
Gianmarco.93 : (1) hello, please check this link for detail, thanks! (http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/nearestshop/...Nbb32c.jpg) , (2) EURO will be EUR39.00, (3) ship to ITALY will have to add the extra postage EUR12.00, (4) and please check my old message, all buyers have to take a risk of this stadium, thanks!

Yotsuba : thanks for anwer Gianmarco.93.

megablader2 : thanks for anwer Gianmarco.93 & InfernoSlayer0 , the website is www.xe.com

InfernoSlayer0 : please tell me all the beyblade code first, or please check my first page, and sorry that the price is the best of the best, i can't offer extra discount to you, sorry! and if you buy from my ebay shop, sorry that i can't offer discount to you, and i hope you will be understand me, thanks!

Kai-V : thanks for anwer InfernoSlayer0, and i have got his PM, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
reading the opening page i have seen this:

up-dated stock list (ALL THE PRICE INCLUDED SHIPPING FEE TO YOUR HOME, IF YOU WANT TO GET THE TRACKING NUMBER, THEN PLEASE ADD EXTRA GBP1.50 FOR EACH ORDER, AND I ACCEPT PAYMENT BY PAYPAL)

So why I have to pay 12 euro for the ship in Italy?
The price is very good but I don t have the 12 euro for the ship..My budget now is about 40 euro ç_ç
If I buy many article from you i have to pay the ship for every one?if i don t have to pay for everything the ship I think i will buy from you when i will have money to buy more beyblade in a time (so after easter that is this sunday)
Will I be able to pay in USD?
Hi! The shipping fee can be avalaible for Mexico City???