World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  3:05 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:44 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I wish I could see these pics as well, but from what people have been saying, it looks like it's getting back to the fantasy like style. I guess I'm ok with that. I wonder if it's true, how it's going to connect to the current series or if it'll be like a reboot.
From what I can see it seems like a soft reboot, not sure if Valt will be owning Valkyrie but it is likely he will

Exactly what I was thinking. Probably the same continuity with an unrelated new story standalone story.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeyGa - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  3:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  3:05 AM)KnightPro Wrote: From what I can see it seems like a soft reboot, not sure if Valt will be owning Valkyrie but it is likely he will

Exactly what I was thinking. Probably the same continuity with an unrelated new story standalone story.

If that's the case, then Burst has unlimited potencial for many more seasons to come. I wonder how far this is going and if it is even possible to not be "burst" anymore. This gimmick really changed the game and how we see and play Beyblade today.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BladerGem - Feb. 13, 2021

Any chance someone could DM me the leak?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Shinden - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  3:13 AM)BeyGa Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  3:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Exactly what I was thinking. Probably the same continuity with an unrelated new story standalone story.

If that's the case, then Burst has unlimited potencial for many more seasons to come. I wonder how far this is going and if it is even possible to not be "burst" anymore. This gimmick really changed the game and how we see and play Beyblade today.

Possibly they will continue with Burst as long as it takes if sales continue to be good, I personally dislike it, but I hope it has great innovations.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - God Dragruler - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  2:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:16 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: more fantasy element them mfb peaks my interested  are the going like how comics go full universal or multiversal buster cause that's they way to surpass mfb . who knows maybe the bladers will hold the weapons or power of the beys haha

Now that’s the interesting thing. Maybe by fantasy elements they don’t necessarily mean more supernatural powers within beys but literal fantasy elements within the story itself. Maybe the story will have some unique tall fairy tale to tell. Bell’s hellish demonic connection could be some type of plot point. Maybe bell is some type of ghost rider based character who acts as a spirit of vengeance reincarnating from the underworld to stop a threat.

yea that's the only way I see it surpassing mfb fantasy elements which is interesting time i like the ghost rider element you put their.  speaking of fantasy valkyrie is confirm for this season going by this it's seems to be a soft reboot (as knight pro point it out) if so I'm intrigued if they'll keep valt as the owner it would be interesting seeing valt with superpowers I mean legit superpowers which got me more intrigued I'm very interested an this

(Feb. 13, 2021  3:23 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Now that’s the interesting thing. Maybe by fantasy elements they don’t necessarily mean more supernatural powers within beys but literal fantasy elements within the story itself. Maybe the story will have some unique tall fairy tale to tell. Bell’s hellish demonic connection could be some type of plot point. Maybe bell is some type of ghost rider based character who acts as a spirit of vengeance reincarnating from the underworld to stop a threat.

yea that's the only way I see it surpassing mfb fantasy elements which is interesting time i like the ghost rider element you put their.  speaking of fantasy valkyrie is confirm for this season going by this it's seems to be a soft reboot (as knight pro point it out) if so I'm intrigued if they'll keep valt as the owner it would be interesting seeing valt with superpowers I mean legit superpowers which got me more intrigued I'm very interested an this

To be honest a soft reboot can often be as simple as a near-completely new storyline within the same continuity so who knows.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MasterChef - Feb. 13, 2021

A fantasy thing burst can do is make the beyblade avatars come to life like the bit-beast in the OG series. And other people can see the avatars too not just the blader.

More fantasy is an opening to have all three gens in one big special imho. That would be cool to see. Grin

To be completely honest I was initially hoping for Valt’s kid to be the main protagonist etc but a more fantasy themed burst sounds a lot better to me. Like seriously, I’m low key more excited for this season than I have been for any other burst season including sparking even though we don’t even know much. It just sounds like too much fun.

And I’ve also been hearing all this about a soft reboot (basically either an entirely new story in the same continuity or a slight retcon that is canon to certain parts of burst) and I’m totally all for it! Will be sad seeing old characters and themes go but embracing the new is much more interesting.

