Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey

MY duo wheels rattles a lot (When you shake it the sounds can be heard) It happens when i M using Other clear wheel like kerbecs CW
(Feb. 02, 2013  10:01 AM)DiabloVirgo Wrote: MY duo wheels rattles a lot (When you shake it the sounds can be heard) It happens when i M using Other clear wheel like kerbecs CW

That's normal. Same goes with other 4D Metal Wheels such as Death.
ray striker`s cs it jst has attack power no stamina i was to sad Unhappy HABRO= -__-
(Feb. 02, 2013  10:23 AM)phantom_gt Wrote: ray striker`s cs it jst has attack power no stamina i was to sad Unhappy HABRO= -__-

Launch it constantly on its side, to wear the rubber out a bit.
my gasher cw can spin right and left
(Feb. 13, 2013  10:16 PM)geetster99 Wrote: my gasher cw can spin right and left

Are you certain it is not fake ...
i bought it from hasbro when they first released mfb
Are you using a Mars Red L/R? I tried it and it only goes left on that and it didn't work on other L/R launchers.
My DGrin changes modes by its self when i launch it
(Feb. 19, 2013  8:51 PM)HDSK Wrote: My DGrin changes modes by its self when i launch it

What? How can it do that lol? Do the tips not lock in place?
my friend bought a synchrome battle set and it came with a yellow GCF instead of a CF, that was extremely messed up
(Feb. 19, 2013  9:02 PM)Barreto Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  8:51 PM)HDSK Wrote: My DGrin changes modes by its self when i launch it

Probably - I had/have the same problem with my DGrin .
(Feb. 19, 2013  9:02 PM)Barreto Wrote:

yeah it doesnt lock in place
I bought a Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix and the tattooed face didn't fit into the 135 track, and that it was the last Burn Fireblaze in the store, it was a defect. But I found a extra yellow face and put the sticker onto it, so it's ok now Joyful_3.
haha, one time I bought a "Earth Virgo GB145BS" from Walmart, and for some reason I didn't look at the box before I bought it, and instead of it coming with a GB145 it came with a R145 and instead of a BS it came with a B instead. Of course, I returned it after though :p
Bought a Poison Virgo ED145ES and the spin track was a regular 145 rather than an ED 145. ( Yea I only got it for collection purposes anyway. xD)

Also, my Hades Kerbecs is unable to be taken apart no matter how hard I try to unscrew the facebolt with the tool. I also received it already fully-assembled with the "Team Star Breakers" 3-pack.
(Feb. 23, 2013  10:39 PM)ReploidZero Wrote: Bought a Poison Virgo ED145ES and the spin track was a regular 145 rather than an ED 145. ( Yea I only got it for collection purposes anyway. xD)

Also, my Hades Kerbecs is unable to be taken apart no matter how hard I try to unscrew the facebolt with the tool. I also received it already fully-assembled with the "Team Star Breakers" 3-pack.

THAT HAPPENED WITH ME TOO IM NOT THE ONLY ONE! My Kerbecs did that too from the 3 pack. I finally managed to unscrew it and the face wouldn't go in any other track or the one it came with! I returned it and tried again with the same result. I gave up on Metal Masters 3 Packs after that
Well, sorry for any lack of research, as I'm trying not to addict.

I don't know if it's actually normal, but all the RS I've EVER see on stores have the rubber slightly tilted aside. ALL the Cetu's I've seen are like this. Well, they seem to work normally, though.

That and the fact our MLD/GP pieces just WON'T attach to some pieces. It's a little sad when one discover it's 85XF doesn't actually 'click' together... In the first week of use. Then LDrago starts jumping off it's own tip on it's own...
Screwing in my Lyra face is next to impossible because it is way too tight. My red Thief crystal wheel came bent and does not fit properly with other chrome wheels.
My RS from the Strongest Blader Set was off-center, causing imbalance to the bey i equipped it in.
(Feb. 02, 2013  10:01 AM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote: MY duo wheels rattles a lot (When you shake it the sounds can be heard) It happens when i M using Other clear wheel like kerbecs CW
same here my (TT) Death rattles alot also, ever since I took it out of the box I got so upset that rattling was so anoying so far it only didn't move in one combo Death Jupiter FConfused Tired i've gotten used to it now but i'm afraid the rattling will efect my Duo and Deaths performance (I can't have my top tier parts messed up I need them for when I enter a tournament Unhappy )
also when I got the Meteor Shower 2 pack there was a small chip next to one of BD145's spikes and the plastic was behind BD145 in the package Unhappy
I got a Jade Jupiter that was missing a ball... a ball! I lost it, but oh well.
I think most Death metal wheels rattle to a certain extent...it's not something I'd be concerned about unless it's actually coming apart mid-battle.
My ray gill had a blue 130 (or 135) track instead ofca 100 track
Whenever you don't use an assembly tool with my Wyvang Balro 160 BSF the face comes loose.