World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - DPVideosNL - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  2:33 PM)Hyunwoo423227 Wrote: Sekai (世界) means World,  each beyblader meets other Beybladers from different countries, during World Team Tournament.
By the way, 8 countries such as participate in this tournament
Japan
Germany
Brazil
Argentina
Nigeria
France
Netherlands
Italy

If that happens its cool tho
Even if there are Dutch Bladers in the Anime lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Vtryuga - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  2:33 PM)Hyunwoo423227 Wrote: Sekai (世界) means World,  each beyblader meets other Beybladers from different countries, during World Team Tournament.
By the way, 8 countries such as participate in this tournament
Japan
Germany
Brazil
Argentina
Nigeria
France
Netherlands
Italy

Is this speculation or what? do you want this to be true or is it actual news?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - marutti - Feb. 16, 2021

I know what does Sekai mean but we did world tournament in God.
I'm sure S6 will be in fantasy world.
Because MC is Deamon King.
I thought real world vs fantasy world too  but then MC should be people

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Feb. 16, 2021

Hopefully it’s just an outside of universe comparison. Maybe they don’t mean he literally wants to be like Valt but rather he just wants to be an all powerful blader the same way (the previous protag in comparison) Valt was.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  3:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Hopefully it’s just an outside of universe comparison. Maybe they don’t mean he literally wants to be like Valt but rather he just wants to be an all powerful blader the same way (the previous protag in comparison) Valt was.

They never said Bell wants to be like Valt, they said he challenges Valt.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  3:20 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  3:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Hopefully it’s just an outside of universe comparison. Maybe they don’t mean he literally wants to be like Valt but rather he just wants to be an all powerful blader the same way (the previous protag in comparison) Valt was.

They never said Bell wants to be like Valt, they said he challenges Valt.

Oh my bad thanks for correcting me. On another note that just annoys me.

Sorry I spread wrong information and delete. I thought she is staff or something but not.

Zeutron yeah translation mistake by marutti

Also important: This just confirms metal cap drivers will scratch single layer, dual layer, god, Chouzetsu, Gatinko, and SuperKing teeth so yeah.

Not opposed to the whole ring weight chip combo, however based on the bey picture the weight part is located where GT weights but a part of it stretches down and connects directly to the chip. So it seems that in reality it might just be ring and chip but the chip is extra bulky with a metal part on it for weight.

(Feb. 16, 2021  3:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Zeutron yeah translation mistake by marutti

Also important: This just confirms metal cap drivers will scratch single layer, dual layer, god, Chouzetsu, Gatinko, and SuperKing teeth so yeah.

Not opposed to the whole ring weight chip combo, however based on the bey picture the weight part is located where GT weights but a part of it stretches down and connects directly to the chip. So it seems that in reality it might just be ring and chip but the chip is extra bulky with a metal part on it for weight.

Sorry in Japan try and challnge is same word and mistake. 
BTW that is nonofficial information which is tweeted by Beyblade Otaku and don't trust.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Vtryuga - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  3:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Zeutron yeah translation mistake by marutti

It was Fake. That person was just a random fanboy/girl( the information source)

I know I was mostly giving my analysis on the leaked photo though and how the layer is ring and chip, and the chip has a metal weight part connected.

Yeah I confirmed it is her delusion

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  3:55 PM)marutti Wrote: Yeah I confirmed it is her delusion

I was wondering. You dropped news that Bell would be the name of the next protagonist. Did you also drop the news his last name was Daikokuten? Or did unreliable sources confirm it? I’m not asking for new information. I’m just asking if ALL I just listed came from you

Did some kid mention me? I block him and can't read but notification come.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Master_chanter0 - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  4:55 PM)marutti Wrote: Did some kid mention me? I block him and can't read but notification come.

TitanDragon quoted you if that's what you are talking about. For me it's the post above yours.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  4:55 PM)marutti Wrote: Did some kid mention me? I block him and can't read but notification come.
Member please

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Feb. 24, 2021

(Feb. 23, 2021  8:35 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  7:50 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: https://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/new_project/

Since master blader Hiroshi is involved in this project I am sure this is related to beyblade

Confirmed to be not Beyblade.
It said a dramatic change, a shocked experience, festival, ???, New Battle Hobby project.
As beyblade is a Battle Hobby project from master blader Horikawa, SO...... a NEW BEYBLADE PROJECT IS ABOUT TO BEGIN IN 3 OF MARCH.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Needforspeed - Feb. 24, 2021

(Feb. 24, 2021  9:22 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  8:35 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Confirmed to be not Beyblade.
It said a dramatic change, a shocked experience, festival, ???, New Battle Hobby project.
As beyblade is a Battle Hobby project from master blader Horikawa, SO...... a NEW BEYBLADE PROJECT IS ABOUT TO BEGIN IN 3 OF MARCH.
its Not Beyblade its a NEW BATTLE HOBBY

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 24, 2021

(Feb. 24, 2021  9:22 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  8:35 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Confirmed to be not Beyblade.

I think you should get a temporary ban.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Prime Beymaster - Feb. 26, 2021

Correct Name of New Protagonist of Beyblade Burst S6 is Bael Daikokuten

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Feb. 26, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  8:46 AM)Prime Beymaster Wrote: Correct Name of New Protagonist of Beyblade Burst S6 is Bael Daikokuten
Oh, Daikokuten and bael 
http://holidays.net/store/img-large/bael-baal-statue-goetia-goetic-demon-faux-bronze_3305812301

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Hyunwoo423227 - Feb. 26, 2021

What is Bael Daikokuten's avatar? (meaning Beyblade?)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Shido-kun - Feb. 26, 2021

Huh, so did his name come from the Lemegeton?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PinkRose - Feb. 26, 2021

(Feb. 26, 2021  8:46 AM)Prime Beymaster Wrote: Correct Name of New Protagonist of Beyblade Burst S6 is Bael Daikokuten

Ah, there goes all of my memes.
(Still gonna call him Bell tho)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 26, 2021

So the tip is Unite with a ball tip, sure. Already seen the layer and disc nothing special at all, no frame or anything.