World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Mar. 01, 2021

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Pixi: Valt Villian Arc
Me: https://www.google.com/search?q=no+way+meme&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi09pCQ0o_vAhWcHd8KHc34BbYQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=no+way+meme&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzIHCAAQsQMQQzICCAAyBAgAEEMyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgQIABAeMgYIABAFEB4yBggAEAUQHjoFCAAQsQM6CAgAELEDEIMBOgQIABADUJqzAliL1gJgyNcCaAJwAHgAgAH9AogB5Q2SAQgxMC4yLjEuMZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nsAEAwAEB&sclient=img&ei=Xyc9YPTKC5y7_AbN8ZewCw&bih=580&biw=1300&rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS943&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=8tYsgecsPd8FpM

No offense but that's my opinion....

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Then the wiki page needs updating if it is not spelled Bael

you know, I edited a random wiki page about beyblade and typed in Chingle Bells, and someone still hasnt changed it lol
I’m serious. If we spelled it wrong on the profile page, then misinformation will continue to spread

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 01, 2021

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:45 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
Me: https://www.google.com/search?q=no+way+meme&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi09pCQ0o_vAhWcHd8KHc34BbYQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=no+way+meme&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzIHCAAQsQMQQzICCAAyBAgAEEMyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgQIABAeMgYIABAFEB4yBggAEAUQHjoFCAAQsQM6CAgAELEDEIMBOgQIABADUJqzAliL1gJgyNcCaAJwAHgAgAH9AogB5Q2SAQgxMC4yLjEuMZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nsAEAwAEB&sclient=img&ei=Xyc9YPTKC5y7_AbN8ZewCw&bih=580&biw=1300&rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS943&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=8tYsgecsPd8FpM

you know, I edited a random wiki page about beyblade and typed in Chingle Bells, and someone still hasnt changed it lol
I’m serious. If we spelled it wrong on the profile page, then misinformation will continue to spread

Yeh that's true, but can you find the wiki and post url here?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Pixi - Mar. 01, 2021

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Then the wiki page needs updating if it is not spelled Bael

dont crush my dreams my guy 😔😔😔😔

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Mar. 01, 2021

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  6:45 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I’m serious. If we spelled it wrong on the profile page, then misinformation will continue to spread

Yeh that's true, but can you find the wiki and post url here?

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Bael_Daikokuten

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 01, 2021

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:57 PM)Pixi Wrote:

dont crush my dreams my guy 😔😔😔😔

sorry but its very unlikely

I really want MFB saga to come back, but's its very unlikely

valt is a mc guy

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Mar. 01, 2021

Random people can edit whatever they want, that's not like an officially approved name or anything, nothings confirmed.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Apollo17 - Mar. 02, 2021

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:01 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I saw the chapter and it's very weird... '-' I don't have the words.

Can you summarize it for us?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 04, 2021

Honestly I might not watch this season, the premise seems a little bit stupid.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PinkRose - Mar. 04, 2021

Well, it does have a interesting difference from other Burst seasons, but a plotline like this needs Burst God levels of quality or even higher...and I'm kinda starting to lose faith in the anime writers when it comes to that.

(Mar. 04, 2021  3:33 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Well, it does have a interesting difference from other Burst seasons, but a plotline like this needs Burst God levels of quality or even higher...and I'm kinda starting to lose faith in the anime writers when it comes to that.

Two things they need to do:

Break the burst formula

Be original

I don’t think evolution style of writing would help as evolution follows the burst formula.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PinkRose - Mar. 04, 2021

(Mar. 04, 2021  3:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  3:33 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Well, it does have a interesting difference from other Burst seasons, but a plotline like this needs Burst God levels of quality or even higher...and I'm kinda starting to lose faith in the anime writers when it comes to that.

Two things they need to do:

Break the burst formula

Be original

I don’t think evolution style of writing would help as evolution follows the burst formula.

They can be original without breaking the Burst style, you know. Plus, I didn't mean they should copy God's plotline, I jsut said they need the same level of writing quality or even more to pull off the fantasy element.

(Mar. 04, 2021  3:53 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  3:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Two things they need to do:

Break the burst formula

Be original

They can be original without breaking the Burst style, you know. Plus, I didn't mean they should copy God's plotline, I jsut said they need the same level of writing quality or even more to pull off the fantasy element.

