World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - LOL-y Rancher - Mar. 15, 2021

This is actually a really interesting system, now that I look at it. I'm digging it, it sounds pretty cool.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  5:20 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: This is actually a really interesting system, now that I look at it. I'm digging it, it sounds pretty cool.

Yeah the change is a a lot more drastic than what we first thought it would be.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Shido-kun - Mar. 15, 2021

Man, I'm still trying to figure out how big the box for Dynamite Belial is. It just screams being about as huge as a triple booster set box. Jesus, that's massive.

And this is just a normal booster too.

(Mar. 15, 2021  4:22 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  4:12 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Wait so the underside of the metal armour is plastic.
And this armour is the same one on Ragnaruk

Perseus has a metal core right?

Perseus core has metal on it.  The plastic you are seeing is part of the chip, the armor is under it.

Also here is the driver campaign, they made a High Massive lol:
[Image: dcp_002.png]

High Low driver when?

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - JoMario67 - Mar. 15, 2021

Here are some character icons, gives us a closer look ag the new protagonist, the owner of Ragnaruk, and the other bladers:
[Image: 21_0315_icon.png]

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 15, 2021

Like that this season has disks that are compatible with some of the old beys. It might give the older beys a bump in power and reduce power creep.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  5:49 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Here are some character icons, gives us a closer look ag the new protagonist, the owner of Ragnaruk, and the other bladers:

Did you get those from BEYCAMP? All of a sudden mine is asking me to download the app even tho I have.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - JoMario67 - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  6:06 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  5:49 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Here are some character icons, gives us a closer look ag the new protagonist, the owner of Ragnaruk, and the other bladers:

Did you get those from BEYCAMP? All of a sudden mine is asking me to download the app even tho I have.

They are in BeyCamp, but I just found them on the beyblade.jp site

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  6:23 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  6:06 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Did you get those from BEYCAMP? All of a sudden mine is asking me to download the app even tho I have.

They are in BeyCamp, but I just found them on the beyblade.jp site
Just Free outfit change in this icon and the icon of Bell, Ranzo and Basara

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - GhostFox - Mar. 15, 2021

Free looks prettty bad..

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - NexusBoom8420 - Mar. 15, 2021

So far this season looks pretty good, I wonder how that new launcher is going to work. Dragoon v2 is looking cool also Cyclone Ragnarok can't wait for the G-Revolution and Metal Fury remakes. Who's that person with the motorcycle helmet on the cover of the manga.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Mar. 15, 2021

Since I bought it, I will write spoilers for the DB series.

There are a few differences in the early stages, but there are many patterns that have many things in common with anime.

There is a possibility that the first development of animation will be similar to this spoiler.

The story starts from the place where the Suiryu brothers and sisters get in with interest when they hear the rumor that a ghost appears in a big mansion.

Although it was not in the key visual of the animation, Suiryu Hannah is the heroine frame in this work.

The identity of the owner of the big mansion is a personality that surprises the children who came to the mansion with the Daikokuten Bell by mischief and enjoys a bay battle and repels them.

The feature is that it is a magnificent place that calls itself the Demon King, a place that is mischievous and is missing somewhere, and a place that is short.

Kenji Masaishi, who is the student council president of a nearby school, and his companion students also visit there because they are mischievous and annoying at the mansion.

Well, the kids are also trespassing, so which one is it?

However, this Kenji is full of justice only in appearance and behaviour.

Forcibly robbing Death Solomon from Basara who faces the battle with Bell and fighting with Belial, by the way, the children who came with me are minions.

The battle between Belial and Solomon is lightweight vs. heavy, but it wouldn't be strange to burst.

Belial being attacked has no sign of bursting at all.

According to Bell, the attacks of the bay so far do not work, counterattack and burst in a blink of an eye and win.

He steals Solomon from Kenji but returns Solomon to Basara because of Belial.

In addition, it seems that this battle was actually broadcast to the whole world, and this work is regardless of the tournament or rank increase.

The basic flow of the story is that Bell greets the challenger who came watching the broadcast.

Naturally, Valt was also watching it and evaluated that a funny guy came out.

Also, one rival character that was not in the key visual of the animation was added. A girl-like blader wearing a cat ear helmet also appeared in the manga version of the frontispiece.

At the moment,bladers new character is Midori Basara, who uses Death Solomon, so his beyblade not yet turned into DB Layer system. Kiyama clan braider using Cyclone Ragnaruk, rival frame of this work,
And a blader who look like girls in cat ears helmets.

