World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Mar. 14, 2021

For those who don't know, OLM Team Abe works on Beyblade. Nagamori, the avatar designer and supervisor which is a very important job, is going to work on a new anime rn. Mazica Party specifically. Hope they have a new person to fill in the role, however there's nothing the general public knows about OLM getting new members. I'm wondering if all of Team Abe is going to migrate over there.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - valtaoi_007 - Mar. 14, 2021

can anyone tell me what they think are the beys on the new rb? (except cyclone ragnaruk)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitaniumNinja74 - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  1:50 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: can anyone tell me what they think are the beys on the new rb? (except cyclone ragnaruk)

It looks like we are getting a Brave ring, an Infinite ring, a Dragoon V, and a Hell Kerbecs and I think I see another Cyclone base.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  12:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: For those who don't know, OLM Team Abe works on Beyblade. Nagamori, the avatar designer and supervisor which is a very important job, is going to work on a new anime rn. Mazica Party specifically. Hope they have a new person to fill in the role, however there's nothing the general public knows about OLM getting new members. I'm wondering if all of Team Abe is going to migrate over there.

Nagamori will still be in the Burst project. He was on Bakuten Project, MFB Project, BeyWheelz, BeyRaiderz and BeyWarriors Cyborg project.

(Mar. 14, 2021  2:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  12:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: For those who don't know, OLM Team Abe works on Beyblade. Nagamori, the avatar designer and supervisor which is a very important job, is going to work on a new anime rn. Mazica Party specifically. Hope they have a new person to fill in the role, however there's nothing the general public knows about OLM getting new members. I'm wondering if all of Team Abe is going to migrate over there.

Nagamori will still be in the Burst project. He was on Bakuten Project, MFB Project, BeyWheelz, BeyRaiderz and BeyWarriors Cyborg project.
Damn why he working on Mazica then lol.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  2:46 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  2:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Nagamori will still be in the Burst project. He was on Bakuten Project, MFB Project, BeyWheelz, BeyRaiderz and BeyWarriors Cyborg project.

He works too on the news Yu-Gi-Oh series.

(Mar. 14, 2021  2:50 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  2:46 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Damn why he working on Mazica then lol.

He works too on the news Yu-Gi-Oh series.

I doubt he can multi task at 3 series though. People are overworked in Japan but damn not sure if that’s even possible.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Needforspeed - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  2:46 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  2:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Nagamori will still be in the Burst project. He was on Bakuten Project, MFB Project, BeyWheelz, BeyRaiderz and BeyWarriors Cyborg project.
Usually character Designer/animator not often works on multiple projects.

In terms of animator usually if 1 project is done the can go to other projects which could mean that nagomori has done all of his job in Season 6

I can confirm Nagamori works on multiple projects.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeybladeBurst#1 - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  12:32 AM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote: I only saw maybe 1/4 or 1/5 of that character, but didn't see any trace of blue hair.

Looked like that to me at first
Oops! I was talking about the wrong character, you’re right the character does have a bit of blue in his hair.

[Image: BzVSFYu.jpg]
[Image: N6T9JqR.jpg]

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Mar. 14, 2021

Does anyone think Solomon’s moves are pretty much obvious both in Japan and dub?

Example:
Death (Demise) Spin

[Image: image0.png]
[Image: 4904810174615_4da5707854eb4c71a98c8c6f7b021da4.jpg]
[Image: 4904810174615_938cd14621644dacb8940935bb684356.jpg]
Db entry set

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  4:07 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.png]
[Image: image0.png]Db entry set

Dang, the entry set recolour looks awesome. Even better than normal Belial. The launcher looks insane too, really looking forward to this.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - JoMario67 - Mar. 14, 2021

Custom Launcher LR:
[Image: 4904810173694_715c1b0f385e4bdb992b373c9402e75b.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173694_bc0a5844d25c4d31bf7810a32e835dfe.jpg]
The launchers now have 3 different parts with them, which is cool but I wonder what benefit there would be for customizing a launcher.
Btw, the new stadium is apparently 125% bigger than a normal standard stadium.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Mar. 14, 2021

When can I preorder them

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - KinkoUsagi - Mar. 14, 2021

Dang. This Belial is also super clean and the Launcher looks beyond strange (in a good way). About time they gave us a larger stadium!

This season might be my favorite season the quality of the box and how insane the beys look im looking forward to dynamite battle future releases!

(Mar. 14, 2021  4:19 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: This season might be my favorite season the quality of the box and how insane the beys look im looking forward to dynamite battle future releases!

Yeah it’s crazy. The boxes are reminiscent of those old takara boxes they used for their branded toys. Much more concise and upstanding.

(Mar. 14, 2021  4:21 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  4:19 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: This season might be my favorite season the quality of the box and how insane the beys look im looking forward to dynamite battle future releases!

Yeah it’s crazy. The boxes are reminiscent of those old takara boxes they used for their branded toys. Much more concise and upstanding.
It's probably the best box design imo just how simple and how effective they are make me wanna buy it right now

To explain the system for those wondering: it appears that each armor piece can be put on in two ways. There is a 3 part layer, with a Chip (called the Core), the Blade (the layer base) and the armor (the metal piece). The armor can be put on with a + or a - to show which mode it is in. The - mode does not prevent the usage of a disc, and it seems the colored metal is the - side and the normal metal is the + side.
Also, for Belial, it says that accessories can make the bey into a super attack type, so we are likely getting some sort of add-on later on in the series.

(Mar. 14, 2021  4:30 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: To explain the system for those wondering: it appears that each armor piece can be put on in two ways.  There is a 3 part layer, with a Chip (called the Core), the Blade (the layer base) and the armor (the metal piece).  The armor can be put on with a + or a - to show which mode it is in.  The - mode does not prevent the usage of a disc, and it seems the colored metal is the - side and the normal metal is the + side.
Also, for Belial, it says that accessories can make the bey into a super attack type, so we are likely getting some sort of add-on later on in the series.

Well then it’s official for me, I love this system already.

(Mar. 14, 2021  4:36 PM)maw Wrote: TT doesn’t do justice to older blades, it’ll be garbage

Just because older bladers get defeated, doesn’t mean things are unjust.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - LJ-Blader - Mar. 14, 2021

This system is a great idea by TT, I know I love it. Do we know if the + mode will prevent the usage of disks?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - maw - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  4:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  4:30 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: To explain the system for those wondering: it appears that each armor piece can be put on in two ways.  There is a 3 part layer, with a Chip (called the Core), the Blade (the layer base) and the armor (the metal piece).  The armor can be put on with a + or a - to show which mode it is in.  The - mode does not prevent the usage of a disc, and it seems the colored metal is the - side and the normal metal is the + side.

Well then it’s official for me, I love this system already.

(Mar. 14, 2021  4:36 PM)maw Wrote: TT doesn’t do justice to older blades, it’ll be garbage

Just because older bladers get defeated, doesn’t mean things are unjust.

I mean like older generations, am just gearing up for the metal fight 4D remakes tho

(Mar. 14, 2021  4:39 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: This system is a great idea by TT, I know I love it. Do we know if the + mode will prevent the usage of disks?

Neither the + nor the - mode prevent usage of discs (assuming the plus mode of Belial is the one without colored metal).