World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - TheGolden Blade - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  9:48 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  9:48 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Is that rantaro or his brother?

Some relative. Don’t know how they’re related just yet.

Is that Xander's brother???

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Free... Hoya - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  9:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  9:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Oh what do you mean?

His name is Free and now he’s expressing himself more Freely. Yeah I’m cringe.

Oh I get it lol he's not the type to be expressing a lot anyways.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - MasterChef - Mar. 15, 2021

I really think it's a cousin. I think it's dumb that they had a other brother this whole time and was never metioned/showed.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  9:49 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  9:48 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Some relative. Don’t know how they’re related just yet.

Is that Xander's brother???

No he isn’t related to Xander. I believe his name was revealed somewhere in the main cast list though.

On another note, it seems like Free is in the main cast list for this season while Lui and Shu are not. That’s pretty interesting.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - TheGolden Blade - Mar. 15, 2021

okay, thank u

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Free... Hoya - Mar. 15, 2021

So they're appearances are kind of essentially the same but with a different colour scheme for Lui, and added extra details.

why is free wearing a choker

rip my money due to almost all beys being random boosters

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - NoNotYou - Mar. 15, 2021

The red hair guy? His name is supposedly Rashad Goodman. After a quick google search Rashad is apparently an arabic boys name meaning "having good judgement".

How subtle.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  9:53 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: So they're appearances are kind of essentially the same but with a different colour scheme for Lui, and added extra details.

Lui has different pants and shoes as well. Only the shirt is the same but it’s a different contrasting colour.

(Mar. 15, 2021  10:01 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  9:53 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: So they're appearances are kind of essentially the same but with a different colour scheme for Lui, and added extra details.

Lui has different pants and shoes as well. Only the shirt is the same but it’s a different contrasting colour.
I need to find better glasses.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - NoNotYou - Mar. 15, 2021

Also are we just going to ignore that this thread is mainly for the toyline, while there's an entirely separate thread for the anime. I'm not going to act like I'm innocent here, but we should probably move there lol 

(Mar. 15, 2021  10:05 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Also are we just going to ignore that this thread is mainly for the toyline, while there's an entirely separate thread for the anime. I'm not going to act like I'm innocent here, but we should probably move there lol 

Look at the initial post. Seems more like a general thread to me.

(Mar. 15, 2021  10:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  10:05 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Also are we just going to ignore that this thread is mainly for the toyline, while there's an entirely separate thread for the anime. I'm not going to act like I'm innocent here, but we should probably move there lol 

Look at the initial post. Seems more like a general thread to me.

Good point, I forgot about that. Though the other thread does still exist, so I guess either ditch this one (for the anime at least) or continue using both idk.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - TitanDragon - Mar. 15, 2021

I know this probably won’t be the name of the first episode. But who here thinks this is a good title to kick off season 6?

Light Within the Darkness! Dynamite Belial!

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Hikikomori808 - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  9:54 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: why is free wearing a choker

rip my money due to almost all beys being random boosters

i don’t know but I really don’t care cos it’s cute

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  10:29 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I know this probably won’t be the name of the first episode. But who here thinks this is a good title to kick off season 6?

Please, stop speculation with title. Just wait.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  10:31 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  10:29 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I know this probably won’t be the name of the first episode. But who here thinks this is a good title to kick off season 6?

bruh the name of this thread is legit:  Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - MasterChef - Mar. 15, 2021

Are you blind? The tittle of this thread is "Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion and News" . We can speculate here, leave if you don't like it.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 15, 2021

I was honestly hoping that Valt would be replaced by someone like Aiga.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  10:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was honestly hoping that Valt would be replaced by someone like Aiga.

is aiga even going to come back?

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 15, 2021

i like how almost everyone has the new characters as their pfp

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  10:40 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  10:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was honestly hoping that Valt would be replaced by someone like Aiga.

is aiga even going to come back?

As of yet no

(Mar. 15, 2021  10:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  10:40 PM)Pixi Wrote: is aiga even going to come back?

As of yet no

ah rip
i really hope he does tho
hes really cool tbh

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - TitanDragon - Mar. 15, 2021

I know I know. The name was stuck in my head and I just wanted to know if it would suit a season premiere title

(Mar. 15, 2021  10:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  10:40 PM)Pixi Wrote: is aiga even going to come back?

As of yet no

Didn’t someone say they were having character campaigns?