World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - KnightPro - Mar. 12, 2021

So the system is basically Zero G, Interesting

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  2:41 AM)KnightPro Wrote: So the system is basically Zero G, Interesting

Not really. Zero g layers consisted of 3 parts, a facebolt, a element wheel, and a warrior wheel. Warrior wheels were compatible with each other and other clear wheels. Here we have an chip, armor, and base. The difference is that in zero g if we replace the metal wheel with the armor, and the element wheel as the base the armor and armor aren’t really compatible with each other (as far as we can tell).

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - KnightPro - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  3:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  2:41 AM)KnightPro Wrote: So the system is basically Zero G, Interesting

Not really. Zero g layers consisted of 3 parts, a facebolt, a element wheel, and a warrior wheel. Warrior wheels were compatible with each other and other clear wheels. Here we have an chip, armor, and base. The difference is that in zero g if we replace the metal wheel with the armor, and the element wheel as the base the armor and armor aren’t really compatible with each other (as far as we can tell).
I'm talking about the modes of flipping, which is basically the same as this DB system

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Mar. 12, 2021

The system will be like HMS where the layer would be small or thin and heavy, maybe relate to the mode is where the armor is on the top, creating a high center of gravity or the armor is on the bottom, creating a high center of gravity.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeyGabe - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  4:45 AM)Dasmind Wrote: the system is called DB system the system will be like HMS where the layer would be small or thin  and heavy, maybe relate to 1. The first mode is where the armor is on the top, creating a high center of gravity. This mode is called the, "High Mode" So it's the chip, blade, armor, disc, and driver.

Someone said that earlier already thanks anyway though

Wonder if this season product all could have a light mode without armor like Union Achilles OR Infinite Achilles.
I think GT layer can have this mode too without the Weight.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Jdog757 - Mar. 12, 2021

I’ve seen a picture of the new stuff, why are they making it so eerie, he literally looks like a gangster in his teaser image

(Mar. 12, 2021  5:16 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: I’ve seen a picture of the new stuff, why are they making it so eerie, he literally looks like a gangster in his teaser image
It was good they making it so eerie, no need to complain when things get early.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  5:16 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: I’ve seen a picture of the new stuff, why are they making it so eerie, he literally looks like a gangster in his teaser image

Since when we’re gangsters eerie?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - CitrusNinja3 - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 11, 2021  8:57 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: "Dual" Balance comes from the two modes it has.

1. The first mode is where the armor is on the top, creating a high center of gravity. This mode is called the, "High Mode" So it's the chip, blade, armor, disc, and driver.
2. The second mode is where the armor is on the bottom, generating a low center of gravity, This mode is called the, "Low mode" So, it's the Chip, blade, armor and driver. No disc.

The (-) Negative sign in front of the armor name means that it's in low mode.
The (+) Positive sign in front of the armor name means that it's in high mode, for example: Dynamite Belial.NX.VN+2, or VN-2.

-Marutti on Discord.

Just to clarify, marutti said this is a rumor, not confirmed information. He also said not to post this rumor on the forums just in case it's not real, since it could be misleading. Also, I feel like it'd be weird if the stock combo is written as "Dynamite Belial.Nx.Vn-2" if theplus sign and minus sign thing is true since the -2 implies that it'd be in Low Mode, but it still somehow has a Disk equipped.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - GrinAndBarrett - Mar. 12, 2021

It makes no sense to be that "low mode" would not include the disc. The disc is probably going to be in the 20-30 gram or a bit more range, there's no way that the lower center of gravity in low mode would make up for such a drastic weight difference.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  7:00 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  8:57 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: "Dual" Balance comes from the two modes it has.

1. The first mode is where the armor is on the top, creating a high center of gravity. This mode is called the, "High Mode" So it's the chip, blade, armor, disc, and driver.
2. The second mode is where the armor is on the bottom, generating a low center of gravity, This mode is called the, "Low mode" So, it's the Chip, blade, armor and driver. No disc.

The (-) Negative sign in front of the armor name means that it's in low mode.
The (+) Positive sign in front of the armor name means that it's in high mode, for example: Dynamite Belial.NX.VN+2, or VN-2.

-Marutti on Discord.

