Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey

I bought a Strongest Blader Set, and when it arrived, the RSF on my Blitz Unicorno was bent, other than that, everything else was fine.
my dark wheel from my dark libra ed145 sd had a little piece of metal in the dark wheel. however it was easily removed

my RBV1 zero-g red e230 was missing one of the tabs so the tip screwed on but could be taken off the track without turning it.
Ok, I got my Takara Guardian Revizer less than a week ago. When I was about to apply the stickers, I realized it came with two sticker sheets! It rocked!
My Ray Gil came with two cards.
I got a rock part that for some reason acts like a basalt
(Oct. 08, 2012  3:46 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: My Ray Gil came with two cards.

Two cards of beybladebattles.com ?
(Oct. 08, 2012  12:05 PM)theowiwak Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2012  3:46 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: My Ray Gil came with two cards.

Two cards of beybladebattles.com ?

I think he means sticker sheets.
I bought a meteo l-drago (TT) and it came with an extra l-drago II, My hasbro ES (from phantom Orion) doesn't spin at all, hasbro ray striker(unicorno) I got 2 sticker sheets, I had a dark wheel(tt) that was only 20 grams so it gets knocked out of the stadium by almost everything

Yes, two cards with two codes for beybladebattles.com.There was only one sticker sheet.
(Oct. 08, 2012  8:26 PM)R3DX Wrote: I bought a meteo l-drago (TT) and it came with an extra l-drago II, My hasbro ES (from phantom Orion) doesn't spin at all, hasbro ray striker(unicorno) I got 2 sticker sheets, I had a dark wheel(tt) that was only 20 grams so it gets knocked out of the stadium by almost everything

That dark wheel sounds like a fake to me. I once bought a fake Dark tiger?(Dark bull recolor) and the dark wheel weighed 20 grams or so.
I bought a Twisted wheel without a buldge on the side! My luck had a turn for the worst when I lost it to the cruel sidewalk months ago......
So, my Fury Metal Wheel (Hasbro's HMW equilavent of Capricorne) has a mold that only lets certain Clear Wheels like and Capricorne fit into it...
(Oct. 08, 2012  11:06 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2012  8:26 PM)R3DX Wrote: I bought a meteo l-drago (TT) and it came with an extra l-drago II, My hasbro ES (from phantom Orion) doesn't spin at all, hasbro ray striker(unicorno) I got 2 sticker sheets, I had a dark wheel(tt) that was only 20 grams so it gets knocked out of the stadium by almost everything

That dark wheel sounds like a fake to me. I once bought a fake Dark tiger?(Dark bull recolor) and the dark wheel weighed 20 grams or so.

No my dark wheel is real, I got it from the toywiz on amazon and they only sell real beys
The other day i bought two basalt wheels and one shake more than the other
When I bought a Pirates Orojya 145D the Sticker Sheet said Pirates Orojya W145CF
(Oct. 11, 2012  9:11 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: When I bought a Pirates Orojya 145D the Sticker Sheet said Pirates Orojya W145CF

Mine says that too, haha.
marcoy won 3rd place in our tournament (Blader Barrage) and got zero-g random booster volume 1 he was supposed to get Pirates Saramnda T125WB but instead he got 2 Pirates Crystal Wheels, 2 stone faces, and 2 Saramanda Chrome Wheels...LOL he ended up having the best prize XD
(Oct. 13, 2012  12:04 AM)Shogun Wrote: marcoy won 3rd place in our tournament (Blader Barrage) and got zero-g random booster volume 1 he was supposed to get Pirates Saramnda T125WB but instead he got 2 Pirates Crystal Wheels, 2 stone faces, and 2 Saramanda Chrome Wheels...LOL he ended up having the best prize XD

Did he get the Track and Bottom?
no track and bottom included... both black plastic bags have Chrome Wheels, Crystal Wheels, and Stone Faces...
My first Diablo Nemesis were terrible. The XGrin broke so quickly and so is Diablo.
And zankye use his Diablo all the time.
And btw, my EDS ran like an R2F (maybe even faster lol ><)
EDS tends to flatten very fast. I don't use mine, but I've heard about the tiny sharp point flattening after minimal use. I'm guessing you mean before you even used, if so that sucks.
(Oct. 14, 2012  7:09 AM)Shogun Wrote: no track and bottom included... both black plastic bags have Chrome Wheels, Crystal Wheels, and Stone Faces...

I wonder if someone will end up pulling 2 T125s and 2 WBs. XD

I got a Twisted Tempo with no 145wd. This is why I think they should alter the colors of it.
(Oct. 15, 2012  1:10 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: I got a Twisted Tempo with no 145wd. This is why I think they should alter the colors of it.

Silver looks nice and is a good alternative to clear.
I have a Rock Orso D125B that rattles quite a bit. was rather disappointed, darn you Hasbro.