World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Feb. 14, 2021

(Feb. 14, 2021  2:28 AM)MasterChef Wrote: Does anyone want there to be another World Championship/Leuge with actual Strong bladers who are Legend status. I already have multiple made up really strong blades that can be in burst.

No I don’t want that at all, as a matter of fact I think I speak for the greater majority of the fanbase and say nobody wants that.

(Feb. 14, 2021  2:47 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  2:21 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Oh, I see.
Doesn’t that make burst go down a more mature path and less suitable for kids who love the first 5 seasons?

Not necessarily, it could both; make it serious or make it more lighthearted depending on the fantasy theme in play though, judging bells appearance I’ll go with the more serious approach.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Feb. 14, 2021

Um, is it the layer system still is what Needforspeed had mentioned ?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Vtryuga - Feb. 14, 2021

(Feb. 14, 2021  7:47 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Um, is it the layer system still is what Needforspeed had mentioned ?

No idea; We really have no info, It is likely that it is wrong but the best thing is to wait till the 15th of March.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Sparking2003 - Feb. 14, 2021

Theories I think:

1) Bell real name is Bell Aoi and he is Valt' son or maybe he is just a new guy.

2) Valt Aoi will be an Antagonist. He's getting older and let's say the studio wants to make some new fantasies in, like Valt have a relationship with his love crush only to be rejected and cause his heart broken and dark powers consuming and changing his personalities, look and his way of Beyblading.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Sparking blader - Feb. 14, 2021

(Feb. 14, 2021  8:03 AM)Sparking2003 Wrote: Theories I think:

1) Bell real name is Bell Aoi and he is Valt' son or maybe he is just a new guy.

2) Valt Aoi will be an Antagonist. He's getting older and let's say the studio wants to make some new fantasies in, like Valt have a relationship with his love crush only to be rejected and cause his heart broken and dark powers consuming and changing his personalities, look and his way of Beyblading.

Ummmm ok

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - LegendaryKnight - Feb. 14, 2021

That would put season 6 at a 5 to 10-year time skip. So no Bell isn't Valt's son and even if he was, who in the world is his mother, which shouldn't be discussed.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - g2_ - Feb. 14, 2021

(Feb. 14, 2021  9:20 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:

That would put season 6 at a 5 to 10-year time skip. So no Bell isn't Valt's son and even if he was, who in the world is his mother, which shouldn't be discussed.
Why shouldn't it be discussed?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Needforspeed - Feb. 14, 2021

Bell full name is Bell daikokuten

(Feb. 14, 2021  10:59 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Bell full name is Bell daikokuten
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Name is Daikokuten Bell[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In Japan, Daikokuten (Big Black Sky ), the god of great darkness or blackness.[/font]

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 蒼井バルト - Feb. 14, 2021

(Feb. 14, 2021  11:36 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  10:59 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Bell full name is Bell daikokuten
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Name is Daikokuten Bell[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In Japan, Daikokuten (Big Black Sky ), the god of great darkness or blackness.[/font]

Thanks for explanation
----------------------
in my opinion a demon hero would not be the best, this would be the worst bey prota ever.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - marutti - Feb. 14, 2021

Daikokuten is india Buddhist god who is Makahala.(not Japanese)
he is a god of war.
And one of 7 lucky god

(Feb. 14, 2021  12:47 PM)marutti Wrote: Daikokuten is india Buddhist god who is Makahala.(not Japanese)
he is a god of war.
And one of 7 lucky god
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Daikokuten[/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] ([/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]大黒天[/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]), the god of great darkness or blackness, or the god of [/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]five cereals[/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif], is one of the [/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Seven Lucky Gods[/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]([/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Fukujin[/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]). Daikokuten evolved from the [/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Buddhist[/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] form of the [/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Indian deity[/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Shiva[/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif], [/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]syncretized[/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] with the [/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Shinto[/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] god [/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ōkuninushi[/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]under [/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]shinbutsu-shūgō[/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif].[/font]

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MasterChef - Feb. 14, 2021

(Feb. 14, 2021  12:30 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  11:36 AM)Dasmind Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Name is Daikokuten Bell[/font]

Thanks for explanation
----------------------
in my opinion a demon hero would not be the best, this would be the worst bey prota ever.
Agreed.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 14, 2021

Worst protag? Boy, a demon protag would be awesome as all hell, enough of the good virtues thing these guys have I'm looking forward to having an anti-hero. Who knows too, character development on Bell would be cool as well!

