TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト

Orange Valkyrie is so gorgeous! They're like gemstone Beyblades.
This is the video from beyblade geeks about deaths there oval accel
https://youtu.be/DMgSUZYlTH0
(Aug. 13, 2015  10:31 AM)rakshit1 Wrote: This is the video from beyblade geeks about deaths there oval accel
https://youtu.be/DMgSUZYlTH0

I guess it was posted in the main topic

There were several other videos of death oval accel which were posted on the main topic around 6 days ago
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-12-Sta...cel?page=6

Next time post in the above link, as it was specifically meant for discussions on that bey Smile
A bit weird that they say it will be good at spin stealing when it obviously can't spin in left spin ...
may be he means that's low recoil and make it look like spin stealing with a huge LAD
I think they just didn't think the comment through. I like BBG but to call that a "review" is generous.
Also, the BBGs are not know to be really reliable. They look at the star stats on Hasbro's boxes for example. :')
well I used this just to make me an idea but testing is the better way!
(Aug. 13, 2015  5:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think they just didn't think the comment through. I like BBG but to call that a "review" is generous.

Yeah, now you guys know how I feel about the AVGN.

BBG are more for entertainment purposes, I think people like Jojo are more informative, while BBG are purely entertainment.
FINALY my beys are here, they got here a little early. i cant wait to do an unboxing video, it will be my first unboxing video in a long time Grin
Finally laid my hands on a Valkyrie Wing Accele. Definetly worth some comments about it.

What I like about the Valkyrie and the set:

1. Absolutely loved its design, especially how they handled the curved surfaces of the plastic flywheel.
2. Like their new stickers - now having some transparent parts, and mostly being more transparent than MFB, these stickers matches with the transparent wheel very much. The use of plastic stickers instead of paper ones gives them better endurance to water and scratch.
3. Finally the beylogger became a better handle than that of the beypointer.

What I don't like about the Valkyrie:

1. I dunno about the others, but obviously the bey isn't cohered tightly, and every movement creates a pretty strong rattling noise and wobbling (I am sure I didn't mess up during the dissambles process). This is pretty annoying (and more importantly, unsettling) sometimes and definetly not as good as that of MFB.
2. The bey dissambles easily - Although this is a gimmick of the Burst series, the bey dissambles itself so easily that even putting your hand onto the bey (in order to stop its motion) would result in a handful of parts. Hitting the stadium wall would also do the same.
3. Come on Takara Tomy, why would you put the assembly description on the back of the package instead of putting a paper slice inside the package, especially when you did the latter to the beylogger description?
4. The light launcher's shooting strength is really lame. The Valkyrie stopped so soon that I think even the Galaxy Pegasis can outspin it.
(Aug. 13, 2015  4:06 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Orange Valkyrie is so gorgeous! They're like gemstone Beyblades.

I agree, that orange just looks so nice on Valkyrie.
supposed to get mine today! 2 days later but its faster than regular shipping hah!

------------
Get it! but the border agency charge me extra fees Crying

------------
don't know if I can post that here but here MY purchase:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4e0Ix7...sp=sharing
hey i just upleaded my valkrie unboxing, can i post a link to it here? or would you guys prefer if i posted a link on the beyblade videos thread? im just asking cuz its the new beyblade series and this thread is about them so...idk just wondering
you may put your video in the thread of the valkyrie set or beyblade videos
Is possible that B-23 is left spin?
L-drago 105f was BB-23 and arrived after Reshuffle sets.
did we know if it release a B-23 ?!
(Aug. 14, 2015  6:05 PM)tasarau Wrote: Is possible that B-23 is left spin?
L-drago 105f was BB-23 and arrived after Reshuffle sets.

Everything is possible, but you cannot just assume it.
Quote:1. I dunno about the others, but obviously the bey isn't cohered tightly, and every movement creates a pretty strong rattling noise and wobbling (I am sure I didn't mess up during the dissambles process). This is pretty annoying (and more importantly, unsettling) sometimes and definetly not as good as that of MFB.

The Disk has to remain loose or otherwise it would hold the Beyblade together and prevent it from bursting. This is a necessity of Burst's gameplay mechanic.

Quote:2. The bey dissambles easily - Although this is a gimmick of the Burst series, the bey dissambles itself so easily that even putting your hand onto the bey (in order to stop its motion) would result in a handful of parts. Hitting the stadium wall would also do the same.

Again, it's a necessity of the gameplay mechanic. Pick it up by sliding two fingers underneath the Disk, each on opposite sides of the Driver. It won't burst this way.

Quote:3. Come on Takara Tomy, why would you put the assembly description on the back of the package instead of putting a paper slice inside the package, especially when you did the latter to the beylogger description?

Agreed, this is absurd. ESPECIALLY the sticker directions. I consider it a hostile act.
(Aug. 14, 2015  7:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Agreed, this is absurd. ESPECIALLY the sticker directions. I consider it a hostile act.

I can barely see where it's telling me to put the stickers because of the quality. I don't even look at it I just assume where each piece would go.
(Aug. 14, 2015  7:27 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2015  7:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Agreed, this is absurd. ESPECIALLY the sticker directions. I consider it a hostile act.

I can barely see where it's telling me to put the stickers because of the quality. I don't even look at it I just assume where each piece would go.

Hasbro has been doing the same thing with the new RID line of Transformers (printing directions and such on the back of the box). I believe the intention was it was better for the environment (or most likely just cheaper). Either way, definitely not liking it for either toy and makes it seem cheaper, to me.
If they're gonna do that there should be a clear URL to online instructions.
Um so are these new beys easily worn in the tooth region? Will the wear greatly reduce the burst resistance of the bey?
If it really is then this sucks badly, I'm not that kind of people that would buy a damn load of bey parts, especially if they are highly prone to damage.
It is mostly just Valkyrie's, since its teeth are longer than 'normal' :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...Discussion