Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade

(Jan. 04, 2013  3:15 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: I actually agree with him. With plastics, sometimes good beyblades will lose to bad ones, but you'll never see storm aquario beat a top tier combo. Although, I don't actually own a plastic top tier so...

It is true because Plastic Generation had much more balance with each Beyblade considering the battles didn't depend much on metal so with the Metal Generation the heavier the Beyblade it'll probably guarantee you a win.

Now the Battles in the anime I reckon for both series the battles are predictable but with the original someone like Tyson it was predictable that he would win but not how he would win the only character in the Metal Sage who's battles are painstakingly obviously going to be won and how they are going to win is Ginga.
MFB is better cuz of the beys designs Smile and the battles are cool also the story is cool too
(Jan. 04, 2013  3:15 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: I actually agree with him. With plastics, sometimes good beyblades will lose to bad ones, but you'll never see storm aquario beat a top tier combo. Although, I don't actually own a plastic top tier so...

Actually, I had Basalt Leone AD145 CS, a severely outclassed combo. In my first tournament up in Maryland, I actually beat Tech's Duo Cancer 230 MB. Everyone that was watching the battle were pretty confused as to why I won, I'd say its pretty unpredictable. Plastics are super fun to play with, but MFB battles are CRAZY.
I don't think MFB battles are that crazy. I think HMS battles are cooler and have a lot crazier matches. But plastics have the most unpredictible battles. And there is another good reason you might have beaten that combo, maybe you are just a good blader!
G-Rev>>>Bakuten S1>>Metal Fight S1>>4D>Explosion>>V-Force>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zero-G

I have no clue why, but I really got into G-Rev's storyline. It (IMO) was the best season of the series (MFB & Zero-G Included) by far.

I cant say the same about Zero-G however. To me, It just seemed like a re-hash of stuff I've already seen before.
Huh, on the contrary, I quite liked zero g. So for me it'd go like this. Bakuten Shoot>G Revolution>>>V Force>>>>>>Zero G>>>>>>>>4D>>>>>>>>>>>>>Metal Masters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^70>metal fusion. Maybe I liked zero g so much because it hasn't been dubbed yet...
every one is intitled to there opinnion but i honetly thinkthat the original is much better (i havent whatched 4d i gave up on new beyblade but i might try again) and the reason is probably cause the mangaka who took over for Takao Aoki is very good but not as good

1. y is ginka so strong at the beginning he completely owns kyoya while tyson is ok at blading at
the start and gets beaten by kai at first.

2. in mfb not many characters develop ginka gets a slight amount andeveryone else stays the same as always in the original tyson gets quit a bit of develpment you know about max you learn why ray is so awsome you learn what makes kai the guy he is. (i finished the anime for original but reading the manga i heard that you learn even more about kai is it true)

3. it gives you a brief explanation of how the costalations are in the beys while in the original it gives you a huge desciption that actually makes sense in some way.

4.by the end of the original tyson has learned that he needs to trust in his and dragoons abilities instead of acting cockey and then messing up while ginka becomes stronger.

5. think about it are suposedly main characters like kenta u and kyoya dont get any better until 4d and im dont think u even gets a upgrade while all 5 of the main bladers in the original get a upgrade every season ( the fifth bieng daichi)

6. in mfb ryuga/ldrago are trying to take over the world or something like that then some other dude is holding the world hostage then some other dude is using diablo (devil) to i dont know wat but eh while in the original it is the way blading was made to be by takao aoki a sport its about the bladers trying to be the best then saving there bit beast from bieng cealed away then sorting out there friend issues by joining diferent teams and then saving the sport from bieng controlled by someone who they know is going to take it in the wrong direction granted borus wanted to take over the world so the original wasnt perfect but with borus it was more about money and poitics rather than actually taking over the world. this is my main problem theyve taken out the main focus of beyblade friendship and playing the sport you love it would be like if the world depened on the footbal match between man city and man utd its not a sport anymore then.

this is just my opinion but i will try 4d and mfb manga to find out wether it was the writer or the company that animated it.Wink
ammarwins2 Yes it is true they go into more details of Kai's past we even see his father for a short while!
First of all, yes, Ginga was strong from the very beginning what is in my opinion something... fresh? Most shounen start out with the protagonist learning about something new or getting into something he's not yet good at. It's interesting to see that Ginga is already strong but we also see that there are many things for him to learn.

Lack of character development? ... I will name one character as a wonderful example that has been ignored by ... like everyone: Yuu.
Please compare Yuu from season one to Yuu from 4D and tell me how he hasn't become much mentally stronger and mature. Of course he's still childish; that's part of his personality.

If you don't pay attention to things it's not surprising that you won't notice it. So stop complaining about things that are either not true or just your preferences.

As to the constellations. I find it more interesting to look up things for myself. They put much thought into everything and if you would just take a few minutes of your oh-so-precious time you would see what it means.

