World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  5:48 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  5:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I found the video containing the leak of the bey. If anyone wants it pm me.

Can you send me the link?
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]valtaoi_007 have it[/font]

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PeppzieCola - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  5:51 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  5:48 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Can you send me the link?
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]valtaoi_007 have it[/font]

Altight

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - KataXHerc - Feb. 13, 2021

All I want to say is this bey looks intense, this is what Valkyrie should have looked all along

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BladerGem - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  5:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I found the video containing the leak of the bey. If anyone wants it pm me.

Hmu with the goods lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - bigdaddyjoe - Feb. 13, 2021

Link plz?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Sparking blader - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  7:02 AM)KataXHerc Wrote: All I want to say is this bey looks intense, this is what Valkyrie should have looked all along

So you have seen the pic if so can you or someone send me a pic of valkyrie please

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BladerGem - Feb. 13, 2021

Taking a good look at the bey in question, it appears as though we may be able to use chassis in this new season? If not, then a system very similar to chassis, as I can clearly see four prominent prongs that are reminiscent of a chassis.

(Feb. 13, 2021  9:37 AM)Dasmind Wrote: [quote='Prime Beymaster' pid='1733762' dateline='1613198014']
There is a latest NEWS about NEW PROTAGONIST

New Info Protagonist
The protagonist of Bey is always the one who fights hot and right !! However, the new protagonist finally found out, "I will reduce everything with a new Bey(Beyblade) that shines between the Demon Kings."

New Beyblade name is  Meliodas  not confirmed because tag line for bey is "Demon King" and Meliodas is Demon King.

This is 100% Official.
Everything will be revealed in the next issue.

NEW BEYBLADE SEASON 6 DETAILS! DARK VALKYRIE?! DEMON HERO? DEMON BEY? NEW CHARACTER?! BEYBLADE NEWS! From YouTube

Name is Daikokuten Bell
In Japan, Daikokuten (Big Black Sky ), the god of great darkness or blackness

Meliodas Did not start from B

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Needforspeed - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  9:45 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Taking a good look at the bey in question, it appears as though we may be able to use chassis in this new season? If not, then a system very similar to chassis, as I can clearly see four prominent prongs that are reminiscent of a chassis.
I saw the clear image and it seems like the chassis system is no more. PS not DMing leak pictures

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 蒼井バルト - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  9:49 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:37 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  7:33 AM)Prime Beymaster Wrote: There is a latest NEWS about NEW PROTAGONIST

New Info Protagonist
The protagonist of Bey is always the one who fights hot and right !! However, the new protagonist finally found out, "I will reduce everything with a new Bey(Beyblade) that shines between the Demon Kings."

New Beyblade name is  Meliodas  not confirmed because tag line for bey is "Demon King" and Meliodas is Demon King.

This is 100% Official.
[Link edited out]
Name is Daikokuten Bell

fortunately I saw link in time... 
thank you friend! 😁

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Mage - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  9:49 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:37 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  7:33 AM)Prime Beymaster Wrote: There is a latest NEWS about NEW PROTAGONIST

New Info Protagonist

This is 100% Official.
[Link edited out]
Name is Daikokuten Bell

As per the Leaks and Piracy rule, I have removed the link from your post. Please keep leaks away from any thread on the WBO. If you continue to post leaks then you will be given a warning percentage.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 13, 2021

Apparently the new MC will get two Beys : death Solomon and the new Bey.

(Feb. 13, 2021  10:34 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Apparently the new MC will get two Beys : death Solomon and the new Bey.
I don’t think so

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Vtryuga - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  10:34 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Apparently the new MC will get two Beys : death Solomon and the new Bey.

Wow since when did you start believing that theory? 

I really do not think will ever do that. it makes no sense for sparking bey to be used in a new system dude. This is clearly a stretch of the imagination.

(Feb. 13, 2021  10:32 AM)Mage Wrote: As per the Leaks and Piracy rule, I have removed the link from your post. Please keep leaks away from any thread on the WBO. If you continue to post leaks then you will be given a warning percentage.
Ok, I will just tell the name of the link but not post the full link, and I have read the piracy rule from you, I will beware of this sir.

No, Bell or Beru is confirmed to be the the next season MC and we all know if a character name start wit a "B" the bey name will also start with a "B" plus death solomon is confirmed to be in Sparking IMO this is a Stretch

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 蒼井バルト - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  10:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
No, Bell or Beru is confirmed to be the the next season MC and we all know if a character name start wit a "B" the bey name will also start with a "B" plus death solomon is confirmed to be in Sparking and the leak says otherwise to this sentence Bell or beru will own a "Demon/devil" Motif bey

Beru could be like Baruto, so he could also be the owner of a ''V'' beyblade, maybe evil valkyrie?

(Feb. 13, 2021  10:48 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  10:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: No, Bell or Beru is confirmed to be the the next season MC and we all know if a character name start wit a "B" the bey name will also start with a "B" plus death solomon is confirmed to be in Sparking and the leak says otherwise to this sentence Bell or beru will own a "Demon/devil" Motif bey

Beru could be like Baruto, so he could also be the owner of a ''V'' beyblade, maybe evil valkyrie?
Beru English translation is bell or bael if it turns out to be like lean

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 13, 2021

I might have theories as to the Bey's name doe:
Bael (that was a no-brainer, he's a demon in demonological grimoires such as Lesser Key of Solomon and etc.)
Banshee (probably)
Beelzebub (easy guess too)

(Feb. 13, 2021  10:58 AM)Longinox Wrote: I might have theories as to the Bey's name doe:
Bael (that was a no-brainer, he's a demon in demonological grimoires such as Lesser Key of Solomon and etc.)
Banshee (probably)
Beelzebub might be THOUGH THE FACE NOT RESAMBLES A FLY, Bell has been use as his name.

(Feb. 13, 2021  11:16 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  10:58 AM)Longinox Wrote: I might have theories as to the Bey's name doe:
Banshee (probably)
Beelzebub might be THOUGH THE FACE NOT RESAMBLES A FLY, Bell has been use as his name.

Wait I thought he was gonna own smth with a demon/devil motif?

(Feb. 13, 2021  11:52 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  11:16 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Beelzebub might be THOUGH THE FACE NOT RESAMBLES A FLY, Bell has been use as his name.

Wait I thought he was gonna own smth with a demon/devil motif?
Do not need to be scared, just the face of the new bey not likely, but it does not mean it was not a demon motif.

(Feb. 13, 2021  11:55 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  11:52 AM)Longinox Wrote: Wait I thought he was gonna own smth with a demon/devil motif?
Do not need to be scared, just the face of the new bey not likely, but it does not mean it was not a demon motif.

Wasn't scared, in fact it would be cool to have a demon motif for it.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Shinden - Feb. 13, 2021

What if the protagonist has Valkyrie and his name is Vell and not Bell? I'm sorry if it's too crazy, I just woke up.

In the fantasy world
Wizard
Fairy
Goblins
Wolfman
Vampire
Zombie
Knights
Dragons
Elf
Trolls