AN MONEY (EVERY SERIES FOR SALE)

Poll: Do my bulk discounts make you more likely to buy?

Yes
65.71%
No
34.29%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
Updated with new items and pictures, more soon.
The Gigars is not Takara ... and you put Draciel G's Engine on it.
$35 is the kind of price you'd pay for a NIB Phantom Fox not a used one with the incorrect BP.
Well I didn't and the second gigars is it has takara written on the attack ring

And no the second gigars is takara with the correct engine gear
Neither of them look like they are takara. Neither of them have the japanese writing on the bit chips which indicate them being takara. Also you can think what you want but the second one doesn't have the right SG for a takara one or the hasbro one.
Why don't you just take closer pictures or make a vid Time? Neither have the Takara SG, so they can't be Takara.
I'll take closer pictures and post them later.
Ok, so my camera is acting up, does anyone have a picture of the proper gigars bottom? I can't find one anywhere to confirm either way
I stand corrected, both gigars are hasbro
New option: $400 for everything listed right now, this will not be available for long as I will soon have additional stock.
Also, the 25% off time period is now over and the 3 or more discount will be continued, but only at 20% off.
You should definitely know by now that double-posts are not allowed.
Dranzer GT and Dranzer G have been sold.
REDUCED PRICES
Heard Time price are insanely low everyone should buy anything from him.
The lot of customized plastics has been sold.
bumpity
Everyone who can figure out the answer to this time-related riddle will receive a code pmed to them for 25% $100 purchase. If a Sherpa climbed Mount Everest on Wednesday, stayed at the top for three days, and began his descent on Thursday, how did he do it?
Thank you you much much Time!! I've recently just received my Dranzer gt!!
Great seller and great speed!!
bumpity
bumpity
A Sherpa is a Himalayan person who climbs mountains very well, so they descend fast.
I know of some knives that need some more sharpening ...

Obviously that is wrong. The riddle says he climbed up on Wednesday, and stayed on top for three days, then went down on Thursday ... Nothing with the fact that he can descend fast ...
bumpity
bumpity