Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion

(Jul. 18, 2023  5:18 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: About Flame Pandora, do you all think it's possible that Bey will be made by Pri herself and not Pax?  Like she'll still use Twister Pandora in the tournament and loses and Pax leaves her on her own, but after some encouragement from her friends, she'll create Flame Pandora with some help from either Bel, Aiger's father, or Shu Kurenai? Aiger's father Taiga did get mentioned in Episode 14.

We already saw pax making flame a couple episodes ago
Predictions for episode titles for QS after 21:
22. The Elemental Battle! Bell Vs Pax!
23. Destiny Arrives! Belfrye Evolution!
24. The Beginning Of The End!
25. Final Challenge! Quad Strike!
26. Goodbye! Happy Endings! (Final Episode)

Description for each episode:
After Pax makes his new bey Ruin  Pandemonium and Pri is heartbroken to see her brother betray her so Bell decides to battle Pax himself but in the end Belfrye breaks.
After Divine broke Bell makes Destined Belfrye which uses elemental power. Bell battles Shu and barely wins with ring out.
Mostly an episode for character development and Bell challenges Pax to a battle.
Bell vs Pax and Bell obviously wins at the end. Pax realizes his mistakes and makes up with his sister and Bell finally proves himself to be a incredible strong blader.
26. Goodbye! Happy Endings!
This is literally just an epilogue (and kind of a cameo fest tbh) for burst but it all concludes beautifuly.
I hope this is how the final episodes go or at least somewhat like this.
(Jul. 19, 2023  12:25 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Predictions for episode titles for QS after 21:

After Pax makes his new bey Ruin  Pandemonium and Pri is heartbroken to see her brother betray her so Bell decides to battle Pax himself but in the end Belfrye breaks.
After Divine broke Bell makes Destined Belfrye which uses elemental power. Bell battles Shu and barely wins with ring out.
Mostly an episode for character development and Bell challenges Pax to a battle.
Bell vs Pax and Bell obviously wins at the end. Pax realizes his mistakes and makes up with his sister and Bell finally proves himself to be a incredible strong blader.
This is literally just an epilogue (and kind of a cameo fest tbh) for burst but it all concludes beautifuly.

If the last episode title is something like, "Final Elemental Showdown! Bell vs Pax!" i'm going to lose it. 

Cameo of every character. No battles. No beys. Just characters. Reunions. Get togethers. And Valt and the gang atop Beigoma telling the viewers if they want to blade with them.

Your idea is perfect Bey100. I want the last episode to be the highest produced episode in Burst even surpassing Cho-Z#50 and GT#49 but I could just be wishing at a brick wall.
(Jul. 19, 2023  4:06 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2023  12:25 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Predictions for episode titles for QS after 21:

If the last episode title is something like, "Final Elemental Showdown! Bell vs Pax!" i'm going to lose it. 

Cameo of every character. No battles. No beys. Just characters. Reunions. Get togethers. And Valt and the gang atop Beigoma telling the viewers if they want to blade with them.

Your idea is perfect Bey100. I want the last episode to be the highest produced episode in Burst even surpassing Cho-Z#50 and GT#49 but I could just be wishing at a brick wall.
I don’t even think it visually needs to be amazing (even though that would be great) I just want a solid nice conclusion to burst.
I'm fully expecting to watch a db-esque ending where it's a perfectly serviceable and fine finale that will be followed by an outcry of fans who expected more.
That's not to say y'all shouldn't expect good endings or be happy with mediocrity, I'm just saying don't raise your expectations too much.

And I'm going to laugh hard if this ends on another cliffhanger battle, the other 2 gens ended on cliffhanger battles it was funny watching people get mad at burst having one too pre-qs announcement (but I do understand why).
(Jul. 19, 2023  7:35 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: I'm fully expecting to watch a db-esque ending where it's a perfectly serviceable and fine finale that will be followed by an outcry of fans who expected more.
That's not to say y'all shouldn't expect good endings or be happy with mediocrity, I'm just saying don't raise your expectations too much.

And I'm going to laugh hard if this ends on another cliffhanger battle, the other 2 gens ended on cliffhanger battles it was funny watching people get mad at burst having one too pre-qs announcement (but I do understand why).
I mean my expectations aren’t that high it’s just something I really want because if we don’t get it then Quad Strike while sure it could be a nice little season will be kinda pointless to me (even though it’s for Hasbro to sell their stupid products)
I’ve evolved to Quadstrike! (New profile pic)
(Jul. 20, 2023  8:19 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: What would happen if Shu faces Aiga?