I guess I've always wanted to see a more "realistic" Beyblade series. When Burst started with that awesome first season, I was so happy. Now I'm down for some more fantasy tbh.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - LOL-y Rancher - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  3:50 AM)BeyGa Wrote: More fantasy is an opening to have all three gens in one big special imho. That would be cool to see. Grin

Oooooh, I haven't thought of it that way haha. It probably won't happen, but it would be cool to see CoroCoro do one special chapter where all three gens crossover.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - NoNotYou - Feb. 13, 2021

Bell looks like if Drum failed at cosplaying as Hikaru so he got mad and became edgy

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - KnightPro - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  3:13 AM)BeyGa Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  3:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Exactly what I was thinking. Probably the same continuity with an unrelated new story standalone story.

I was honestly thinking this. I think they will keep on expanding it and maybe do more adaptations of it. I don't see it dying anytime soon until maybe after season 6 they do a short hiatus.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  3:18 AM)Shinden Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  3:13 AM)BeyGa Wrote: If that's the case, then Burst has unlimited potencial for many more seasons to come. I wonder how far this is going and if it is even possible to not be "burst" anymore. This gimmick really changed the game and how we see and play Beyblade today.

Possibly they will continue with Burst as long as it takes if sales continue to be good, I personally dislike it, but I hope it has great innovations.
Yeah, we sometimes need to have a hard time to get over the TT skills and tries to accept that
Let see how the series extend.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - The Blacknight - Feb. 13, 2021

Update, thx to NoNotYou for le info

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - valtaoi_007 - Feb. 13, 2021

(Nov. 11, 2020  9:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Please Post thoughts S6 here. I will update/edit once more info comes in, but for now, we're in the dark. This is more of a discussion thread, but news is more than welcome and highly encouraged.

A new Valkyrie is confirmed.
new protagonist named Bell
new bey with a black and red color scheme
possibly the villan (still protagonist, just a villan)
the bey and season are devil themed
this season might be more fantasy like, possibly like mfb

tha bley have also some gold details

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - KataXHerc - Feb. 13, 2021

Alright fam, after reading through all the discussion,  people being impatient about the leaks and whatnot. I decided to give in after ranting in my channel about how I'll switch to Pokemon.

I saw the leaks, and I will say. I am flabbergasted hearing this protagonist is not something we have seen from Valt copies in the get-go. I was already tired of another silly ignorant noob beating legends out of nowhere. You know I would have preferred a female protagonist but it's all right. I'll pass them on that; however, I must hand them the fact they decided to switch it up with a different take on the protag.

I also want to focus on the "more fantasy" portion of the info. If you mean that unrealistic flare, resonance/blader spirit was not enough fantasy. What are they going to plan over? Like I am honestly worried if they mean more fantasy that can be taken as a negative as battles will not be justified properly and plot armor's reign will still continue.

I saw someone's post on the "devil bey owned by an antagonist." There are 2 key points I want to tackle to object that, number 1. Introducing the antagonist of this season prior to the protag does not make any sense. Last but not least number 2. We have seen someone in the series owned a demon dragon bey and he didn't turn out to be the antagonist in any way. This is 100% the main protagonist to me.

I also want to mention, there are negative roles played by protags. Aiga had a brief period of what this protagonist is introduced with. Literary novels like The Catcher in the Rye, Fahrenheit 451's protagonists are exactly what I am trying to connect between this new protagonist and them.  

If the level of fantasy exceeds MFB I really expect it to be great at this point. You know, like I heard someone say that Bell could be a mix of Lui and Aiga and look, man, I would honestly hate that. It will still connect back to the unoriginality of characters. If this kid is really that evil, I really expect dark stuff from him. Granted that Beyblade is for kids but really this approach even got me interested. I am already wondering about the name changes Hasbro will give to this kid and his bey.

A soft reboot is needed for Burst IMO, if Superking was intended to be the final season they must give it a soft reboot to ditch away from the whole idea of old characters and get into a fresh start. A new system that still contains burst, a new stadium/launcher, overall change to the whole system will make sense why there are new releases on launchers and stadiums.

