World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  4:40 PM)maw Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  4:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well then it’s official for me, I love this system already.

Just because older bladers get defeated, doesn’t mean things are unjust.

I mean like older generations, am just gearing up for the metal fight 4D remakes tho

Oh ok, my bad.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Jdog757 - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  5:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:16 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: I’ve seen a picture of the new stuff, why are they making it so eerie, he literally looks like a gangster in his teaser image

Since when we’re gangsters eerie?

If you saw the picture I was sent you would understand

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Mar. 14, 2021

I gotta say, I think the wave of information about the new series is really good. Not only that, but it’s also given me hope that takara tomy still has the potential to go on since they actually came up with a new innovative system. Unlike the sparking system, the DB system actually continues the trend of introducing something completely new while bringing all the former trademark abilities along.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  4:07 PM) Wrote: [Image: image0.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: 4904810174615_4da5707854eb4c71a98c8c6f7b021da4.jpg]
[Image: 4904810174615_938cd14621644dacb8940935bb684356.jpg]
Db entry set

Series Zero-G vibes from that stadium

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - maw - Mar. 14, 2021

The stadium looks like it’s gonna be sub-par idk

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - LOL-y Rancher - Mar. 14, 2021

I love the design of the new launcher, it looks really cool. And I kinda want the new stadium as well, so I may get this set.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - naw - Mar. 14, 2021

Idk man, as I said this stadium looks bad

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 - Allenkeyuhan - Mar. 14, 2021

(Nov. 12, 2020  3:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:19 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If they do a Season 6 i hope they bring back peeps like Daina, Wakiya, Xander, etc
If this actually ends up happening they need to bring Amane back so we have someone to make fun of LMAO.
Maybe fumiya kindo HAHAHAHA

(Nov. 12, 2020  3:34 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Amane is Rago reincarnated. What is there to make fun of
Oh right of course. I must have been thinking of someone else.
Fumiya kindo maybe?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - God Dragruler - Mar. 14, 2021

this belial looks better than the og colors haha. those launchers though and this time we an LR unlike sparking I'm getting a few of this cause it looks promising

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Valtryek Aoi - Mar. 14, 2021

I'm liking the looks of Belial and the new Ragnurak. Wonder when the eventual Spriggan, Fafnir, and Longinus evolutions will come out? Seems like they'll use their Sparking beys until then, or maybe they won't get an evolution at all.*

*Let's be honest, TT is still gonna make an evolution for those things. It's reused gimmicks that will bring in a lot of money because of their nostalgia. Just throwing ideas around.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Mar. 14, 2021

Updated. if anyone has pics for beys, quote/reply to this post and I'll put them up(and give credit ofc)

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Mar. 14, 2021

plz put img link, my computer doesnt feel like copy and pasting lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  7:02 PM)Cry Wrote: Idk man seems like a scam to me

What about it? I suppose the prices for a spinning top are a little crazy in general but it’s not bad compared to what we usually get.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  6:52 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I'm liking the looks of Belial and the new Ragnurak. Wonder when the eventual Spriggan, Fafnir, and Longinus evolutions will come out? Seems like they'll use their Sparking beys until then, or maybe they won't get an evolution at all.*

*Let's be honest, TT is still gonna make an evolution for those things. It's reused gimmicks that will bring in a lot of money because of their nostalgia. Just throwing ideas around.

Reused gimmicks isn’t all that bad. I mean like there’s not too much to do with beys that hasn’t already been done. Making new gimmicks is really hard to do especially when we had the god series.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - WorldKai - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  5:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  4:07 PM) Wrote: [Image: image0.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: 4904810174615_4da5707854eb4c71a98c8c6f7b021da4.jpg]
[Image: 4904810174615_938cd14621644dacb8940935bb684356.jpg]
Db entry set

Series Zero-G vibes from that stadium

If you look close enough you can kinda see Cyclone’s combo

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - beyspark - Mar. 14, 2021

Official combo for Cyclone Ragnaruk it's Cyclone Ragnaruk Gg Nv-6

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Mar. 14, 2021

6? Well that's funny cause it looks just like the 6 disc. Anyways I still think Gg is Giga, but idk about Nv. Maybe Nova?

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Valtryek Aoi - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  7:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 6? Well that's funny cause it looks just like the 6 disc. Anyways I still think Gg is Giga, but idk about Nv. Maybe Nova?

Giga would make sense, maybe due to a gigantic amount of outward weight distribution or something. Also, I may be dumb, but the number at the end of the combo is the armor, right? And the minus would mean that it's below right now?

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  11:13 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  7:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 6? Well that's funny cause it looks just like the 6 disc. Anyways I still think Gg is Giga, but idk about Nv. Maybe Nova?

Giga would make sense, maybe due to a gigantic amount of outward weight distribution or something. Also, I may be dumb, but the number at the end of the combo is the armor, right? And the minus would mean that it's below right now?

Yeah the number at the end is the armor, and - means it's in Low Mode.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - AlexTheBlader - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  7:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 6? Well that's funny cause it looks just like the 6 disc. Anyways I still think Gg is Giga, but idk about Nv. Maybe Nova?
In another post I thought the same thing after you. I feel like this is the only possible names for them.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 15, 2021

If they do end up doing Achilles I think we’re gonna get something similar to the Union armor instead of the infinite rings. I also thing that the disk will not be new (most likely 00 and a frame because why not) and we’ll get a new driver.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - BladerGem - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  12:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If they do end up doing Achilles I think we’re gonna get something similar to the Union armor instead of the infinite rings. I also thing that the disk will not be new (most likely 00 and a frame because why not) and we’ll get a new driver.

Why give us a new driver when they can just give us High Metal Dimension' +D? 😂

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  12:34 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  12:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If they do end up doing Achilles I think we’re gonna get something similar to the Union armor instead of the infinite rings. I also thing that the disk will not be new (most likely 00 and a frame because why not) and we’ll get a new driver.

Why give us a new driver when they can just give us High Metal Dimension' +D? 😂

Actually wouldn’t be that bad. For the +D they could do something where it fixes dimension in place while increasing stamina and LAD (this would mean that you would have to take it out each time you want to change modes). This chip could also be compatible with +Z and +X (since the +x and +z where given the letter after the + to signify that they’re not compatible with xtend+).

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - BladerGem - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  12:39 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  12:34 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Why give us a new driver when they can just give us High Metal Dimension' +D? 😂

Actually wouldn’t be that bad. For the +D they could do something where it fixes dimension in place while increasing stamina and LAD (this would mean that you would have to take it out each time you want to change modes). This chip could also be compatible with +Z and +X (since the +x and +z where given the letter after the + to signify that they’re not compatible with xtend+).

Honestly, I just wish they'd re-make it to where the rubber spike actually matters. With all my Dimension drivers, it goes aggressive regardless of mode. The rubber spike is just too short, and provides too much movement.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - sushiroll1234 - Mar. 15, 2021

dat new launcher system is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💥