Shu is better.
Warning: Bit of a long post here but I wanted to know how others felt about this.

If you had to choose which do you guys prefer, DB Bel or QS Bel as a character and blader? Personally I'd go with DB Bel. He not perfect in either season but Bel felt way better written in DB and actually had some character development(in QS it all the character development practically goes to Pri).

In DB, Bell's ego and arrogance felt more balanced, he was still full of himself but it was more tame. Unlike in QS where his arrogance and tomfoolery are more frequently on display. He was a much better blader in DB as well since he rarely took his eye off the battle, had some strategies here and there, was more adaptive, read his opponents and there moves faster and better, and he overall just used his brain more when he fought and he didn't lose the same way almost everytime like how he does in QS. Idk, DB Bel just felt way more rounded out and better developed in the last season than he does in the current one.

I get that with Pri in the mix they can't fully focus on him and Pri is more involved/important in QS's plot than Bell is given that Pri and Pax's data gathering is mainly what's driving the story foward; but the writers could've done more for Bel imo. Maybe have him talk with Belial more, have him grow out of some of his bad habits or develope more postive ones, maybe they could've focused on how the constant losses affect and influence Bell and show him bettering himself to overcome those setbacks similarly to what they're doing with Pri, or maybe just have him act WAY less comical and actually have him care about his losses and being seen as the "demon king/dark prince" like he was last season, oh and STOP intentionally making him act out in a ways that get him punished for no reason other than trying to get a cheap laugh out of the viewers! It's really not funny, it's wasting time that could be spent on improving him and in QS they did this WAY too much. Being Ken's lackey and getting DQ'd from the tournament wasn't gonna make people feel sympathetic towards him for or root for him at all.... There's alot that could've been done for Bel this season, sucks to see him written so poorly in comparison to Pri. But I'll stop my ranting here and ask again, do you prefer DB Bel or QS Bel as a character and Blader?
(Jul. 22, 2023  12:26 PM)BondsofTime Wrote: Warning: Bit of a long post here but I wanted to know how others felt about this.

If you had to choose which do you guys prefer, DB Bel or QS Bel as a character and blader? Personally I'd go with DB Bel. He not perfect in either season but Bel felt way better written in DB and actually had some character development(in QS it all the character development practically goes to Pri).

In DB, Bell's ego and arrogance felt more balanced, he was still full of himself but it was more tame. Unlike in QS where his arrogance and tomfoolery are more frequently on display. He was a much better blader in DB as well since he rarely took his eye off the battle, had some strategies here and there, was more adaptive, read his opponents and there moves faster and better, and he overall just used his brain more when he fought and he didn't lose the same way almost everytime like how he does in QS. Idk, DB Bel just felt way more rounded out and better developed in the last season than he does in the current one.

I get that with Pri in the mix they can't fully focus on him and Pri is more involved/important in QS's plot than Bell is given that Pri and Pax's data gathering is mainly what's driving the story foward; but the writers could've done more for Bel imo. Maybe have him talk with Belial more, have him grow out of some of his bad habits or develope more postive ones, maybe they could've focused on how the constant losses affect and influence Bell and show him bettering himself to overcome those setbacks similarly to what they're doing with Pri, or maybe just have him act WAY less comical and actually have him care about his losses and being seen as the "demon king/dark prince" like he was last season, oh and STOP intentionally making him act out in a ways that get him punished for no reason other than trying to get a cheap laugh out of the viewers! It's really not funny, it's wasting time that could be spent on improving him and in QS they did this WAY too much. Being Ken's lackey and getting DQ'd from the tournament wasn't gonna make people feel sympathetic towards him for or root for him at all.... There's alot that could've been done for Bel this season, sucks to see him written so poorly in comparison to Pri. But I'll stop my ranting here and ask again, do you prefer DB Bel or QS Bel as a character and Blader?

Yeah, DB Bell I liked better as a character but i'm glad that he's being put in his place in battles this season. 

Either way I enjoy him regardless.
(Jul. 22, 2023  12:26 PM)BondsofTime Wrote: Warning: Bit of a long post here but I wanted to know how others felt about this.

I prefer DB Bell as well, but I honestly aree with what Achilles25 said; It's nice to see Bel again. But I also agree with some of the points you've made.