I love the red and black beys color scheme. I think it works well with the demon theme. If this season is a soft reboot I really expect Valt to still be there. Now if this is a reboot, I really expect burst to ditch fan-favs. I don't think Shu/Lui/Free/Rantaro/Ranjiro/Sisco will return unless the legendary bladers system stays intact. I don't see Drum/Aiga return as well to be honest if this series is a reboot. I expect a reboot not a bunch of characters appear. If this is fantasy, we need Lean back then. I think it is great to add him to serve as a sequel to his character as well. Ofc, Asahi's are returning no doubt in that. I don't think any previous characters are going to re-appear unless they are keeping the C-B-A-S rank system.  

My final thoughts: I just want Superking to be done at this point, Lane will realize his mistakes. Asahi will win over Shu/Lean. The season will transition to a newer generation I suppose.

(Feb. 13, 2021  5:16 AM)KataXHerc Wrote: Alright fam, after reading through all the discussion,  people being impatient about the leaks and whatnot. I decided to give in after ranting in my channel about how I'll switch to Pokemon.

I saw the leaks, and I will say. I am flabbergasted hearing this protagonist is not something we have seen from Valt copies in the get-go. I was already tired of another silly ignorant noob beating legends out of nowhere. You know I would have preferred a female protagonist but it's all right. I'll pass them on that; however, I must hand them the fact they decided to switch it up with a different take on the protag.

I also want to focus on the "more fantasy" portion of the info. If you mean that unrealistic flare, resonance/blader spirit was not enough fantasy. What are they going to plan over? Like I am honestly worried if they mean more fantasy that can be taken as a negative as battles will not be justified properly and plot armor's reign will still continue.

I saw someone's post on the "devil bey owned by an antagonist." There are 2 key points I want to tackle to object that, number 1. Introducing the antagonist of this season prior to the protag does not make any sense. Last but not least number 2. We have seen someone in the series owned a demon dragon bey and he didn't turn out to be the antagonist in any way. This is 100% the main protagonist to me.

I also want to mention, there are negative roles played by protags. Aiga had a brief period of what this protagonist is introduced with. Literary novels like The Catcher in the Rye, Fahrenheit 451's protagonists are exactly what I am trying to connect between this new protagonist and them.  

If the level of fantasy exceeds MFB I really expect it to be great at this point. You know, like I heard someone say that Bell could be a mix of Lui and Aiga and look, man, I would honestly hate that. It will still connect back to the unoriginality of characters. If this kid is really that evil, I really expect dark stuff from him. Granted that Beyblade is for kids but really this approach even got me interested. I am already wondering about the name changes Hasbro will give to this kid and his bey.
I agree that number 1. Introducing the antagonist of this season prior to the protag does not make any sense. Last but not least number 2. We have seen someone in the series owned a demon dragon bey and he didn't turn out to be the antagonist in any way. This is 100% the main protagonist to me.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 13, 2021

Note: technically Diabolos isn’t a demon. If you search up Diabolos all you get is Diablo meaning that Diabolos is an original dragon entity.

(Feb. 13, 2021  5:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Note: technically Diabolos isn’t a demon. If you search up Diabolos all you get is Diablo meaning that Diabolos is an original dragon entity.
Diabolos is devil translate in Latin

I found the video containing the leak of the bey. If anyone wants it pm me.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Vtryuga - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  5:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I found the video containing the leak of the bey. If anyone wants it pm me.

My man can we not wait for like 1 Day. I would Suggest against spreading leaks

(Feb. 13, 2021  5:34 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  5:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I found the video containing the leak of the bey. If anyone wants it pm me.

My man can we not wait for like 1 Day.

It’s effectively a secondary source it doesn’t go against the wbo’s ruling. If I was directly sharing pictures then it would be an issue.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  5:33 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  5:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Note: technically Diabolos isn’t a demon. If you search up Diabolos all you get is Diablo meaning that Diabolos is an original dragon entity.
Diabolos is devil translate in Latin

Diabolos is devils (not devil) and Diabolos doesn’t seem to have more than one body or head attached to it.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - PeppzieCola - Feb. 13, 2021

Can you send me the link?