Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D SD & HD TV RAW (ep126 raw)

It comes and goes apparently, just watch it directly on the site whence it appears.
MU has server problems sometimes. The file is there, just keep trying. Codeine Extorts is talking about Mega Video.
DranzerX13 you are right, the MU link works again now. thanks a lot.
where is the video link
it says thge file is currently available
i meant unavailable
somehow, there is problems with the link on my computer too. Unhappy
I AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD MFB4D 116 AND IT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD! ps subscribe to bigbangpegasus45 on youtube [its me!]
Link updated. I tested it multiple times and it works.
cool. Unfortuanly it takes like 3 hours to upload...Unhappy
Can anyone upload these files in (.mp4) format ?
Or.. is it impossible ?
(Jul. 10, 2011  1:17 AM)iTris12311 Wrote: Can anyone upload these files in (.mp4) format ?
Or.. is it impossible ?

Download them and convert them yourself ...
Are there plans to sub any of these? There was a group subbing the first season, but they took forever and as of this April they got to a remarkable... Episode 22. Zanon disappears and reappears as well.

I watched some of the dub, and just WOW at that.
When i click on the link it says the file is temporarily unavailable
The file temoparily unavailable
I checked many times and the link would say not available
WOW! I think that the link on this episode totally works, but i'm not sure what's wrong with the previous attempts.
Hey Dranzer!
Will ep 119 be out soon - PS I noticed that your Veoh! is down! what happen?
My Veoh account got terminated. 3 strikes, and you're out!!!

Anyways, today's episode will be late. My raw capper's cable went out during the second half of the episode, but don't worry I have backup. Someone else is providing me with today's episode, so bear in mind, that ep119 is not my cap.

It should be out sometime later today, just to let you know.
(Jul. 24, 2011  10:57 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: My Veoh account got terminated. 3 strikes, and you're out!!!

Anyways, today's episode will be late. My raw capper's cable went out during the second half of the episode, but don't worry I have backup. Someone else is providing me with today's episode, so bear in mind, that ep119 is not my cap.

It should be out sometime later today, just to let you know.

ahh its all good dranzer - just wondering where will it be up for the download??
I cant get it from megaUpload because I have to pay and my dad wont allow me to use his credit card Unhappy
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:30 PM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: ahh its all good dranzer - just wondering where will it be up for the download??
I cant get it from megaUpload because I have to pay and my dad wont allow me to use his credit card Unhappy

Why do you have to pay ? None of us pay to download on Megaupload ...