To pull off the fantasy element look no further than metal saga and og. The burst style is just too repetitive, I mean how long do you expect people to be fine with introduce main character, main character goes training, introduce villain, tournament, villain breaks bey, evolution to protagonist and villain bey, more training, final tournament, protagonist wins.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Pixi - Mar. 04, 2021

i just hope that this season isnt bad like sparking

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Mar. 04, 2021

Okay based on the link beyspark sent, I have complete trust to his source thanks to being right ALL the time. With that said, here’s what we know about after Surge:

April 24

B-180 booster Dynamite Belial Zx Vn-2 (Bael’s bey) (Everyone was right that the disc had no numbers on it)

B-181 random booster vol 24 (first rb to go from 8 pulls to 6)

B-182 new entry set

B-183 new stadium

B-184 new LR launcher

May

B-185 booster

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - RiseAshindra12 - Mar. 04, 2021

(Mar. 04, 2021  6:25 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Okay based on the link beyspark  sent, I have complete trust to his source thanks to being right ALL the time. With that said, here’s what we know about after Surge:

April 24

B-180 booster Dynamite Belial Zx Vn-2 (Bael’s bey) (Everyone was right that the disc had no numbers on it)

B-182 new entry set

B-183 new stadium

B-184 new LR launcher

May

B-185 booster

What is the name of the website?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - NoNotYou - Mar. 04, 2021

This seems to be one of those "this is likely to be true but we aren't 100% sure yet, please take it with a grain of salt" things.

If it is true though, I honestly like the name Dynamite. Belial sounds alright, but hey the mythology fits well.
The random booster going from 8 beys to 6 sounds good at first, but I doubt it's without a catch.
And someone better put Vn on Vanguard.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BuilderROB - Mar. 04, 2021

(Mar. 04, 2021  6:26 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Okay based on a link beyspark sent me, I have complete trust to his source thanks to being right ALL the time. With that said, here’s what we know about after Surge:

April 24

B-182 new entry set

B-183 new stadium

B-184 new LR launcher

May

B-185 booster

Wouldn’t it be Vol. 25? Either you made a mistake or the leak did, and if the leak did, I have issues trusting this source somewhat unless it was a mistake.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - eggblader - Mar. 04, 2021

(Mar. 04, 2021  7:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:26 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Okay based on a link beyspark sent me, I have complete trust to his source thanks to being right ALL the time. With that said, here’s what we know about after Surge:

April 24

B-182 new entry set

B-183 new stadium

B-184 new LR launcher

May

B-185 booster

Wouldn’t it be Vol. 25? Either you made a mistake or the leak did, and if the leak did, I have issues trusting this source somewhat unless it was a mistake.

ok that makes a lot of sense

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - JoMario67 - Mar. 04, 2021

April 24

B-182 new entry set

B-183 new stadium

B-184 new LR launcher

May

B-185 booster

It says Vol. 25 on the leak, just a typo in the post made earlier.

April 24

B-182 new entry set

B-183 new stadium

B-184 new LR launcher

May

B-185 booster

Whoops wrong button yeah 25 that was my bad

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BuilderROB - Mar. 04, 2021

(Mar. 04, 2021  7:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  7:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Wouldn’t it be Vol. 25? Either you made a mistake or the leak did, and if the leak did, I have issues trusting this source somewhat unless it was a mistake.

Whoops wrong button yeah 25 that was my bad

Ah, ok then. I figured that was probably what happened. It’s alright.

(Mar. 04, 2021  7:43 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  7:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Whoops wrong button yeah 25 that was my bad

Ah, ok then. I figured that was probably what happened.

Yeah I haven’t gotten random boosters since Doomscizor so my math memory is all over the place

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PeppzieCola - Mar. 04, 2021

DYNAMITE BELIAL?! WHOAAAA THAT SOUNDS SO COOL

Zx? Oh.. huh.. i don´t know what the disc name could be... if it even is a disc-
Vn-2? Whoa- i wonder if Vn is like the driver, and the -2 could be like some sort of addon? Or maybe Vn-2 is the whole driver? Idk

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 04, 2021

Dynamite Belial is a really cool name. A quick Google search says this: "Belial is a term occurring in the Hebrew Bible which later became personified as the devil in Jewish and Christian texts" so it does fit the Demon/Devil bey quite perfectly.

I don't know how I feel about the RB's being 6 pulls instead of 8, i dont know what TT's thought process was when doing that but whatever i guess.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PeppzieCola - Mar. 04, 2021

(Mar. 04, 2021  8:02 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Dynamite Belial is a really cool name. A quick Google search says this: "Belial is a term occurring in the Hebrew Bible which later became personified as the devil in Jewish and Christian texts" so it does the Demon/Devil bey quite perfectly.

I don't know how I feel about the RB's being 6 pulls instead of 8, i dont know what TT's thought process was when doing that but whatever i guess.

Yeah, Dynamite Belial is a really nice name tbh. I wasn´t expecting DYNAMITE though lol