World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MasterChef - Feb. 26, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:15 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  4:34 PM)MasterChef Wrote: When will the episodes for burst season 6 come out?

Probably some time after the Beys/Characters for Season 6 are revealed??? We literally know next to nothing about Season 6, but you still act like the episodes are gonna start next week...

Calm down, it was just a simple question.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Pixi - Feb. 26, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:16 PM)Pixi Wrote: my guy, sparking isn't even completed yet. chill.

bruh you don't understand. I'm TIRED of waiting. I need more good burst eps

we just need to be patient

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BladerGem - Feb. 26, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:16 PM)Pixi Wrote: my guy, sparking isn't even completed yet. chill.

Well why didn't you just say so?! I'm sure that if you tell TT that you're "tired of waiting", they'd be happy to release everything early, just for you! 🙄

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Ryuga's Son - Feb. 26, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:18 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:15 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Probably some time after the Beys/Characters for Season 6 are revealed??? We literally know next to nothing about Season 6, but you still act like the episodes are gonna start next week...

Calm down, it was just a simple question.

He asked WHEN will the burst season come out. He's just asking. No big deal lol. Chef here (I think) is pretty excited for s6, and tbh so am I

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - NoNotYou - Feb. 26, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

And you act like we can do anything about that? Plus nobody even knows if season 6 will be good, it could be worse than sparking for all we know.

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:20 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: bruh you don't understand. I'm TIRED of waiting. I need more good burst eps

Well why didn't you just say so?! I'm sure that if you tell TT that you're "tired of waiting", they'd be happy to release everything early, just for you! 🙄

yeh be sarcastic you have to put posts like this. What I TRULY meant was that I would be HAPPY if they released more than 1ep a day. I understand, it's not easy to make eps, but you see, I've been watching beyblade anime, playing beyblade, for a little more than 9 years, so I wish that eps come out more often

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Beyblade8986 - Feb. 26, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  4:26 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  4:10 PM)Pixi Wrote: почему я чувствую, что у них заканчиваются идеи, лол.

Потому что они наиболее вероятны. Я просто рад, что они не сделали того же, что делали раньше: новый персонаж, драки с людьми, победы, чемпионы, конец.

To be honest it was more interesting than nowadays series. Now after Choz , it's boring since Valt now is nothing and protagonist won't become cool character. Hope Bael or Demon King will change all

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:20 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: bruh you don't understand. I'm TIRED of waiting. I need more good burst eps

And you act like we can do anything about that? Plus nobody even knows if season 6 will be good, it could be worse than sparking for all we know.

Well, you misunderstood what I meant. I meant that I would Be Happy if the eps were released more often.

To be honest they already made episode 50 and now making episode 51

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:24 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: To be honest they already made episode 50 and now making episode 51

sparking has 52 episodes tho

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - The Blacknight - Feb. 26, 2021

are you guys that impatient? You can't wait a few months for a new season? And we have the sparking finale coming soon to help you wait? Jeez, you guys have the attention span of a rich, spoiled, two year old child. I cannot believe how annoying you guys are being for weekly 15-minute commercials about Japanese spinning tops.

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:20 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:17 PM)Сын Рюги Wrote: брух, ты не понимаешь. Я устал от ожидания. Мне нужно больше хороших серийных eps

Ну почему ты просто так не сказал ?! Я уверен, что если вы скажете TT, что «устали ждать», они будут рады выпустить все раньше, только для вас! 🙄

They even don't know who is he

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:25 PM)Черная ночь Wrote: ребята, вы так нетерпеливы? Не можете дождаться нового сезона несколько месяцев? И у нас скоро будет блестящий финал, чтобы помочь тебе подождать? Боже, вы, ребята, обладаете уровнем внимания богатого, избалованного двухлетнего ребенка. Не могу поверить, как вас раздражает еженедельная 15-минутная реклама японских волчков.

I actually can wait, but final is worst

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - eggblader - Feb. 26, 2021

what are they gonna do for s6? 2nd season of sparking? i mean, i cant think of anything to add to the beys.

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:25 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: are you guys that impatient? You can't wait a few months for a new season? And we have the sparking finale coming soon to help you wait? Jeez, you guys have the attention span of a rich, spoiled, two year old child. I cannot believe how annoying you guys are being for weekly 15-minute commercials about Japanese spinning tops.

exactly, we just need to be patient.

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:25 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:24 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Если честно, они уже сделали 50-ю серию, а сейчас снимают 51-ю.

У искрения 52 эпизода, хотя

I mean...  I will tell something. When episode 44 was realised and all were angry, one leaker late night spoilered episode 45 moments, and a lot actually. He spoilered battle and preview. That means that they made already episode 50, and now going to make episode 51

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - The Blacknight - Feb. 26, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:20 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Well why didn't you just say so?! I'm sure that if you tell TT that you're "tired of waiting", they'd be happy to release everything early, just for you! 🙄

yeh be sarcastic you have to put posts like this. What I TRULY meant was that I would be HAPPY if they released more than 1ep a day. I understand, it's not easy to make eps, but you see, I've been watching beyblade anime, playing beyblade, for a little more than 9 years, so I wish that eps come out more often

MORE THAN 1 EPS A DAY? THEY WOULD HAVE TO FINISH THE SEIRES FIRST! IMAGINE THE DROP IN REVENUE! NO SELF RESPECTING COMPANY WOULD DO THAT! THAT'S FREAKING INSANE! One a week is already really good, considering the decent animation quality there is. They draw EVERY frame. One eps a day is way too short a time frame. and the animation and vice acting also take a while. It generally takes two months per eps, so one month if eps are half the time as normal. if they really work productively, I can give it maybe 1.5-2 years. and they have to produce the toys. imagine the drop in revenue if people KNOW better toys are coming out tomorrow, or next week, or one or two months from then.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - NoNotYou - Feb. 26, 2021

Well this derailed rather quickly again

Anyways, imo they could call the new bey a balance type or attack and neither would surprise me. The layer looks neat but a tad boring (though I can forgive it since it's only the start of the season and it's just a prototype), the disk looks like someone slightly melted Ratchet without the plastic, and the driver looks like a middleground between Unite and Anchor.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 26, 2021

Is it just me or is anytime Metal is the big thing of the series the show gets much more evil and the scaling is higher?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Lego bey god - Feb. 26, 2021

https://youtu.be/29qFBQfDshs

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - maw - Feb. 26, 2021

I just want engine gear like system 😈

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - valtaoi_007 - Feb. 26, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  6:37 PM)maw Wrote: I just want engine gear like system 😈

I want back the v-force magnet thing system that I forgot the name

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Feb. 26, 2021

Just saw the new stadium. Has those enormous walls kinda like the hasbro stadium while also having two pockets. It seems to have its tornado ridge positioned closer to the middle.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - DeltaZakuro - Feb. 26, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  10:23 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I don't know if anyone has pointed this out but the disk for Bells bey says "Nr" on the prongs. Gives a bit of a clue as to what the name of the disk could be.

(Was originally posted in the Release and Rumor Thread)

If you look closely on the prongs, you can actually see the abbreviation which is "Nr".

Near? Maybe Narrow?

Also Bells bey looks like a more aggressive Glide.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Lugal Ki En - Feb. 27, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  6:09 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: https://youtu.be/29qFBQfDshs

Does that sheet mean we're getting a bey on the 15th or are we getting news for a bey. Bell's bey is horizontal, but that bey seems to the a vertical one. Is this that new Valkyrie that won the poll?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Legend27 - Feb. 27, 2021

Bell is an evil protagonist that's cool