World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Feb. 28, 2021

(Feb. 28, 2021  6:44 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  6:39 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I don’t know if this is official. But I think the dub name got revealed early. Beyblade Burst Gear is apparently the dub name for season 6. Logo is orange so my guess is that it is supposed to fit the supernatural theme that has been supposedly said to be this season’s focus

Do you have a source for this info?
[img]blob:https://worldbeyblade.org/4b0fd825-6643-43e0-b912-52e8c5fec49b[/img]

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 28, 2021

"Beyblade Burst Gear" is the name of a fanpage from Facebook... Tired

(Feb. 28, 2021  6:48 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: "Beyblade Burst Gear" is the name of a fanpage from Facebook... Tired

Wait what? Okay that explains my suspicions

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 28, 2021

(Feb. 28, 2021  6:49 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  6:48 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: "Beyblade Burst Gear" is the name of a fanpage from Facebook... Tired

Wait what? Okay that explains my suspicions

Send the link in private message, I'll tell to you if I was right.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - JoMario67 - Feb. 28, 2021

(Feb. 28, 2021  6:47 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  6:44 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Do you have a source for this info?
[img]blob:https://worldbeyblade.org/4b0fd825-6643-43e0-b912-52e8c5fec49b[/img]

Um, what?  Looks like there's supposed to be an image but I can't see it
Edit: I saw it, and it's just a poorly photoshopped image from a clickbait YouTube video.  It's not called Beyblade Burst Gear

(Feb. 28, 2021  6:49 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  6:49 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Wait what? Okay that explains my suspicions

Send the link in private message, I'll tell to you if I was right.
Screenshot of something a friend found. Is this the Facebook thing that you were talking about

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - WorldKai - Feb. 28, 2021

I just noticed that Bell’s bey kinda looks like a limit break bey

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - KerbeusKmie - Mar. 01, 2021

Is Bell's bey a balance type?or no information yet 😂

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Heavy Spriggan - Mar. 01, 2021

(Mar. 01, 2021  10:48 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Is Bell's bey a balance type?or no information yet 😂

We don't know that yet, but we do know that his beyblade looks similar to glide ragnuark but black. the driver seems to look like Anchor, and the disc looks like the cross frame but fused.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - marutti - Mar. 01, 2021

For me driver looks like Power with rubber.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MasterChef - Mar. 01, 2021

RAMP Hobbies Beyblade has just made a video of all the leaks and news of beyblade burst season 6, he also shows that in the new corocoro comics there is new information and it shows Bell in the huanted house scenario.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Mar. 01, 2021

(Mar. 01, 2021  2:26 PM)MasterChef Wrote: RAMP Hobbies Beyblade has just made a video of all the leaks and news of beyblade burst season 6, he also shows that in the new corocoro comics there is new information and it shows Beal in the huanted house sennario. He also says Beal is the name not Bell.

We already know about the teaser and Bael has been debunked.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - marutti - Mar. 01, 2021

I don't know why everyone believe post which posted by person who can't read Japanese.
大黒天ベル is his name and if his name is Beal it'll be ベアル.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 01, 2021

Prepared for a Yugioh arc-V rip off (this may or may not be a joke). In all honesty I don’t really like the premise of this season, it’s either going to be I’m evil because I’m born like it or a copy of another story plot.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PinkRose - Mar. 01, 2021

Fingers crossed for the fantasy plot to actually work out..

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 01, 2021

I saw the chapter and it's very weird... '-' I don't have the words.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - eggblader - Mar. 01, 2021

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:00 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  6:00 PM)eggblader Wrote: wait, where do you watch surge?!

wrong thread my guy

ok. which thread then

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Flame~Capricorn - Mar. 01, 2021

(Mar. 01, 2021  3:09 PM)marutti Wrote: I don't know why everyone believe post which posted by person who can't read Japanese.
大黒天ベル is his name and if his name is Beal it'll be ベアル.

Incredibly frustrating how people assume that they know how Japanese pronunciation works. I've been learning the language for over a year, and I still mess up with translating katakana into English. Not to get too off topic here, but speculation as to names should be left to those who can actually read the source material.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Mar. 01, 2021

Not to say you’re wrong marutti but everywhere I go, it’s spelled Bael. Heck even the recent photos say that

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Beastsbeat - Mar. 01, 2021

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:12 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  6:07 PM)Beastsbeat Wrote: It's on Disney XD.

on disney plus?

Its on DisneyNow app.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MGoldZeo - Mar. 01, 2021

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:19 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Not to say you’re wrong marutti but everywhere I go, it’s spelled Bael. Heck even the recent photos say that

Based on the information we know, we don’t know anything about how the name will be written in English. The Katakana and English alphabet are very different in many ways. However, we do know that the name’s English pronunciation is “Bell.” Having that pronunciation, it could be spelled a few different ways. We have yet to obtain any conclusive information on the actual spelling in English, so it could be Bell, Bael, or some other spelling entirely.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Mar. 01, 2021

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:19 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Not to say you’re wrong marutti but everywhere I go, it’s spelled Bael. Heck even the recent photos say that

Mis information spreads quickly, that's just a fact for everything. IF it's misinformation it can be spread quickly.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 01, 2021

Bael def sounds better than Bell

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Mis information spreads quickly, that's just a fact for everything. IF it's misinformation it can be spread quickly.

Yes for example some poeple wrote on the internet that Kishimoto said that madara could beat ultra instinct goku.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Mar. 01, 2021

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Then the wiki page needs updating if it is not spelled Bael

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 01, 2021

Pixi: Valt Villian Arc
Me: https://www.google.com/search?q=no+way+meme&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi09pCQ0o_vAhWcHd8KHc34BbYQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=no+way+meme&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzIHCAAQsQMQQzICCAAyBAgAEEMyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgQIABAeMgYIABAFEB4yBggAEAUQHjoFCAAQsQM6CAgAELEDEIMBOgQIABADUJqzAliL1gJgyNcCaAJwAHgAgAH9AogB5Q2SAQgxMC4yLjEuMZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nsAEAwAEB&sclient=img&ei=Xyc9YPTKC5y7_AbN8ZewCw&bih=580&biw=1300&rlz=1CAJIKU_enUS943&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=8tYsgecsPd8FpM

No offense but that's my opinion....

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  6:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Mis information spreads quickly, that's just a fact for everything. IF it's misinformation it can be spread quickly.

Then the wiki page needs updating if it is not spelled Bael

you know, I edited a random wiki page about beyblade and typed in Chingle Bells, and someone still hasnt changed it lol