Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion

They are only live on Monday not now, some major thumbnail spoiler stuff but I also don't care lol
(Aug. 04, 2023  9:23 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Guys, The remain Episodes of Beyblade Burst Quad Strike series: 19 - 26 are here on Hulu already.

Here is a links to them: Ep 19 - 26

Episodes:
Ep. 19 - Champion's Challenge! Radiant Finals!
Ep. 20 - Invincible Shadows! Aiger vs. Bel!
Ep. 21 - Dire Destiny! Ruin Pandemonium!
Ep. 22 - Shining Star! Lodestar Battle Tournament!
Ep. 23 - Vroom-vroom Revolution! A Hero's Journey!
Ep. 24 - Achilles vs. Pandemonium! Clashes of Light!
Ep. 25 - Resonance vs. Elemental!
Ep. 26 - Elemental Battle! Ultimate Showdown!

If any of you got a Hulu account, hope you like them?

You can't watch them yet, they'll be released on monday.
So it's confirmed Valt makes Hasbro Ultimate Valtryek. That sucks, but I won't lie, I understand Hasbro

(Aug. 04, 2023  10:24 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
So Ranzo is the only one with TT bey.
Hold up how did you find that out?
(Aug. 05, 2023  1:00 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
Hold up how did you find that out?

Its shown in Hulu screenshots of the episode.
Do you guys think that Bell and Pri will be Legends level at the end of QS?
Valt “evolves” his Bey?! That is a shame!😔
Did they really need to do QuadStrike Valtryek? Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (I’m 😔)
I really don't like bringing this up, but the hater that I told you all before keeps commenting about how bad Aiger is and Valt is the true hero of Beyblade and went far as saying Quadstrike is "non-canon" season and it ruined how Valt teaches us to be a hero like him and Aiger stole everything from him in this season when helping Pri. I better not read the comments again.
(Aug. 05, 2023  4:05 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: I really don't like bringing this up, but the hater that I told you all before keeps commenting about how bad Aiger is and Valt is the true hero of Beyblade and went far as saying Quadstrike is "non-canon" season and it ruined how Valt teaches us to be a hero like him and Aiger stole everything from him in this season when helping Pri. I better not read the comments again.

That hater isn't on this website is he?
I like Aiger being in a mentorship role and I liked the advice he gave to Kit in today’s episode
Isn't it ironic that the weakest QS Blader is the only one with a Takara Tomy bey?
(Aug. 05, 2023  9:16 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Isn't it ironic that the weakest QS Blader is the only one with a Takara Tomy bey?

#justiceforroktavor
My last predictions for QuadStrike

1) Shu Kurenai or Taiga Akabane helping Pri create Flame Pandora

2) Toko, Nika, Chiharu and Kento Aoi reunion with Valt and Valktryek evolution to final elemental QS version

3) A scene of Valt, Aiger, Dante, Hikaru, Hyuga, Bell, and Pri eating Beybreads at Valt's bakery will be nice.

3) Ken reunites with Valt and appearances of Ranjiro, Fubuki and Suoh at the Beigoma Academy.

4) Revisit to BC Sol with appearances of Free, Rashad, Delta, Illya, Bashara and Kristina.

5) Pax destroys Zeal Achilles

6) Bel wins over Pax and the farewell ending of the anime with Valt and his former BeyClub members all together at Beigoma.
Why'd they choose the Asahis for the tournament?? We literally have Legend level bladers that Bell and Pri haven't beaten before (Drum and Xander) and they decided to use what is essentially fodder for the final arc of the story.
Does anyone have a problem with how the tournaments are being set up in recent seasons? It’s become a lot more childish because Wakiya focuses more on games and activities to set up his tournaments. Basically any random could have gotten into the final 4 of the champions challenge. Bel didn’t beat anyone and just passed through because he was clearing the activities.
How does everyone feel knowing that QS ends tomorrow? It feels kinda weird because a week ago were all talking about Aiga vs Bell and other topics for QS. But a literal day before Kitt vs Bell we already have information about the final episodes of QS, today we learned know who wins in the title match between Bell vs Aiga and a few hours after this were entering the final episodes of QS. It felt like we just skipped everything up to this point when actually we really just pick up from the last episode.
(Aug. 06, 2023  9:53 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Does anyone have a problem with how the tournaments are being set up in recent seasons? It’s become a lot more childish because Wakiya focuses more on games and activities to set up his tournaments. Basically any random could have gotten into the final 4 of the champions challenge. Bel didn’t beat anyone and just passed through because he was clearing the activities.

