Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D SD & HD TV RAW (ep126 raw)

(Jul. 24, 2011  4:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:30 PM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: ahh its all good dranzer - just wondering where will it be up for the download??
I cant get it from megaUpload because I have to pay and my dad wont allow me to use his credit card Unhappy

Why do you have to pay ? None of us pay to download on Megaupload ...

wait what!?!?! why

when I try to download it it takes me to this server thing and says I have to sign up and pay for an account and put up information about myself
waiiit is there a difference between megaupload and 4megaupload - ive been searching on 4megaupload
... If you just click on DranzerX13's links, wait forty-five seconds, and the link to the free download appears ... Did you never read what was written ?
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... If you just click on DranzerX13's links, wait forty-five seconds, and the link to the free download appears ... Did you never read what was written ?

i have to pay
... None of us have to pay, what the hell are you talking about ?
(Jul. 24, 2011  6:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... None of us have to pay, what the hell are you talking about ?

I have no idea - it says I have to pay for an account for 3 weeks subscription or something to "download this video"
something about servers and countries Tired
(Jul. 24, 2011  7:14 PM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  6:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... None of us have to pay, what the hell are you talking about ?

I have no idea - it says I have to pay for an account for 3 weeks subscription or something to "download this video"
something about servers and countries Tired

Let me clear this up if u want a premium download u have to pay which is faster and gets rid of ads and stuff. For a regular download it is in a box on the right of the screen which appears after 45 seconds.
Actually, downloading from MU differs by country. Some countries you actually have to pay in order to download from there at all.

Anyway, 4D 119 HD RAW added.
Why is there no view on megavideo option for this one?
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:21 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Actually, downloading from MU differs by country. Some countries you actually have to pay in order to download from there at all.

However, KoolCatCurtis' account says that he lives in Vancouver in Canada ...
Cool! I live near Vancouver, BC, Canada too!! I upload the episodes without any problem and for free, so it should be no problem for KoolKatCurtis
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:21 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Actually, downloading from MU differs by country. Some countries you actually have to pay in order to download from there at all.

Hay, on the behalf of the maskeraid100 productions i like to say thanks for uploading episodes!
The Episode 98 link is not available...please take a note of it.... Smile
(Jul. 28, 2011  2:20 PM)sridbeyz17 Wrote: The Episode 98 link is not available...please take a note of it.... Smile

It is known, read around :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...#pid723523
thanks Kai-V for telling us this information.
4D HD RAW added.

Episode 98 is in the DVD-Rip section for those of you who want to see that.
Just wanted to point this out, concerning the subs. I've been keeping an eye on Yuurisan-subs' website/blog for the past few months after eps 22's release, but the site is, as of July, no longer active. When the subs will arise once again and who will do them, I do not know. I'll try to keep an eye every now and then for MFB subs, if they're done by another group.
(Aug. 01, 2011  12:54 PM)misquared Wrote: Hey guys, which episode does this screenshot come from? http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...Sophie.PNG

It's in the 4D series, Rebirth Team Dungeon. Gingka and the gang meet up with Team Excaliber to chase down a lead. The picture is of Sophie discussing the background information about a bey while sailing on a yacht headed towards the island where they think there's a lead.
thanks, i've been trying to find them online and now you got them.
4D 122 HD RAW added.

Note: This episode is showing as "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." Just keep trying until you get it, because its showed up for me once or twice. Its just an MU server issue that happens sometimes.
When's the next episode uploaded? Can't wait! Grin