Just to clarify, marutti said this is a rumor, not confirmed information. He also said not to post this rumor on the forums just in case it's not real, since it could be misleading. Also, I feel like it'd be weird if the stock combo is written as "Dynamite Belial.Nx.Vn-2" if theplus sign and minus sign thing is true since the -2 implies that it'd be in Low Mode, but it still somehow has a Disk equipped.

That’s what I said. I’m glad someone is thinking hard lol

(Mar. 12, 2021  7:18 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: It makes no sense to be that "low mode" would not include the disc.  The disc is probably going to be in the 20-30 gram or a bit more range, there's no way that the lower center of gravity in low mode would make up for such a drastic weight difference.
Yes, we need the disc.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - beyspark - Mar. 12, 2021

What? Where did you see this? A source?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  3:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

He’s talking about the flipping aspect. Back in Zero g, beys actually had two forms; the normal one and the crystal up mode (that was never actually featured in the anime but definitely an intended feature based on advertisement). The two forms changed performance in a similar way to this rumoured db transformation and they also did it through wheel flipping.

(Mar. 11, 2021  8:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  8:43 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Beyblade Burst Dual Balance. (DB)

Source?
Beyblade burst Dynamite battle from 
beybladeburst.github

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - RaKuTa - Mar. 12, 2021

I saw a leaked image of the corocoro poster showing the main protagonist with some new characters along with Valt,Shu,Free and Lui set to be returning this season.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Valtryek Aoi - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  11:32 PM)RaKuTa Wrote: I saw a leaked image of the corocoro poster showing the main protagonist with some new characters along with Valt,Shu,Free and Lui set to be returning this season.

Yeah I just saw that too. Seems like Valt might have some weird evil version or a new character that looks like him. Shu, like why? Free and Lui? WHY? And some new Ragnurak user? Another Kiyama brother or something? I'm very confused right now.

Zeutron, sorry man, but Fafnir and Longinus are coming back along with Spriggan for MORE.

(Mar. 12, 2021  11:35 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  11:32 PM)RaKuTa Wrote: I saw a leaked image of the corocoro poster showing the main protagonist with some new characters along with Valt,Shu,Free and Lui set to be returning this season.

Yeah I just saw that too. Seems like Valt might have some weird evil version or a new character that looks like him. Shu, like why? Free and Lui? WHY? And some new Ragnurak user? Another Kiyama brother or something? I'm very confused right now.

Zeutron, sorry man, but Fafnir and Longinus are coming back along with Spriggan for MORE.

Sorry for the requote but holy (you know what I was going to say). Ragnaruk too? Just kille me already.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - RaKuTa - Mar. 12, 2021

That character does look like rantaro but i doubt he will actually use ragnaruk

(Mar. 12, 2021  11:40 PM)RaKuTa Wrote: That character does look like rantaro but i doubt he will actually use ragnaruk

Just saw the teaser and he has the bandaid and lollipop. He’s definitely related to Kiyama.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Needforspeed - Mar. 12, 2021

RBV25 info
Cyclone ragnaruk, Cyclone beilal, dragoon V2, ray unicorn(purple), brave lucifer1(?), dynamite ragnaruk

And anime is releasing on april 2

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Valtryek Aoi - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  11:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  11:35 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yeah I just saw that too. Seems like Valt might have some weird evil version or a new character that looks like him. Shu, like why? Free and Lui? WHY? And some new Ragnurak user? Another Kiyama brother or something? I'm very confused right now.

Sorry for the requote but holy (you know what I was going to say). Ragnaruk too? Just kille me already.

No new motifs for us.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - God Dragruler - Mar. 13, 2021

ragnarok a chad managing to comeback haha

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 13, 2021

So Bells anime render looks insane, i like it. We of course have Valt, cant have BBB without Valt. We got Free and Lui... Tired. We have a guy who looks like Rantaro but with ice cream hair (im gonna be making fun of this guy a lot and I don't regret it) and someone that looks like a Great Value Shu... I swear the animators have lost their minds. Lastly we have a guy who looks like he might be the main villain.

Overall not a fan of the new character designs except Bell. Bells design looks super cool imo.

Edit: Upon further inspection, Shu is there too