... The rest is just wrong characterization and I'm sorry if I may sound rude but it's really unnerving how you blatantly ignore everything the creators put so much effort into.

There are so many things to learn from MFB.
Accepting others for who they are no matter how different and weird they may seem, learning that you can't get strong all on your own, and that if you have something you really want to accomplish you just mustn't give up on it no matter what.
And those are just tiny aspects of what Adachi and the MFBB Project wanted to convey.

I think both the anime and the manga are very good. I prefer the manga though because you can really feel that Adachi-sensei put his heart and love in it. (Especially in the wonderful bonus chapters)
(Aug. 01, 2009  12:34 AM)blake005 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2009  11:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: HMS =! MFB. Dragoon MS is HMS.

ups sorry thanks
is it for sale?
(Jun. 30, 2013  12:13 AM)omega bey king Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2009  12:34 AM)blake005 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2009  11:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: HMS =! MFB. Dragoon MS is HMS.

ups sorry thanks
is it for sale?

That post is from four years ago, try checking in here for a Dragoon MS.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Selling-Trading

Anyways, on topic.

I love Bakuten Shoot. The battles, the beyblades, the teams, the characters, the story, etc., everything about it is awesome. I also enjoyed V-Force and am currently watching G-Revolution because I never got to watch it from start to finish.

I have watched about 7-10 episodes from MFB, and while it seems to be pretty good, it just does not really suck me in like the original Beyblade. However, I believe that until I watch all of it, I can not give a full opinion just yet.
Original is just better, plain and simple, more character development, bit beasts were a great idea, and the whole cyber miniseries was incredible
Through what I've watched(All of Season One, Through ep. 32 of V-Force so far, most of Metal Fusion, all of Metal Masters, half of 4D, all but a couple lost eps of ZG) I think the original is much better. When I watch an episode of the original, I want to move on to the next one immediately, but in MFB... not so much.

The only thing that irks me about the Original is the complete lack of talk about parts. I mean, you'd think they'd mention stuff like the mode change of Dranzers so kids would buy them, but they don't.

Even when beys get upgraded, they usually just call it, "A new model" instead of Flash Leopard 2, for example.
I am quite certain that Kyoujyu talked a lot about parts in the original version of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, in which "Dizzy" never existed.
Oh. Well, I watch the dub, so I didn't know that.
MFB seems too durable than Plastics and HMS. They don't break that easily. I always liked the Bakuten Shoot. Tyson Vs Kai (HMS). That battle was sets it apart from MFB & Zero-G. Again, I liked the songs that used to play during battles in Bakuten Shoot. (I know there's a thread for Zero-G episodes download, is there any for the songs? I would love to hear them again).
The only reason I watched MFB is due to Ryuga & his personality, his voice, especially his quotes. Reminds me of Bakuten Shoot Characters!
I like the story of Original better because it is more realistic. A floating city? Not very. In beys MFB is the boss.
(Jun. 30, 2013  6:14 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I like the story of Original better because it is more realistic. A floating city? Not very. In beys MFB is the boss.

The thing not realistic about the original series is the Dark Bladers get struck by lighting (if it happened at all) and immediately became evil but yeah they are pretty much realistic and do not constantly use stupid quotes like "hear me" (and if no one agrees then watch the metal fury series and you hear them constantly say "hear me")
When do Kai and Tyson fight using their HMS beys? The only time is when they kind of start in the last episode. And I I obviously missed the dark series because I don't remember anything about getting struck by lightning
(Jul. 01, 2013  2:32 AM)Time Wrote: When do Kai and Tyson fight using their HMS beys? The only time is when they kind of start in the last episode. And I I obviously missed the dark series because I don't remember anything about getting struck by lightning

They got struck by lightning in their past story telling the Bladebreakers how they became evil and the Dark Bladers are ones with wolves, vampires and who lost to team Majestics in the past
(May. 14, 2012  12:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 13, 2012  7:58 PM)BeybladeGarage Wrote: Overall the winner is the original it's the one that started beyblading it made it bigger than ever with its first season and will always remain the best.

Metal Fight Beyblade is actually more popular and sells more than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade did.

Well maybe because the Original Beyblade fans went on to watch Beyblade MF. That's one source of fans and another being the new generation of kids and teenagers. But that's just my theory.
I actually really do prefer the older series. I never actually like the new series very much. Some of the battles were cool I guess. This makes me wanna watch the old series again which I think I might now Smile.
I like both new and old, but I kind of prefer old overall. I really don't like Zero-g, and G-revolution is definitely my favorite. I like metal masters a bit better than the original beyblade, and the original a bit more than metal fusion. 4D was cool too, and V-force was okay, I really liked the beyblades from it though.

G-Revolution>Metal Master(Explosion)>Bakuten Shoot(original)>Metal Fusion>4D>V-Force>>>>>>>>>Zero-G
Original series was way cooler and better.
At least they didn't beyblade to get points.
They don't focus on the points at all as far as I know after Metal Fusion.