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - i'm batman - Feb. 14, 2021

(Feb. 14, 2021  1:45 PM)Longinox Wrote: Worst protag? Boy, a demon protag would be awesome as all hell, enough of the good virtues thing these guys have I'm looking forward to having an anti-hero. Who knows too, character development on Bell would be cool as well!

Completely agree. A bad guy (or at least a jerk) as a protagonist would be a first in Beyblade. While I'm not worried about the manga, I do hope they don't destroy all this potential in the anime.

(Feb. 14, 2021  1:54 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  1:45 PM)Longinox Wrote: Worst protag? Boy, a demon protag would be awesome as all hell, enough of the good virtues thing these guys have I'm looking forward to having an anti-hero. Who knows too, character development on Bell would be cool as well!

Completely agree. A bad guy (or at least a jerk) as a protagonist would be a first in Beyblade.
Mmmmmm Aiga?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - TitanDragon - Feb. 14, 2021

I actually think it can make some good results. A once in a life time to see how dark power can be channeled for heroic use. Ryuga, Tsubasa, Aiger, Shu, and likely Delta were consumed and possessed. If Bell has anything close and is still a good guy, he would be not just the first dark powered burst hero, but the first Beyblade character EVER who uses dark power for good reasons. I would actually love to see that happen.

(Feb. 14, 2021  2:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  1:54 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Completely agree. A bad guy (or at least a jerk) as a protagonist would be a first in Beyblade.
Mmmmmm Aiga?

Yep, but he had redeeming traits too. This time, we could maybe get a complete jerk. Maybe not a bad guy, but at least initially a jerk like Sisco or Delta (the other two good guys with devil beys).

(Feb. 14, 2021  2:18 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  2:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: Mmmmmm Aiga?

Yep, but he had redeeming traits too. This time, we could maybe get a complete jerk. Maybe not a bad guy, but at least initially a jerk like Sisco or Delta (the other two good guys with devil beys).
Delta is not a jerk, he is just edgy.

(Feb. 14, 2021  2:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  2:18 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Yep, but he had redeeming traits too. This time, we could maybe get a complete jerk. Maybe not a bad guy, but at least initially a jerk like Sisco or Delta (the other two good guys with devil beys).

Let's agree on borderline jerk.

(Feb. 14, 2021  2:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  2:18 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Yep, but he had redeeming traits too. This time, we could maybe get a complete jerk. Maybe not a bad guy, but at least initially a jerk like Sisco or Delta (the other two good guys with devil beys).
He was somewhat of a jerk when he was in the Blading District and sort of during Battle Island. And it didn’t dial down till Devolos was about to break a day before (taking water Dante was offering)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - daheavydl3 - Feb. 14, 2021

Bell huh?
That sounds like Bell from Call of Duty
Like is Ashtem Perseus? Shu is Mason?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PinkRose - Feb. 14, 2021

Welp, this looks promising. Hope Bell lives up to the hype and actually has a decent character development.

Also, I think the Bey's name will be Beelze. You know, short for Beelzebub, which is a devil and also starts with B.

Wait. If Bell is the protagonist and his bey relates to the demon king, maybe Beliodas is his bey. Think about it. Meliodas is means the same thing and a b name similar could be Beliodas

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 14, 2021

(Feb. 14, 2021  5:41 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Wait. If Bell is the protagonist and his bey relates to the demon king, maybe Beliodas is his bey. Think about it. Meliodas is means the same thing and a b name similar could be Beliodas

Beelzebub would work better, it's basically another name for Satan.