[Product]  F9588 Xtreme Battle Set (Dagger Dran 4-60R, Tusk Mammoth 3-60T)

Play Set for Beyblade X. Contains two Beyblades; Dagger Dran 4-60R and Tusk Mammoth 3-60T, as well as two Entry Launchers and Hasbro's Xtreme Beystadium. (Not to be confused with Takara Tomy's Xtreme Stadium...)
MSRP is $49.99 USD. Set to release in Summer 2024.
[Image: beyblade-x-xtreme-battle-set-f9588-set.j...=0&dpr=1.5]
Tusk Mammoth is an original Blade, which uses the plastic underframe of HellsScythe/Scythe Incendio. Dagger Dran is identical (with exception of QR Code) to DranDagger 4-60R as seen in BX-20.

More official images:

Tusk Mammoth Blade:
Hasbro Wrote:Blade: Tusk Mammoth
  • Attack: 33
  • Defense: 35
  • Stamina: 32
Personally I don’t mind the skinnier arena.
The entry launchers are noticeably weaker and harder to hold due to its small size, but using TT launchers the arena is still really fun and I’ve gotten triple extreme dashes with dran dagger in it.

The pockets have lowered outer walls so basically you’re not coming back in unlike the TT arena, I personally think TT should adopt these pockets.

One complaint about the arena is the lowered protective clear covering. The wall where the Xtreme exit is is so low that I can’t grab the beys out if they get knocked out that way unless I reach inside the stadium.

All in all I really think hasbro did well for the most part on this set.
Very impressed with this stadium, in so far as it being an offering available in the states. Haven't tested with it much yet but first impressions are good.

The launchers are tiny! I thought OG plastic launchers were small; I haven't held them side by side, but these certainly rival those!

Is this the first offering of Tusk Mammoth?