What video games do you play?

Mario odyssey, smash bros ultimate, Mario kart 8, botw. (i like nintendo)
Hogwarts Legacy, Demon Slayer, Sims 4 ( modded ) CoD MW22, Fire Emblem, FFXIV, whatever I'm in the mode for.

I have a gaming PC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch and NEW 3DS.
I just started playing DBD and got da dlcs
(Nov. 14, 2020  1:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Beyblade, Bendy and the Ink Machines, Fifa, Roblox

The first person to mention the best game. (Roblox) If you disagree then start a argument or whatever I will prove to you roblox is top. Bro it probably has a better version of your favourite game.
Got the Megaman Battle Network Collection. Only played 5 and 6 back then. A shame however it only comes in three language options.
getting back on pokemon sword
I love Open World adventure games, like Minecraft, Grounded, Subnautica, BOTW, and Pokemon (I've 100% completed most of these games). I also play ProjectPlaytime, Roblox, and some VR Games.
(Apr. 17, 2023  6:54 PM)lil-iz Wrote: I love Open World adventure games, like Minecraft, Grounded, Subnautica, BOTW,  and Pokemon (I've 100% completed most of these games). I also play ProjectPlaytime, Roblox, and some VR Games.
What games do you play on roblox?
Fortnite, asphalt 9, crk, beyblade burst app and tears of the kingdom
I play Baldur's Gate 3, Valorant, Apex Legends, Counter Strike Global Offense. Though I'm looking to transition into mobile platform.
I'm not much of a mobile gamer too, I play Identity V, League of Legends, Cyberpunk 2077, Elden Ring, and sometimes when my friends aren't busy I play minecraft with them.
i play fortnite, a bit of apex, legend of zelda (totk) some minecraft, like, any pokemon game (currently only scarlet, violet, brilliant diamond, and shinning pearl remasters.)

i also have a pretty stacked pokemon go acc, but nowhere to play it on : P (currently only have a nintendo)

eventually i'd really like to either get a playstation, (the games are kinda better, and theres a couple games i really like on there) or a xbox. but besides that, maybe im gonna try to get legends arceus, or mario wonder, or ssbu and mortal kombat, because lately, idk why but i really wanna play mortal kombat.
I also play PokémonTCGO, Minecraft, Fortnite, Roblox, Apex Legends and sometimes Genshin Impact
(Feb. 08, 2024  2:08 PM)BeybladeDiction Wrote: I also play PokémonTCGO, Minecraft, Fortnite, Roblox, Apex Legends and sometimes Genshin Impact

AYYYYY WHAT'S GOOD????????!!!!!! Smile
my main ones are fortnite, Minecraft, stardew, any Pokemon game, any sonic game, Mario kart 8, smash, splatoon and cult of the lamb
My main thing these days is Roblox (Bladers: Rebirth, Beyblade: Rebirth, and A Blader's Will) Forza Horizon (any of them) Sonic Frontiers, and whatever is on Game Pass