World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Needforspeed - Feb. 13, 2021

Bell is most likely a male character i saw it from leak images

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - RaKuTa - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  12:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Bell is most likely a male character i saw it from leak images

Where did you see these leaked images?

(Feb. 13, 2021  12:04 AM)RaKuTa Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Bell is most likely a male character i saw it from leak images

Where did you see these leaked images?
Sorry I can't tell you the pic

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MasterChef - Feb. 13, 2021

Bell is an odd name. If they make season 6 more fantasy then there has a be a world destruction promblem like Nemisis in Metal. Also can some please tell mme a place/website I can go to get a free VPN.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Dasmind - Feb. 13, 2021

A Ma Oh (Demon king) does not mean he is evil, just strong and use a devil beyblade.

Link NEW BEYBLADE BURST CHARACTER SEASON 6!?!!? In YouTube

From zankye translation it seems like Bell is going to be an anti hero protagonist

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - DeltaZakuro - Feb. 13, 2021

I just saw the pic and MOTHER OF MERCY!!! the kid looks quite sinister.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Valtryek Aoi - Feb. 13, 2021

This kid is literally disrespecting every bey before him. What a chump. The one time I'd actually want the legends to come back and destroy somebody.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - KnightPro - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  1:56 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: This kid is literally disrespecting every bey before him. What a chump. The one time I'd actually want the legends to come back and destroy somebody.

and I love him for that! no more legends <3

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Valtryek Aoi - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  1:58 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:56 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: This kid is literally disrespecting every bey before him. What a chump. The one time I'd actually want the legends to come back and destroy somebody.

and I love him for that! no more legends <3

That could be interesting, since he would honestly destroy any legend who comes before him. Probably. Hope that an Angel based beyblade really is the antag since it makes the most sense.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Jinbee - Feb. 13, 2021

Okay this is actually interesting me. The high fantasy elements, exceeding MFB? Interesting, I wonder how? I always pictured the characters being somewhat supernatural themselves, or at least feel more in the realm of fantasy, like for example, if we got a literal knight warrior as a blader.

The idea of the main hero possibly being an antihero is super interesting, I imagine they're like Aiga, but more brash. Like a mix of Lui and Aiga. While I'm not a fan of them constantly switching protagonists, it's a neat and unique starting point and I could possibly see them becoming a kinder person by the end.

Most of it is just ideas and thoughts based on info we actually have, and I'm interested to see how this goes.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 13, 2021

Heard it will have more fantasy elements than MFB and I’m just wondering how lol. Like will they get weapons and fight each other?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - God Dragruler - Feb. 13, 2021

more fantasy element them mfb peaks my interested  are the going like how comics go full universal or multiversal buster cause that's they way to surpass mfb . who knows maybe the bladers will hold the weapons or power of the beys haha

Is there going to be an atagoinist? I'm asking because the main protagoinist is kind of like the villan.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  2:16 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: more fantasy element them mfb peaks my interested  are the going like how comics go full universal or multiversal buster cause that's they way to surpass mfb . who knows maybe the bladers will hold the weapons or power of the beys haha

Now that’s the interesting thing. Maybe by fantasy elements they don’t necessarily mean more supernatural powers within beys but literal fantasy elements within the story itself. Maybe the story will have some unique tall fairy tale to tell. Bell’s hellish demonic connection could be some type of plot point. Maybe bell is some type of ghost rider based character who acts as a spirit of vengeance reincarnating from the underworld to stop a threat.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 13, 2021

Maybe a worm hole has connected to a different world releasing demonic spirits that inhabit beys, and the strongest ones manifest into their own original bey.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Gurjaan - Feb. 13, 2021

Can someone PM me the picture of the leaks?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeyGa - Feb. 13, 2021

I wish I could see these pics as well, but from what people have been saying, it looks like it's getting back to the fantasy like style. I guess I'm ok with that. I wonder if it's true, how it's going to connect to the current series or if it'll be like a reboot.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Mysterious Ben - Feb. 13, 2021

What of they do not bring daigo back and maybe bring guys like Arman or amne for Japanese anime insted

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Sparking blader - Feb. 13, 2021

Does anyone have the silhouette of the new valkyrie and if so can u share it plz

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Zeutron - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  2:44 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I wish I could see these pics as well, but from what people have been saying, it looks like it's getting back to the fantasy like style. I guess I'm ok with that. I wonder if it's true, how it's going to connect to the current series or if it'll be like a reboot.

Great to see you back, check your inbox.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BeyGa - Feb. 13, 2021

(Feb. 13, 2021  2:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:44 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I wish I could see these pics as well, but from what people have been saying, it looks like it's getting back to the fantasy like style. I guess I'm ok with that. I wonder if it's true, how it's going to connect to the current series or if it'll be like a reboot.

Great to see you back, check your inbox.

Thank you!
That character looks cool, ngl.
It's only a teaser, but the marketing is working for me, I'm hyped now! Haha
I still wish the new system were more compact like HMS. Grin

I want there to be World Championship/leuge and Bell joins a team and wins the world Championship with his team and also defeats BC Sol and Valt. Also intresting to see Bell with Hygua and Hikaru cause its not confirmed but its most likely those two will return.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - KnightPro - Feb. 13, 2021

From what I can see it seems like a soft reboot, not sure if Valt will be owning Valkyrie but it is likely he will

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Shinden - Feb. 13, 2021

Have pages focused on the new Random Booster? I didn't see anyone talking about.