DB Bell by far because at least there he had a bit more substance to his character but QS Bell is honestly annoying don’t understand how he is marketed as the mc while Quadra isn’t
(Jul. 22, 2023  1:33 PM)Bey100 Wrote:

DB Bell by far because at least there he had a bit more substance to his character but QS Bell is honestly annoying don’t understand how he is marketed as the mc while Quadra isn’t

Bell still has relevance due to being a mediator between Pri and Pax's relationship. Same with Aiger.

DB Bell. He had a character arc that season.
Pax is odd. First he says it doesn't matter whenever Pri wins or not and now it's like "Win or we aren't related anymore!" Tsk.

Late to this post but, DB Bel was superior to his QS version. I almost hate QS Bel tbh. I get that Pri and Pax and the elemental beys are QS's plot but with being said why have Bel back at all? The writers have nothing for him, he's labeled as the MC of QS despite the fact he's not the one moving the plot forward, he feels like a 3rd wheel to Pri, and tbh they could've completely done QS with Bel. If they had they would've been forced to improved Pri's character. 

Instead it feels like Pri gets all the writing and character development only to end up losing to her challenger while Bel swoops in afterwards to face em next, occassionally winning. I completely agree with your point that the writers should have found something for Bel to make him feel more relevant to QS's story. It's like everytime he's on screen it's some pointless filler scene/comedic moment. Instead of wasting whatever screentime he gets they should have given him some sort of sideplot or something. Maybe he could've spent time investigating Pri's older brother to find out more about the power behind elemental beys and in the process he gradully learns more about Pax's plans for the ultimate bey and he could try to stop him or sonething like that.

I guess the writers were either too busy with Pri or lacked the time to do more with him(this season did move quicker than previous ones)... or they could've been too lazy to put more work into Bel with the time they did have Uncertain, no disrespect to those writers though, but they definitely should have either made Pri MC and cut out Bel or actually give him some of the spotlight and make him more involved in the season since he is the MC.

(Jul. 28, 2023  2:11 PM)Ice-Leopard Wrote: Pax is odd. First he says it doesn't matter whenever Pri wins or not and now it's like "Win or we aren't related anymore!" Tsk.

Lol, for real though.
(Jul. 29, 2023  12:31 PM)Krow Wrote:

Late to this post but, DB Bel was superior to his QS version. I almost hate QS Bel tbh. I get that Pri and Pax and the elemental beys are QS's plot but with being said why have Bel back at all? The writers have nothing for him, he's labeled as the MC of QS despite the fact he's not the one moving the plot forward, he feels like a 3rd wheel to Pri, and tbh they could've completely done QS with Bel. If they had they would've been forced to improved Pri's character. 

Instead it feels like Pri gets all the writing and character development only to end up losing to her challenger while Bel swoops in afterwards to face em next, occassionally winning. I completely agree with your point that the writers should have found something for Bel to make him feel more relevant to QS's story. It's like everytime he's on screen it's some pointless filler scene/comedic moment. Instead of wasting whatever screentime he gets they should have given him some sort of sideplot or something. Maybe he could've spent time investigating Pri's older brother to find out more about the power behind elemental beys and in the process he gradully learns more about Pax's plans for the ultimate bey and he could try to stop him or sonething like that.

I guess the writers were either too busy with Pri or lacked the time to do more with him(this season did move quicker than previous ones)... or they could've been too lazy to put more work into Bel with the time they did have Uncertain, no disrespect to those writers though, but they definitely should have either made Pri MC and cut out Bel or actually give him some of the spotlight and make him more involved in the season since he is the MC.

(Jul. 28, 2023  2:11 PM)Ice-Leopard Wrote: Pax is odd. First he says it doesn't matter whenever Pri wins or not and now it's like "Win or we aren't related anymore!" Tsk.

Lol, for real though.

My main problem with QS Bell is that his wins are never earned. It seems like he suddenly beats Ken, Hyuga, and Pri just because. Remember how in God Valt had to go through the entire European League to make it the World League, and then had to beat the World League and then the Champion’s Cup to become World Champion? Meanwhile Bell doesn’t improve resonance, favs the same people over and over again, goes through no character development, and will get the title for free. IMO,Pri should be champion, not Bell. She goes through character development, has multiple beys with different abilities, More relevance, and would the first female burst character to earn the title.
(Jul. 29, 2023  4:08 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2023  12:31 PM)Krow Wrote: Late to this post but, DB Bel was superior to his QS version. I almost hate QS Bel tbh. I get that Pri and Pax and the elemental beys are QS's plot but with being said why have Bel back at all? The writers have nothing for him, he's labeled as the MC of QS despite the fact he's not the one moving the plot forward, he feels like a 3rd wheel to Pri, and tbh they could've completely done QS with Bel. If they had they would've been forced to improved Pri's character. 