I don't blame you, although it is weird and not much of a tournament, they do make them more unique. At least the Champion's Challenge Tournament felt more like a tournament than the Dynamite Battle Tour.
(Aug. 06, 2023  9:53 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Does anyone have a problem with how the tournaments are being set up in recent seasons? It’s become a lot more childish because Wakiya focuses more on games and activities to set up his tournaments. Basically any random could have gotten into the final 4 of the champions challenge. Bel didn’t beat anyone and just passed through because he was clearing the activities.

I see what you mean and can agree with it. The tournament themselves don't feel like tournaments besides phase 2 of the champion challenge tournament where everyone battles until one is left standing. But imo it’s a decent change of pace that lets bladers test their skills, warm up, and see the strengths of the others. But the issue with this is like you said it feels like almost anyone can make it within the top 3 (possible top 4) to battle but I guess thats the point to see who truly comes out on top. As for the DB battle tour it felt random the entire time.
(Aug. 07, 2023  3:55 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: How does everyone feel knowing that QS ends tomorrow? It feels kinda weird because a week ago were all talking about Aiga vs Bell and other topics for QS. But a literal day before Kitt vs Bell we already have information about the final episodes of QS, today we learned know who wins in the title match between Bell vs Aiga and a few hours after this were entering the final episodes of QS. It felt like we just skipped everything up to this point when actually we really just pick up from the last episode.

Looking back at 2015 and the 8 year journey I went through with Burst, I have such an emotional attachment to the series and it feels hard to watch the finale because I don't want to let go of it.
(Aug. 07, 2023  3:55 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: How does everyone feel knowing that QS ends tomorrow? It feels kinda weird because a week ago were all talking about Aiga vs Bell and other topics for QS. But a literal day before Kitt vs Bell we already have information about the final episodes of QS, today we learned know who wins in the title match between Bell vs Aiga and a few hours after this were entering the final episodes of QS. It felt like we just skipped everything up to this point when actually we really just pick up from the last episode.

Honestly, my mind was full of anger and confusion about what the f'ck is going on, and thought someone is pulling a prank...

I have no choice but to accept the truth of QS ending. If the story had been like DB/QuadDrive, I'd rather it's over on the first week.

Season 7 QuadStrike is definitely a whole new level of the anime and the first to make me keep up with new episodes ever since Turbo.

Have to praise Hasbro, if not for them, we never have a female main character, Pri Forsythe is so amazing in this season. A bit disappointed that there was no reference to Illya Mao and her quad Bey, but I just hope she can appear in the finale.
(Aug. 07, 2023  5:06 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:

Looking back at 2015 and the 8 year journey I went through with Burst, I have such an emotional attachment to the series and it feels hard to watch the finale because I don't want to let go of it.

I feel the same way but I'm looking foward to X. After 8 long years we're finally at a moment where we can say goodbye to one series and welcome in another. Just think about all the future beyblade fans that will get into the series thru X the same way some of us came in thru burst(me personally getting into beyblade during metal) . X is gonna be their series to love. One of the best thing about Metal and the OG series is being able to rewatch and relive the moments and reflect on how much joy those series gave me when they were airing and now we can do the same with Burst.
Who else thinks we should've gotten introduced to Pax and Pri way earlier in Burst just because they're so amazing and wholesome characters? The story of Quadstrike could've unfolded the exact same way where Pax would have his small little villain arc and eventually be turned into a good character and even become one of the main supporting characters. I just we wish we had gotten to see more of these two.
Now that the series is over, who are the top 15 bladers in the Burst universe? IMO:
1.Valt
2.Bell
3.Pax
4.Pri
5.Aiga
6.Shu
7.Drum
8.Rashad
9.Payne
10.Kitt
11.Bashara
12.Lui