World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Ryuga's Son - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 14, 2021  11:51 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  5:41 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Wait. If Bell is the protagonist and his bey relates to the demon king, maybe Beliodas is his bey. Think about it. Meliodas is means the same thing and a b name similar could be Beliodas

Beelzebub would work better, it's basically another name for Satan.

asmodeus sounds a lot better.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  12:14 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  11:51 PM)Longinox Wrote: Beelzebub would work better, it's basically another name for Satan.

asmodeus sounds a lot better.

Won't work with Bell, since his name starts with B.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 15, 2021

My personal favorite is Bakasura but for devils with names that start with B I think the most likely to make it is Barbatos, sounds like a name they would use for Beyblade. Decently long but simple, and yet still is menacing yet kind of foreign which drives up the mystery aspect.

Ok now I'm finishing crrapping on the floor, a thing to take into notice is that for Diabolos they took Diabolo but added a letter so whatever demon name they choose they might switch it up a bit, to what extent idk but just something to think about.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MasterChef - Feb. 15, 2021

Bells bey could be Behemoth.

(Feb. 15, 2021  2:25 AM)MasterChef Wrote: Bells bey could be Behemoth.

Ben Azuki from Burst S1 already owns Behemoth. (Beast Behemoth Heavy Hold)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - God Dragruler - Feb. 15, 2021

I doubt they use behemoth 1. as mentioned it's already use 2. this bey is hype up as a demon king which behemoth isn't

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - maw - Feb. 15, 2021

This seems Intresting, I was hoping valt again as main but that’s a lost cause, unless a season 7 happens, which I highly doubt. I want to see this bell kid hogwash through everybody , and at the end, he gets hog washed from whoever it is, valt, shu, whoever , and he gets packed out so bad, even worse than when valt broke Aiga s blade for revenge. I want this man packed out so bad it kills him, or at the very least he quits blading forever, and he gets disrespected , I want more carnage. Considering it’s a fantasy season, I want to see him die, and not honorable like how ryuga’s was (anime wise, I heard zero g manga he’s alive) , I want this bell kid to be wiled out of existance via Valkyries blade or whatever it may be

And you might ask why I want valt to decimate this guy? Is because the disrespect he’s gotten for the past 2-3 years , losing to Aiga , not being utilized in GT, and being absolute FODDER GARBAGE IN SPARKING, he’s been nerfed so bad, because the anime staff know if they scaled valt correctly he would tear everybody up, I want some valt justice, I don’t even care what else happens in the anime in this season, if we have valt break this kid mentally I will be so happy, I want valt to make this guy rethink why the hell he was born, this season will be very Intresting indeed

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Needforspeed - Feb. 15, 2021

"New series started! !! Demon King Bey collapsed! !!
The protagonist of Bay was always the one who fought hot and right! !!
… But the new hero finally found out is “Demon King”! !!
Destroy everything in the dark new bey! ??"

Link https://www.beyblade.jp/news/3147/

(Feb. 15, 2021  2:57 AM)maw Wrote: This seems Intresting, I was hoping valt again as main but that’s a lost cause, unless a season 7 happens, which I highly doubt. I want to see this bell kid hogwash through everybody , and at the end, he gets hog washed from whoever it is, valt, shu, whoever , and he gets packed out so bad, even worse than when valt broke Aiga s blade for revenge. I want this man packed out so bad it kills him, or at the very least he quits blading forever, and he gets disrespected , I want more carnage. Considering it’s a fantasy season, I want to see him die, and not honorable like how ryuga’s was (anime wise, I heard zero g manga he’s alive) , I want this bell kid to be wiled out of existance via Valkyries blade or whatever it may be

And you might ask why I want valt to decimate this guy? Is because the disrespect he’s gotten for the past 2-3 years , losing to Aiga , not being utilized in GT, and being absolute FODDER GARBAGE IN SPARKING, he’s been nerfed so bad, because the anime staff know if they scaled valt correctly he would tear everybody up, I want some valt justice, I don’t even care what else happens in the anime in this season, if we have valt break this kid mentally I will be so happy, I want valt to make this guy rethink why the hell he was born, this season will be very Intresting indeed

Or instead, make Valt the antagonist lol. Would be interesting to see a plot revolving around Bell dethroning every single Legend as well as taking over the WBBA, AC Rogue style.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  3:12 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  2:57 AM)maw Wrote: This seems Intresting, I was hoping valt again as main but that’s a lost cause, unless a season 7 happens, which I highly doubt. I want to see this bell kid hogwash through everybody , and at the end, he gets hog washed from whoever it is, valt, shu, whoever , and he gets packed out so bad, even worse than when valt broke Aiga s blade for revenge. I want this man packed out so bad it kills him, or at the very least he quits blading forever, and he gets disrespected , I want more carnage. Considering it’s a fantasy season, I want to see him die, and not honorable like how ryuga’s was (anime wise, I heard zero g manga he’s alive) , I want this bell kid to be wiled out of existance via Valkyries blade or whatever it may be

Or instead, make Valt the antagonist lol. Would be interesting to see a plot revolving around Bell dethroning every single Legend as well as taking over the WBBA, AC Rogue style.

