World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 10, 2021

(Feb. 10, 2021  3:22 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:46 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Can someone just close this thread or something like it,at least until we have legit information
I totally agree with you.

Ironic.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Feb. 10, 2021

(Feb. 10, 2021  2:46 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Can someone just close this thread or something like it,at least until we have legit information

I don’t even have the words to say the amount of hypocrisy is dripping from that statement lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Feb. 10, 2021

now this is a certified bruh moment

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - God Dragruler - Feb. 10, 2021

I understand why alot of people are annoyed honestly I myself getting annoyed each time I pop up an wbo I get notification and when you read it nothing on thread that is supposedly is for upcoming REAL NEWS so of course people are going to be angry .

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Vtryuga - Feb. 10, 2021

Well to be honest this thread has the word speculation in it. This should be changed if you guys really do not want to have such instances again.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - MasterChef - Feb. 10, 2021

Do we have any season 6 news other then it's coming in spring.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - God Dragruler - Feb. 10, 2021

(Feb. 10, 2021  3:39 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well to be honest this thread has the word speculation in it. This should be changed if you guys really do not want to have such instances again.

that is true theirs already a speculation thread don't know why theirs another one ,  it's either change this thread name are just  unsubscribe to it so cause it's obviously giving issues specially when it effects other thread too. and this thread is a mixed of not only speculation but also news and discussions which is the problem

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Feb. 10, 2021

(Feb. 10, 2021  3:43 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:39 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well to be honest this thread has the word speculation in it. This should be changed if you guys really do not want to have such instances again.

that is true theirs already a speculation thread don't know why theirs another one ,  it's either change this thread name are just  unsubscribe to it so cause it's obviously giving issues specially when it effects other thread too. and this thread is a mixed of not only speculation but also news and discussions which is the problem

This is a news, discussion, and speculation thread. If it was just news, would have had mods temporarily close it looooong time ago. Tbh, might as well. No new material is being added. No news, no discussion, barely any speculation, simply dissatisfaction that new info will be released in 4-5 weeks. People’s attention span is depressing.

Changed the name.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Feb. 10, 2021

(Feb. 10, 2021  3:34 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I understand why alot of people are annoyed honestly I myself getting annoyed each time I pop up an wbo I get notification and when you read it nothing on thread that is supposedly is for upcoming REAL NEWS so of course people are going to be angry .
Sure, it is. This is what TT did to us, before they change the process.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - KerbeusKmie - Feb. 10, 2021

This is getting funnier 😂(no sarcasm intended)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Feb. 11, 2021

(Jan. 26, 2021  4:13 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  3:32 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Well, they STOPPED a week to let us get information from Corocoro. We just have the DB system from Needforspeed this month.

Remember.
God layer system means Burst God
And Chou Z layer means Burst Chou Z
And GT Layer means Burst GT
And so on

Uh I was the one who shared the information to needforspeed. So I do know what I am talking about. 

While there could be a possibility that s6 is beyblade burst DB, there is no information about it. I only know that the system is called DB.
Is it the time that we can see where you find the link of DB layer system? We would like to conform something to discuss before some information release, thankyou.

(Feb. 11, 2021  3:34 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  10:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: There will be no chapter in February for Beyblade  Burst Sparking. At first it was a misunderstanding with something unrelated but  I just got my hands on the Corocoro and can confirm, no chapter this month. Meaning 1 more Sparking chapter.
Uh are you sure? Have they mentioned anything about season s6 and other product information.?
I really hope they mentioned anything about season s6 today and I really love burst series.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Feb. 11, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  7:33 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: As per marutti no news in the corocoro about s6
This week will have due to Master Blader

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 11, 2021

(Feb. 11, 2021  3:09 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  7:33 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: As per marutti no news in the corocoro about s6
This week will have due to Master Blader

Bro can you be quiet about S6 for 5 seconds, we already know this and don’t quote a post that’s 1 month old bro.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - DeltaZakuro - Feb. 12, 2021

i get we're excited but we HAVE to be patient, going on and on about speculating and place motifs isnt gonna get us anywhere. Im sure we'll get news soon but the best we can do until then is wait patiently.

If you wanna speculate then use the speculation thread

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - The Blacknight - Feb. 12, 2021

Dasmind, I legit changed the name of the thread because of you. Red flag. also, you haven't really been adding anything to the discussion, news, and (formerly) speculation sides of this thread. if someone has news, they'll share it either here or on another info there. no need to spam.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - God Dragruler - Feb. 12, 2021

think god the thread name is change you a real one for that Blacknight.  things where getting out of hands hope this cool things down

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Beyblade8986 - Feb. 12, 2021

Hmmmmmm.. I don't want to be rude. But are we going to give our thoughts still?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - MasterChef - Feb. 12, 2021

I hope there is a World Championship/Leuge and it takes abot 13-15 episodes. And this time only 3 bladers per team and one subsituite blader making 4 blader team. Also no more main protagoinist just Legends, new and returning charecthars. Also a main atagoinist of course.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - BladerGem - Feb. 12, 2021

(Feb. 12, 2021  9:11 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I hope there is a World Championship/Leuge like in God. And this time only 3 bladers per team and one subsituite blader. Also no more main protagoinist just Legends, new and returning charecthars. Also a main atagoinist of course.

Congratulations, apart from having main protagonists, you just described Sparking.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - maw - Feb. 12, 2021

Heard rumors main characters name is bell. Can anybody confirm?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - NoNotYou - Feb. 12, 2021

Oh yeah, this thread exists. Looks like we forgot to drop the season 6 news here lol.

Tl:dr,
new protagonist named Bell
new bey with a black and red color scheme
possibly the villain (still protagonist, just a villain)
the bey and season are devil themed
this season might be more fantasy like, possibly like mfb

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 12, 2021

(Feb. 12, 2021  11:11 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Oh yeah, this thread exists. Looks like we forgot to drop the season 6 news here lol.

possibly the villan (still protagonist, just a villan)

Oops text didnt go through. Did they say anything about Bell being a villain?

Yeah that wasn't mentioned at all.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - NoNotYou - Feb. 12, 2021

(Feb. 12, 2021  11:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  11:11 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Oh yeah, this thread exists. Looks like we forgot to drop the season 6 news here lol.

possibly the villan (still protagonist, just a villan)

I heard someone translated the text and it sounded more like how you would describe an antagonist

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - KnightPro - Feb. 12, 2021

(Feb. 12, 2021  11:46 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:

I heard someone translated the text and it sounded more like how you would describe an antagonist

This would be actually really awesome, and instead of the protag being a hero trying to defeat the bad guy, its now the bad guy trying to defeat the hero

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Discussion and News - Eclipse Force - Feb. 12, 2021

(Feb. 12, 2021  11:46 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:

I mean they didn't outright say it though. You can describe people in mysterious ways, especially when it's not their full reveal.