Lol, for real though.

My main problem with QS Bell is that his wins are never earned. It seems like he suddenly beats Ken, Hyuga, and Pri just because. Remember how in God Valt had to go through the entire European League to make it the World League, and then had to beat the World League and then the Champion’s Cup to become World Champion? Meanwhile Bell doesn’t improve resonance, favs the same people over and over again, goes through no character development, and will get the title for free. IMO,Pri should be champion, not Bell. She goes through character development, has multiple beys with different abilities, More relevance, and would the first female burst character to earn the title.

This is part of why I feel like Pri should've just been MC. It doesn't make any sense to give all the charcter development to Pri and have her be the one moving things forward but not have her be the MC of QS.
(Jul. 29, 2023  4:08 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2023  12:31 PM)Krow Wrote: Late to this post but, DB Bel was superior to his QS version. I almost hate QS Bel tbh. I get that Pri and Pax and the elemental beys are QS's plot but with being said why have Bel back at all? The writers have nothing for him, he's labeled as the MC of QS despite the fact he's not the one moving the plot forward, he feels like a 3rd wheel to Pri, and tbh they could've completely done QS with Bel. If they had they would've been forced to improved Pri's character. 

Lol, for real though.

I mean, Bel did go through Ken's little training regime before beating him so the win is deserved there. Hyuga and Bel where shown to be equally matched the two times they battled 1 on 1 and tbh you can't really make the claim that either deserved to beat the other since there was no real background or relevance to their battles. They just fought each other. And with Pri they were both shown getting ready for this battle with Bel practicing with Ranzou while Pri trained on her own. And to Pri's credit she nearly beat him but he bursted her before belial hit the ground. So I wouldn't say his wins are never earned, especially considering the time he's putting in to prepare for Kitt and Aiger. 

But I do agree that compared to what previous MCs had to go through Bel's getting it easier in QS. Same with him going through no character development or inproving his resonance but I agree with Krow's point and blame the writers for that one; if they had him have his avatar talks with belial and reflect more on his losses like he did in DB that would have made him alot better. Him getting the title remains to be seen. But I agree that it would've been nice to have her be the first female champion had she been the one moving forward.
(Jul. 29, 2023  5:58 PM)BondsofTime Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2023  4:08 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: My main problem with QS Bell is that his wins are never earned. It seems like he suddenly beats Ken, Hyuga, and Pri just because. Remember how in God Valt had to go through the entire European League to make it the World League, and then had to beat the World League and then the Champion’s Cup to become World Champion? Meanwhile Bell doesn’t improve resonance, favs the same people over and over again, goes through no character development, and will get the title for free. IMO,Pri should be champion, not Bell. She goes through character development, has multiple beys with different abilities, More relevance, and would the first female burst character to earn the title.

I mean, Bel did go through Ken's little training regime before beating him so the win is deserved there. Hyuga and Bel where shown to be equally matched the two times they battled 1 on 1 and tbh you can't really make the claim that either deserved to beat the other since there was no real background or relevance to their battles. They just fought each other. And with Pri they were both shown getting ready for this battle with Bel practicing with Ranzou while Pri trained on her own. And to Pri's credit she nearly beat him but he bursted her before belial hit the ground. So I wouldn't say his wins are never earned, especially considering the time he's putting in to prepare for Kitt and Aiger. 

But I do agree that compared to what previous MCs had to go through Bel's getting it easier in QS. Same with him going through no character development or inproving his resonance but I agree with Krow's point and blame the writers for that one; if they had him have his avatar talks with belial and reflect more on his losses like he did in DB that would have made him alot better. Him getting the title remains to be seen. But I agree that it would've been nice to have her be the first female champion had she been the one moving forward.

True but Valt trained everyday at BC Sol yet still got stomped by Daigo twice, and lost to Cuza, Ghasem, and Shu twice as well, all before the World League. Hyuga won the first time against Bell then gets burst the next. It just isn’t believable to have Bell win by doing training literally every generic blader does while Valt needs to master the three levels of Bound Attack, learn how to activate The Reboot driver, master Genesis Reboot, master the Strike God Chip, then master Ultimate Reboot, Aiga having to master the Cho z awakening and the plus chip, Drum progressing the Imperials layer base, mastering the Igniton driver then Mastering Gold Turbo, The Asahis mastering teamwork, and Bell himself mastering Dangerous Belial last season.
(Jul. 29, 2023  5:26 PM)Krow Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2023  4:08 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: My main problem with QS Bell is that his wins are never earned. It seems like he suddenly beats Ken, Hyuga, and Pri just because. Remember how in God Valt had to go through the entire European League to make it the World League, and then had to beat the World League and then the Champion’s Cup to become World Champion? Meanwhile Bell doesn’t improve resonance, favs the same people over and over again, goes through no character development, and will get the title for free. IMO,Pri should be champion, not Bell. She goes through character development, has multiple beys with different abilities, More relevance, and would the first female burst character to earn the title.