I think it would be more interesting if Bell was an antihero while the antagonist was a villain like with Deadpool and ghost rider. Maybe Bell has some type of vendetta against someone who wronged him and as a result his hatred has manifested as a demonic bey.

(Feb. 15, 2021  3:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  3:12 AM)Longinox Wrote: Or instead, make Valt the antagonist lol. Would be interesting to see a plot revolving around Bell dethroning every single Legend as well as taking over the WBBA, AC Rogue style.

I think it would be more interesting if Bell was an antihero while the antagonist was a villain like with Deadpool and ghost rider. Maybe Bell has some type of vendetta against someone who wronged him and as a result his hatred has manifested as a demonic bey.

It's clear that Bell is an anti-hero though, but yeah that concept is nice too.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MasterChef - Feb. 15, 2021

Most guess is Bell will be evil at the start but then becomes a hero/good guy, And when that happens a greater evil comes and Bell and other people try to stop the greater evil.

(Feb. 15, 2021  3:30 AM)MasterChef Wrote: Most likey for Bell to be evil at the start but then becomes a hero/good guy, And when that happens a greater evil comes and Bell and other people try to stop them.

Or he's an absolute jerk at the start but starts to soften up over time but still retain his past personality.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  3:30 AM)MasterChef Wrote: Most guess is Bell will be evil at the start but then becomes a hero/good guy, And when that happens a greater evil comes and Bell and other people try to stop the greater evil.
It could be.

(Feb. 15, 2021  3:12 AM)Longinox Wrote:

Valt is not bad.

(Feb. 15, 2021  3:36 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  3:30 AM)MasterChef Wrote: Most guess is Bell will be evil at the start but then becomes a hero/good guy, And when that happens a greater evil comes and Bell and other people try to stop the greater evil.
It could be.

(Feb. 15, 2021  3:12 AM)Longinox Wrote: Or instead, make Valt the antagonist lol. Would be interesting to see a plot revolving around Bell dethroning every single Legend as well as taking over the WBBA, AC Rogue style.
Valt is not bad.

Not every antagonist is naturally bad and not every protagonists is naturally good. By AC Rogue style I meant that we'll see this whole season through the eyes of the antagonist or the bad guy and see him succeed.

(Feb. 15, 2021  3:39 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  3:36 AM)Dasmind Wrote: It could be.

Valt is not bad.

Not every antagonist is naturally bad and not every protagonists is naturally good. By AC Rogue style I meant that we'll see this whole season through the eyes of the antagonist or the bad guy and see him succeed.
I see

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BladerGem - Feb. 15, 2021

I'm gonna remind everyone that this is the Discussion and News thread, and that any name speculation, alignment chart speculation, plot speculation, etc goes HERE

Thank you for coming to my TED talk Smile

(Feb. 15, 2021  4:25 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I'm gonna remind everyone that this is the Discussion and News thread, and that any name speculation, alignment chart speculation, plot speculation, etc goes HERE

Forgot that Wishful Thinking existed. Sorry bud.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BladerGem - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  4:27 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  4:25 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I'm gonna remind everyone that this is the Discussion and News thread, and that any name speculation, alignment chart speculation, plot speculation, etc goes HERE

Forgot that Wishful Thinking existed. Sorry bud.

It's all good 👍

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - LordSpriggan - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  2:01 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:58 AM)KnightPro Wrote: and I love him for that! no more legends <3

That could be interesting, since he would honestly destroy any legend who comes before him. Probably. Hope that an Angel based beyblade really is the antag since it makes the most sense.

Stop with Valt seriously

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Lugal Ki En - Feb. 15, 2021

Beelzebuth would be perfect for a Demon King that starts with B with the Order of the Fly and all.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PinkRose - Feb. 15, 2021

(Feb. 15, 2021  7:47 AM)Lugal Ki En Wrote: Beelzebuth would be perfect for a Demon King that starts with B with the Order of the Fly and all.

Exactly. But, like I said before, Beelzebub is a bit of a mouthful to say, so maybe they can call it Beelze?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - g2_ - Feb. 15, 2021

Damn bruh, chill.

How about the season six first random booster, what will it be?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PinkRose - Feb. 15, 2021

No idea, honestly.