Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade

I recently marathoned the first season and loved it. I started the second season and was sad to see what the characters looked like. I tried watching the third, and mfb. I just can't enjoy any of them the way I did the original. I really wanted to watch them all because I have memories of them, and I'm going to try again, but the first season is just more enjoyable for me.
I don't know which I would've liked more because I started with MFB in 2010. But I know a little about the plastics, and MFB seems cooler, the only time I used plastics was with my older cousin when I was like 4. I don't own any though.
Here are my favorite MFB series in order.
1. 4D
2. Zero-G
3. Metal Fusion
4. Metal Masters

Ya, I actually think I liked Metal Fusion a little bit more than Metal Fight/Masters.
I know this is kind of late since Beyblade is coming to an end and that no one really cares about it no more.

I just wanted share my feelings about the whole franchise from Bakuten shoot Beyblade to Metal fight Beyblade to Beyblade Zero g to the movies, manga's and spinoffs and i gotta say what a great and huge franchise it has become.

The main thing you want to here is me share my opinions about Bakuten Shoot Beyblade vs Metal fight Beyblade which is better the Original or the new one personally i think the Original is better as an anime because it was the trilogy that got me into Beyblade without the Original i wouldn't have even known about Beyblade in the first place.

The Original Beyblade had more heart and effort put into, sure the animation was more beefed up in the Metal fight series but that was just about it in Metal fight Beyblade it was as if the characters had no feelings, they kept on talking about becoming the strongest blader rather then actually doing it.

The storyline was boring all this starry sky and The chosen legendary blader nonsense was really boring me, and the rivalry wasn't as good as the Rivalry between Tyson and Kai which turned out to be the best rivalry in blading history with there greatest battle in my opinion and the reason wasn't the badass power of the two Beyblade's or the cool looking beasts ,it was how the two characters Tyson and Kai felt for each other and how important this battle was to Kai, this is why so much people loved Kai because of his personality which made Kai seem unpredictable and mysterious as if you don't know what he's going to do next for example him obtaining Black Dranzer and how it changed him during that time helped me understand who Kai really was outside of Beyblade.

After Beyblade G revolution came to an end and Metal fight started was what really got me and everyone else who has been a fan from the beginning mad, the reason was, that it turned out to be in a alternate universe with totally different characters which made me lose interest to Beyblade entirely but i did force my self to watch the Metal fight franchise and after i watched it, i still didn't enjoy it as much because of the nostalgia factor now gone, it felt as if it wasn't Beyblade anymore as if it was something else.

All i wanted to see was a fresh new start for the Hms Beyblades also the new characters which was from the very last Bakuten shoot Beyblade manga where the blade breakers are all grown up with there kids becoming the next generation i wanted this to be made into a anime, let alone franchise which would have been so much more epic and also would have left much more space for movies and spinoffs which would have made the series so much more popular then it is now.

I hated the fact that Beyblade's were used as weapons rather then a sport in the later series which is what got Beyblade stupid and also the fact that the characters took Beyblading way to seriously.

All i wanted to see was the true sequel to Beyblade g revolution and it turned out to be Beyblade Metal fusion but the the good side is the toys are fun to play with but thats just about it.

Thanks for taking your time in reading my opinion on Beyblade and i would like to here yours too.
(Aug. 09, 2013  1:49 AM)Bbg Returns Wrote: I know this is kind of late since Beyblade is coming to an end and that no one really cares about it no more.

Eh what :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...video-game
Are they gonna make a new season. Man I hope so
i prefered the original series.
more beys for one
more references to eastern culture(the directional gaurdians)
for some reason more symbolism in general
less annoying voice actors in my opinion english max(my least favorite voice of the series) is 330x better than ginka
multiple main characters instead of multiple assistants that just happen to be seen
better humor(you...can tell)
go Gen 1
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:19 AM)Ribbon-hime Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:12 AM)Raikage Wrote: Well...in my opinion.....MFB is just completely devastating the old series. It's just better overall. I see a LOT of hate for it though. Although it's mainly just people complaining that Kai isn't in it. Tired

Exactly. I have seen many irritating comments stating that Kyouya should "burn in hell" because they believe he "copied Kai". I, like many of you agree that MFB is far more interesting than the previous series as well.
Kai takes after either Kyoya or Ryuga.

Sorry for quoting such an ancient post.
Eh. I don't Really know what my favorite is but if I had to choose it would be Metal Masters. I liked the whole teams thing. I know they did it in Bakuten but I still enjoyed MFB better. Cool beys too :3 Like Perseus? Hell yeah man.
Eh... I'm not too sure either, but if I had to pick, it would be the original. I just preferred how it was more symbolic and that it showed the story right from the start, from how the bladers got a bit beast. In mfb, all beys had it, which was just a bit unreal to me. However both series had interesting storylines but mfb was interesting throughout. The original didn't have a continuous storyline especially the first one : Beyblade.
(Aug. 17, 2013  2:20 PM)jacolal Wrote: Eh... I'm not too sure either, but if I had to pick, it would be the original. I just preferred how it was more symbolic and that it showed the story right from the start, from how the bladers got a bit beast. In mfb, all beys had it, which was just a bit unreal to me. However both series had interesting storylines but mfb was interesting throughout. The original didn't have a continuous storyline especially the first one : Beyblade.

