World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Needforspeed - Feb. 27, 2021

(Feb. 27, 2021  12:27 AM)Lugal Ki En Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:09 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: https://youtu.be/29qFBQfDshs

Does that sheet mean we're getting a bey on the 15th or are we getting news for a bey. Bell's bey is horizontal, but that bey seems to the a vertical one. Is this that new Valkyrie that won the poll?
First, that silhouette is just brave valkyrie second, 15/3/2020 means we are getting the info for the new season in 15th of march

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Hyperus18 - Feb. 27, 2021

Update: it's "Bael Daikokuten".

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - NoNotYou - Feb. 27, 2021

(Feb. 27, 2021  12:58 AM)Hyperus18 Wrote: Update: it's "Bael Daikokuten".

Didn't marutti just disprove this earlier? What's the source anyway? Personally, I don't 100% trust any of these names unless the TT website themselves confirm it (cause of the Lean/Lane thing), but between marutti and google translate I trust marutti more.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Lugal Ki En - Feb. 27, 2021

(Feb. 27, 2021  12:45 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  12:27 AM)Lugal Ki En Wrote: Does that sheet mean we're getting a bey on the 15th or are we getting news for a bey. Bell's bey is horizontal, but that bey seems to the a vertical one. Is this that new Valkyrie that won the poll?
First, that silhouette is just brave valkyrie second, 15/3/2020 means we are getting the info for the new season in 15th of march

Thanks for correcting me. Can't wait for the 15th

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MagikHorse - Feb. 27, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:20 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Well why didn't you just say so?! I'm sure that if you tell TT that you're "tired of waiting", they'd be happy to release everything early, just for you! 🙄

yeh be sarcastic you have to put posts like this. What I TRULY meant was that I would be HAPPY if they released more than 1ep a day. I understand, it's not easy to make eps, but you see, I've been watching beyblade anime, playing beyblade, for a little more than 9 years, so I wish that eps come out more often

What we want and what we can possibly get are two different things. It takes time to design, test and release beys. It takes even more time to weave a story plot for the anime, and even more to animate (especially when it's high quality animation such as the 3D battle animations, which also takes time to model the parts, e.t.c), voice act, subtitle, and so on to see it fully finished. That's why most shows don't usually release more than one episode a week, as they simply take so much work to do on a professional level from a ton of people.

Sadly this wish is just not realistic at all.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PinkRose - Feb. 27, 2021

Wait a second.
So I just realized that Bell's name could actually be Vell (kinda like with Valt because of the b/v confusion in Japanese). Dangit.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Pixi - Feb. 27, 2021

(Feb. 27, 2021  9:23 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Wait a second.
So I just realized that Bell's name could actually be Vell (kinda like with Valt because of the b/v confusion in Japanese). Dangit.

THIS IS WHAT I WAS SAYING
what if bell/vell owns the new valkyrie?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - marutti - Feb. 27, 2021

Vell is possible too.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 27, 2021

(Feb. 27, 2021  2:00 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  9:23 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Wait a second.

THIS IS WHAT I WAS SAYING
what if bell/vell owns the new valkyrie?

:facepalm:

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - marutti - Feb. 27, 2021

Bell's bey is already confirmed not Valkyrie

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 27, 2021

(Feb. 27, 2021  2:59 PM)marutti Wrote: Bell's bey is already confirmed not Valkyrie

No way didn't expect that

(Feb. 26, 2021  11:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  10:23 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I don't know if anyone has pointed this out but the disk for Bells bey says "Nr" on the prongs. Gives a bit of a clue as to what the name of the disk could be.

(Was originally posted in the Release and Rumor Thread)

If you look closely on the prongs, you can actually see the abbreviation which is "Nr".

Near? Maybe Narrow?

Also Bells bey looks like a more aggressive Glide.