This is part of why I feel like Pri should've just been MC. It doesn't make any sense to give all the charcter development to Pri and have her be the one moving things forward but not have her be the MC of QS.

You know what? You're actually right. Since Hasbro didn't make a QS Lucius, which no hope for Lain's comeback, they could've not wasted their money on making Destined Belfyre or that bluey with weird orange wings colored S7 QS Evo Valktryek in their products, which it's something that I Was WRONG heavily because thought It'll be on this season used by Valt but no, sorry.

And focus on making a final Evo Pandora instead, and told the writers to focus all story on Pri as the MC in the season, it's a Hasbro season after all.The writers really seem to have fun writing Pri's character.

It's not like they can't have Valt or Aiger around to guide Pri on her blading career.

And those other QS exclusives like Basilisk and Nyddhog are really wasted, I saw some comments about how Nyydhog could have been Nika's bey, that was a waste of opportunity to have her return with a bey of her own.
(Jul. 30, 2023  12:41 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2023  5:26 PM)Krow Wrote: This is part of why I feel like Pri should've just been MC. It doesn't make any sense to give all the charcter development to Pri and have her be the one moving things forward but not have her be the MC of QS.

You know what? You're actually right. Since Hasbro didn't make a QS Lucius, which no hope for Lain's comeback, they could've not wasted their money on making Destined Belfyre or that bluey with weird orange wings colored S7 QS Evo Valktryek in their products, which it's something that I Was WRONG heavily because thought It'll be on this season used by Valt but no, sorry.

And focus on making a final Evo Pandora instead, and told the writers to focus all story on Pri as the MC in the season, it's a Hasbro season after all.The writers really seem to have fun writing Pri's character.

It's not like they can't have Valt or Aiger around to guide Pri on her blading career.

And those other QS exclusives like Basilisk and Nyddhog are really wasted, I saw some comments about how Nyydhog could have been Nika's bey, that was a waste of opportunity to have her return with a bey of her own.

I personally don’t think that Pandora needs to evolve, 4 beys/elements are enough. Also, Destined Belfyre is still derived from the beys of the MC of DB, so of course they want to get the sales from that. And the Hasbro custom beys are nice, but it’s not like the company has the money to make a full season.
Hey Guys, The remain Episodes of Beyblade Burst Quad Strike series: 19 - 26 are here on Hulu already.

Here is a links to them: Ep 19 - 26

Episodes:
Ep. 19 - Champion's Challenge! Radiant Finals!
Ep. 20 - Invincible Shadows! Aiger vs. Bel!
Ep. 21 - Dire Destiny! Ruin Pandemonium!
Ep. 22 - Shining Star! Lodestar Battle Tournament!
Ep. 23 - Vroom-vroom Revolution! A Hero's Journey!
Ep. 24 - Achilles vs. Pandemonium! Clashes of Light!
Ep. 25 - Resonance vs. Elemental!
Ep. 26 - Elemental Battle! Ultimate Showdown!

If any of you got a Hulu account, hope you like them?
(Aug. 04, 2023  9:23 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Guys, The remain Episodes of Beyblade Burst Quad Strike series: 19 - 26 are here on Hulu already.

Here is a links to them: Ep 19 - 26

Episodes:
Ep. 19 - Champion's Challenge! Radiant Finals!
Ep. 20 - Invincible Shadows! Aiger vs. Bel!
Ep. 21 - Dire Destiny! Ruin Pandemonium!
Ep. 22 - Shining Star! Lodestar Battle Tournament!
Ep. 23 - Vroom-vroom Revolution! A Hero's Journey!
Ep. 24 - Achilles vs. Pandemonium! Clashes of Light!
Ep. 25 - Resonance vs. Elemental!
Ep. 26 - Elemental Battle! Ultimate Showdown!

If any of you got a Hulu account, hope you like them?

I thought we couldn’t post links on this site. What is this doing up here?