From a person write this, not me.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Mar. 15, 2021

So from what I understand:
Basara and his sister go through a haunted house.
They meet the owner of the mansion Bell.
Kenji is a mean student council president. He comes up and steals Solomon from Basara to battle Bell but loses.
Bell returns it to Basara, and the match was actually broadcasted everywhere.
People will come to Bell and challenge him now, and Valt also watched the battle.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Mar. 15, 2021

[Image: image0.png]The launcher customization for those who still doesn't understand

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - 蒼井バルト - Mar. 15, 2021

Are Gg and nx metal disk compatible with previous beyblades? ? ?

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - NoNotYou - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  2:45 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Are Gg and nx metal disk compatible with previous beyblades? ? ?

Yes, they are. Gg is actually on Kerbecs in the new rb. Old disks are also probably compatible with the DB layers, however only in high mode.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - 蒼井バルト - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  2:50 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  2:45 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Are Gg and nx metal disk compatible with previous beyblades? ? ?

Yes, they are. Gg is actually on Kerbecs in the new rb. Old disks are also probably compatible with the DB layers, however only in high mode.

Thank you !
I am curious to discover if gg will be the heaviest

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Lean's_Hedgehog - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  11:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.png]The launcher customization for those who still doesn't understand

Pure speculation. Looking at this it may make for higher longevity on the launcher. Since there's only an "R" on the picture shown but we know it's an LR launcher, I guessing that you flip the center piece over for the direction change. This would mean that the same gear system is used for both left and right. This would reduce the number of gears needed and reduce failure points.

This is what it said

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 15, 2021

(Nov. 11, 2020  11:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m telling you, they’re making beyWheelz burst.

dude, for that post, you got like 14 likes lol

(Mar. 15, 2021  3:56 PM)Lean's_Hedgehog Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  11:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.png]The launcher customization for those who still doesn't understand

Pure speculation. Looking at this it may make for higher longevity on the launcher. Since there's only an "R" on the picture shown but we know it's an LR launcher, I guessing that you flip the center piece over for the direction change. This would mean that the same gear system is used for both left and right. This would reduce the number of gears needed and reduce failure points.

It should reduce failure points, and I really like LR launchers, but Burst seems to making the coolest launchers in beyblade overall (No offense MFB and burst)

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Mar. 15, 2021

Is there anything i missed in the opening thread post? an influx of info just came in, and I wanna put a majority of it there so people don't have to look thru the thread. also i just wanna know too lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Valtryek Aoi - Mar. 15, 2021

How come Shu's icon is still the same as his second Sparking one? Just haven't updated it since he won't arrive until later in the season?

Aight, so I said this yesterday on the WBO discord, but wonder what people here would think of it.

Ok, so the Belial Core apparently has 4 standard locks, while the Ragnurak Core has 7 small locks. Sound familiar? Pretty similar to two of GT's first releases, being Dragon and Ashura respectively. The Dragon I Chip has 4 standard locks, while the Ashura Chip has 7 smaller locks. I guess they just do this because it's the beginning of the system, so they start off basic and then get more wild. Now here comes my fear. If they're going to repeat those two teeth structures, wouldn't they replicate the third one, Slash Valkyrie's? That's where my fear comes in. They may replicate the three big teeth for the new Valkyrie core, which could end up badly for the stock combo. As I am biased, I want to have a good Valkyrie, but it would be hard to top Brave. I just have a feeling that this could be like Cho-Z to Slash all over again.

This recreation of the teeth structure could also mean that beys like Fafnir or Longinus will have the same teeth structure from GT too, but that also may depend on the time of their release. If they get released later on, like past the middle of the series, they may have more complex teeth structures, or maybe I'm just a big idiot who knows nothing and all this speculation is just hot air.

Sorry for the paragraphs, but what do y'all think?

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Hussainthetank - Mar. 15, 2021

All I wants is for the legends to be buffed and not beaten again by newgen protags

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Flame~Capricorn - Mar. 15, 2021

I wonder if central would work woth low mode? We'll have to wait and see i guess.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - WorldKai - Mar. 15, 2021

It might be just me but I hope that Lui, Free, and Shu get new beys this season.
If you watched the trailer, Lui still has Rage not sure about free and Shu though. But thanks to that we can only assume that they still have their sparking beys.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  5:56 PM)WorldKai Wrote: It might be just me but I hope that Lui, Free, and Shu get new beys this season
If you watched the trailer, Lui still has Rage not sure about free though.

Lui appears on the manga and anime covers so he’s probably getting a bey, just not now. Based on what it looks like, Basara, Free and Valt are after Bell and Ranzou. B-180 to B-184 are all apparently releasing on the same day so there are still two products we know nothing about. I’m willing bet one is Valkyrie while the other is Basara’s bey. Lui’s anime icon hasn’t been updated/revealed yet and neither has Shu’s leading me to believe he will play his role later. May is a left spin bey so I would assume it’s Fafnir since Free’s stuff is all up to date.