World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dr. WeeWee - Mar. 13, 2021

new xcaliber bey would be fun

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Flame~Capricorn - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  6:55 PM)Dr. WeeWee Wrote: new xcaliber bey would be fun

I agree, Dr. WeeWee, but the chances of a new Xcalibur is unfortunately more like Dr. DooDoo.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Mar. 13, 2021

Saw a better picture of the new Ragnaruk. It seems like it has the stamina wings but there’s two of them now and they’re much bigger than before. They may not be wings but they sure as heck look like them.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PinkRose - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  8:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Saw a better picture of the new Ragnaruk. It seems like it has the stamina wings but there’s two of them now and they’re much bigger than before.

Let's hope that translates to an actually effective gimmick this time. The stamina wings have always been a bit too small to make much of a difference in performance imo.

(Mar. 13, 2021  8:13 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  8:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Saw a better picture of the new Ragnaruk. It seems like it has the stamina wings but there’s two of them now and they’re much bigger than before.

Let's hope that translates to an actually effective gimmick this time. The stamina wings have always been a bit too small to make much of a difference in performance imo.

They may also make a difference if they are heavier like with crash Ragnaruk. Although we gotta pray in order to ensure that this isn’t a burst magnet.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Flame~Capricorn - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  8:13 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Crash ragnaruk was definitely the best version of the gimmick, with the stamina wings being metal. The OWD right behind the contact points helped to create ridiculous ko attack, but the layer was failed by the teeth. Here's hoping that it works out competitively this time.

EDIT: Sniped.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - beyspark - Mar. 13, 2021

I wonder what parts will be given to the new Ragnaruk this time?

(Mar. 13, 2021  8:24 PM)beyspark Wrote: I wonder what parts will be given to the new Ragnaruk this time?

There’s a new disk in the random booster that’s confirmed to be on Kerbecs and it’s called “Gg.” Random boosters often distribute the new parts between the non-prize beys as well so it’s probably going to be the same new disk used by the new Ragnaruk.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - beyspark - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  8:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  8:24 PM)beyspark Wrote: I wonder what parts will be given to the new Ragnaruk this time?

There’s a new disk in the random booster that’s confirmed to be on Kerbecs and it’s called “Gg.” Random boosters often distribute the new parts between the non-prize beys as well so it’s probably going to be the same new disk used by the new Ragnaruk.

I wonder how Gg stands for?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - God Dragruler - Mar. 13, 2021

Gg might stand for Giga? maybe

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Mar. 13, 2021

My prediction for parts: Cyclone Ragnarok Giga Revolve 3

(Mar. 13, 2021  9:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: My prediction for parts: Cyclone Ragnarok Giga Revolve 3

I hope they don’t go for revolve AGAIN. I’ll take a metal revolve though.

(Mar. 13, 2021  9:05 PM)beyspark Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  8:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote: There’s a new disk in the random booster that’s confirmed to be on Kerbecs and it’s called “Gg.” Random boosters often distribute the new parts between the non-prize beys as well so it’s probably going to be the same new disk used by the new Ragnaruk.

I wonder how Gg stands for?

Giga? Gauge? Not sure rly.

(Mar. 13, 2021  9:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  9:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: My prediction for parts: Cyclone Ragnarok Giga Revolve 3

I hope they don’t go for revolve AGAIN. I’ll take a metal revolve though.

Maybe a Revolve+

Also, I reaaaally hope the Driver coming with the new Ragnaruk is not Flugel or Wedge or any variant of them.

(Mar. 13, 2021  9:17 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  9:05 PM)beyspark Wrote: I wonder how Gg stands for?

Giga? Gauge? Not sure rly.

I’m gonna go with Giga. Ragnaruk usually has these beefy heavy disks.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - God Dragruler - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  9:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Also,  I reaaaally hope the Driver coming with the new Ragnaruk is not Flugel or Wedge or any variant of them.

don't get your hope up to much with the whole metal driver thing . they just slap on metal revolve,  wedge or flugel with a new disc. then call it day lol

(Mar. 13, 2021  9:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  9:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Also,  I reaaaally hope the Driver coming with the new Ragnaruk is not Flugel or Wedge or any variant of them.

don't get your hope up to much with the whole metal driver thing . they just slap on metal revolve,  wedge or flugel with a new disc. then call it day lol

Metal revolve wouldn’t be so bad tbh.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  9:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  9:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: don't get your hope up to much with the whole metal driver thing . they just slap on metal revolve,  wedge or flugel with a new disc. then call it day lol

But wouldn’t that be a revolve with decent burst resistance?

(Mar. 13, 2021  9:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  9:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Metal revolve wouldn’t be so bad tbh.

But wouldn’t that be a revolve with decent burst resistance?

Yeah, but they did make metal survive though so there’s a sliver of hope even if Revolve seems too good to be a possibility.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - g2_ - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  9:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  9:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: don't get your hope up to much with the whole metal driver thing . they just slap on metal revolve,  wedge or flugel with a new disc. then call it day lol

You mean, the thing that wrecks the teeth? No thanks.

(Mar. 13, 2021  10:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:

It doesn't wreck the teeth but the driver is trash to compensate for that I believe

(Mar. 13, 2021  10:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:

I think it’s been proven that they don’t.

Who was planning on using Accel anyways lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 13, 2021

I saw some pictures from the anime trailer and... it will be insane !!! I'm so hyped !