All Beyblades had "bit beasts" because they were metaphores, not actual Holy Beasts.
Ba-bam. Layin' down the beylaw yo.
Also in Bakuten, the characters just annoyed me to no end XD When watching MFB I just kinda tuned out Gingka and replaced his voice with Morgan Freeman. It made the show like 50x more dramatic.
I think there was not one character I even halfway enjoyed in MFB. I literally hated all of them. And it wasn't like I had seen the original series before either. The characters just weren't likeable in my opinion.
How could you not like Nile? He had swag.
Because I hate swag XD
but de swegs is te besht yoh.
And I do too haha, regardless though Nile was pretty awesome. He didn't lose in the show :3
Eh, I guess he was ok. There wasn't anything I didn't like about him, but nothing I liked all that much either.
(Aug. 17, 2013  4:38 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I think there was not one character I even halfway enjoyed in MFB. I literally hated all of them. And it wasn't like I had seen the original series before either. The characters just weren't likeable in my opinion.

I totally agree, I mean I was one of those weirdos that wasn't keen on Ryuga. Why? Because he was too dominant which was not very fun and people have been saying Gingka was dominant well Ryuga was much more dominant than Gingka. I'm not going to despise Rago for being dominant because you would expect him to beat Ryuga being the ultimate evil enemy. But Ryuga was different to Rago. Anyone who complains that Gingka "nearly always wins" well that's more to describe Ryuga.
Zero-G is more stable with the characters, Sakyoo is pretty cool
Shogun steel looked good this sat am. Looking forward to watching it as long as it does 't turn out like the first three seasons of mfb...
i am writing this after mfb is finished and during the time of zero g frist season just finishing and ohnestly i like the original is much better pls dont start saying im closed mindded and all that because im not i waited along time for mfb and when it came out i waas extremly excited and i loved the first seaon of it didnt think it was better than ori but it was good i ohnestly didnt like the second thought it started to get boring and i found that ginka was constantly winning so after the secnd i skipped the third now im on zero g and so far its been a big improvement
and i like t as much as first season of mfb but the one series that trumps all was original manga which was much better than anime of both the orig anime was not takao and ohnestly takao along wth Akira toriyama and the writers of bakuman/death note are my fav manga writers takao does top the new writer for me

the down fall of beyblade for me was other than gingka getting annoying i also found that after the second season kyoya got knida annoying and the relation ship between ryuga and kenta (which is very nice and interesting to wtch) was the only thing keeping me watching nothing interested me i found the charcters slightly annoying and madoka i found would only repair and clean blades granted that is alot of help but it just wasnt as good as what kenny did and ryuga and kenta werent appearing often so i left it (i did not mean to offend anyone and zero g is picking up some slack for 2 considereed by me lost seasons by mfb)
(Aug. 22, 2013  3:30 PM)ammarwins2 Wrote: i am writing this after mfb is finished and during the time of zero g frist season just finishing and ohnestly i like the original is much better pls dont start saying im closed mindded and all that because im not i waited along time for mfb and when it came out i waas extremly excited and i loved the first seaon of it didnt think it was better than ori but it was good i ohnestly didnt like the second thought it started to get boring and i found that ginka was constantly winning so after the secnd i skipped the third now im on zero g and so far its been a big improvement
and i like t as much as first season of mfb but the one series that trumps all was original manga which was much better than anime of both the orig anime was not takao and ohnestly takao along wth Akira toriyama and the writers of bakuman/death note are my fav manga writers takao does top the new writer for me

the down fall of beyblade for me was other than gingka getting annoying i also found that after the second season kyoya got knida annoying and the relation ship between ryuga and kenta (which is very nice and interesting to wtch) was the only thing keeping me watching nothing interested me i found the charcters slightly annoying and madoka i found would only repair and clean blades granted that is alot of help but it just wasnt as good as what kenny did and ryuga and kenta werent appearing often so i left it (i did not mean to offend anyone and zero g is picking up some slack for 2 considereed by me lost seasons by mfb)

Oh Gingka was constantly winning...! Ryuga wins more constantly than Gingka and no I don't care if he lost to Rago his wins are still more constant.
IMO I like metal masters the most to me it had more funny episodes like battle of the DJ`s. In 4D and metal fusion I just get annoyed to death by the akward parts where Ginga would say Kentaaa in this really weird annoying voice he does this all the time also in metal masters there was super funny parts like when they were on the train and Masamunay followed that trail of burgers into the wrong train and the guy with that dark wolf who cheated by making his bey float in midair also yu is super cute in metal masters. But my favorite part was when Tsubasa and yu fought Benkei and Demura and Tsubasa became dark Tsubasa it was so epic!! but metal fusion and 4D have some funny parts like in metal fusion when YU called Kyoya yoyo Kenta Kenji Benkei BenBen and Hikaru hipitty hop (lol) and ginga Jinky and in 4D when they were at Dynamis's temple and they were arguing and Modaka yelled at them.
I prefer season 1 and 3 of the original series...MFB is good, but they copied SO much, especially in MFB Explosion/Metal Masters (the world championship, Masamune - Daichi). However thats the reason I like MFB Explosion more than the 2nd Bakuten shoot season. The character design was so annoying in season 2...

So I go with the original series...
Are you saying Masamune is Daichi or the idea of Daichi with the random kid showing up and then joining the team?
I have to say, from what I've seen of it, Metal Fusion seems suspiciously similar to the Original series - Cast gets ambushed by beyblade gang, cast gets stuff (Beyblades, points, etc) stolen, gang turns out to be led by some scary dude who takes on multiple Beyblades and still wins, etc.

Still, I must say, the 'raining down Beyblades on one dude' idea is pretty cool. And, considering how the beys in that series are predominately metal on their outsides, that's gotta be quite painful... Even if main character dude doesn't get hit...

I have to say, though, I think I like the original series best - From what I remember, there was less 'BEYSPIRIT!' proclamations... I suppose cartoons are always gonna be slightly cringe-inducing, though...