It doesn't look like Nr to me, seems to resemble NE or NΣ

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - NoNotYou - Feb. 27, 2021

It looks like Nx to me, but tbh i'm not gonna say it's Nanything for sure yet since it's too blurry to really say.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PeppzieCola - Feb. 27, 2021

(Feb. 27, 2021  6:13 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: It looks like Nx to me, but tbh i'm not gonna say it's Nanything for sure yet since it's too blurry to really say.

Marutti said the disc name is called N2.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Feb. 27, 2021

(Feb. 27, 2021  6:25 PM)I PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  6:13 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: It looks like Nx to me, but tbh i'm not gonna say it's Nanything for sure yet since it's too blurry to really say.

Marutti said the disc name is called N2.
How is it he’s willing to share the disk name but not the other parts?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - DeltaZakuro - Feb. 27, 2021

(Feb. 27, 2021  8:04 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  6:25 PM)I PeppzieCola Wrote: Marutti said the disc name is called N2.
How is it he’s willing to share the disk name but not the other parts?

Because the disk abbreviation was actually visible.

i personally saw Nr but whatever.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 27, 2021

I’m just going to disclose that I saw Nr on the disk like DeltaZakuro

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 28, 2021

Everything we know about B-180/Bell’s Beyblade

1. It has a Demon King motif

2. It has a system extremely similar to the Gatinko system and works the exact same way

3. The weight seems to be golden in the final release

4. The disc has blades like Dragoon S with bumps in between

5. The tip is round with a ring on rubber

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 28, 2021

(Feb. 28, 2021  4:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Everything we know about B-180/Bell’s Beyblade

2. It has a system extremely similar to the Gatinko system and works the exact same way

Or the Golden Weith can be a special edition (lottery, wbba. contest).

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - NoNotYou - Feb. 28, 2021

(Feb. 28, 2021  4:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Everything we know about B-180/Bell’s Beyblade

I wouldn't jump to conclusions on 2 and 5. Yeah they look likely, but we don't know if they are true yet. After all it's only based on 2 pictures. The tip could have a pom ring for all we know atm.

(Feb. 28, 2021  5:05 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Or the Golden Weith can be a special edition (lottery, wbba. contest).

Then why would they show it alongside Bell in the first official season 6 teaser?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 28, 2021

(Feb. 28, 2021  5:45 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:

I wouldn't jump to conclusions on 2 and 5. Yeah they look likely, but we don't know if they are true yet. After all it's only based on 2 pictures. The tip could have a pom ring for all we know atm.

(Feb. 28, 2021  5:05 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Or the Golden Weith can be a special edition (lottery, wbba. contest).

Then why would they show it alongside Bell in the first official season 6 teaser?
How do you suppose the system work then

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - NoNotYou - Feb. 28, 2021

(Feb. 28, 2021  5:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  5:45 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: I wouldn't jump to conclusions on 2 and 5. Yeah they look likely, but we don't know if they are true yet. After all it's only based on 2 pictures. The tip could have a pom ring for all we know atm.

How do you suppose the system work then

I never said it won't work like GT, I just said we don't know for sure if it will yet.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Feb. 28, 2021

I don’t know if this is official. But I think the dub name got revealed early. Beyblade Burst Gear is apparently the dub name for season 6. Logo is orange so my guess is that it is supposed to fit the supernatural theme that has been supposedly said to be this season’s focus

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - g2_ - Feb. 28, 2021

(Feb. 28, 2021  6:39 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I don’t know if this is official. But I think the dub name got revealed early. Beyblade Burst Gear is apparently the dub name for season 6. Logo is orange so my guess is that it is supposed to fit the supernatural theme that has been supposedly said to be this season’s focus
We didn't even get the Japanese name.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Feb. 28, 2021

(Feb. 28, 2021  6:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  6:39 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I don’t know if this is official. But I think the dub name got revealed early. Beyblade Burst Gear is apparently the dub name for season 6. Logo is orange so my guess is that it is supposed to fit the supernatural theme that has been supposedly said to be this season’s focus
We didn't even get the Japanese name.

That’s why I’m not COMPLETELY convinced it’s indeed final

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - JoMario67 - Feb. 28, 2021

Do you have a source for this info?