AN MONEY (EVERY SERIES FOR SALE)

Poll: Do my bulk discounts make you more likely to buy?

Yes
65.71%
No
34.29%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
Either he rode up on an animal named 'Wednesday' or rode down on an animal named 'Thursday'
(May. 23, 2013  1:13 AM)sporkseller Wrote: Either he rode up on an animal named 'Wednesday' or rode down on an animal named 'Thursday'

DING DING DING!

I'm sure i've heard the answer to this riddle before and if memory serves, I think you got it.

Although Time is the judge ultimately haha
The answer is correct, but it was asked that the answer not be posted and rather pm'ed because otherwise it ruins it for everyone else...
bumpity
bump
sorry - i'm nothing if not skilled at ruining things...
bumpity
Bumpity
bumpity
$150 off
can you give me a list of the HMS beys?
P.S. what is in the box with Japanese writing on it in picture 5?(it's in the bottom left corner)
Sadly, I don't think you will sell anything in the MFB parts, especially since the chrome wheel of Dragooon is gone, this is just an opinion, other than that, keep on selling Time! Smile
Also even if the HMS are might you still need a picture of the ARs. Same with the plastics. That's just common sense.
Yes sorry those were both supposed to be posted but there was an issue with uploading them to photobucket.
Wolborg ms, Wolborg 2 and 3 arrived!! Fast shipping and great comunication.

Thank you Smile
Thanks, also, a wolborg ms, gaia dragoon and portable beystadium have been added to sweeten the deal at $650
can you please read the first post on this page
HMS
Dragoon MS
Dranzer Ms
Wolborg Ms
Wyvern Dj (x2), one has a broken ar
Gaia dragoon ms (x2)
Draciel Ms (x2)
Death Gargoyle MS

In the box is the gold version of l-drago destroy (df105lrf)
how much would you want for Death Gargoyle MS & Wyvern Dj (without broken AR)
PM Me
bumpity
bumpity
Bumpity
cAN wE sAy buMpiTy?
bring it to the top and never, never stopp