World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Feb. 02, 2021

(Feb. 02, 2021  7:34 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  6:51 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Why we have a 12 page discussion thread on a sixth Burst season when the only information we have is “the system is DB”
I would like to lock the thread, because we just in a non progressive way talking about the layer system and I just fed up with TT progress and asking the news.
Maybe unlock it in ninth of February.

What's gonna happen in 2/9?

Probably the official news release

(Feb. 02, 2021  6:51 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Why we have a 12 page discussion thread on a sixth Burst season when the only information we have is “the system is DB”
I would like to lock the thread, because we just in a non progressive way talking about the layer system and I just fed up with TT progress and asking the news.
Maybe unlock it in ninth of February.

1. Your not a mod
2. This is a speculation thread, we are allowed to talk about the layer system and about possible things, keyword: speculate.
3. It's ok if people who don't know are clarifying? If it's that annoying, just don't look at this thread

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Feb. 02, 2021

Okay, thanks

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Feb. 02, 2021

(Feb. 02, 2021  8:03 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Okay, thanks

No probs. I think you might have misunderstood the title.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Feb. 02, 2021

(Feb. 02, 2021  8:09 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  8:03 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Okay, thanks

No probs. I think you might have misunderstood the title.
Though you are nobody,forgive me, just I get less interest and still cannot comprehend with Takaratomy selling techniques, thinking it is only non progressively taking the things that we only have and cannot find other things to discuss in here so I heartbroken and want to close it, maybe will have good news this week, but I feel pessimistic.
Bruh, pity me, my mood should not have been affected by the TT lame process but ......how came it can affect my bad mood.
Look at the https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/ベイブレードバースト?f=live
Nothing new things about it

Also please look at it:
Last time they reveal sun gods, looking forward to the rumor of the next bey myth motif, it might be awesome and become a new knowledge of the mystic world, because many of them is not usually heard or I have lack of knowledge, though some names or avatar appear before in the previous series like Pegasus. Some motive might let people feel dark due to their religion as they use demons, end of the world, Jesus thrusting spear. And they use tree with event and objects as the motif is very extraordinary, as the beyblade in myth usually represents a living like beasts, heroes or gods. Some of the motif is very fresh as the names are unexpected, you did not know what will be the next motif until they release it. Now have 50 names in the anime.

As for the next system rumor that Vtryuga told us, it might be good also, lets see weather the layer will or will not be separate.

Also, lets hope the name leaks out fast, they should not became unimportant like dust and keep it until deadline.

(Feb. 02, 2021  8:19 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  8:09 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: No probs. I think you might have misunderstood the title.
Though you are nobody,forgive me, just I get less interest and still cannot comprehend with Takaratomy selling techniques, thinking it is only non progressively taking the things that we only have and cannot find other things to discuss in here so I heartbroken and want to close it, maybe will have good news this week, but I feel pessimistic.
Bruh, pity me, my mood should not have been affected by the TT lame process but ......how came it can affect my bad mood.

Also please look at it:
Last time they reveal sun gods, looking forward to the rumor of the next bey myth motif, it might be awesome and become a new knowledge of the mystic world, because many of them is not usually heard or I have lack of knowledge, though some names or avatar appear before in the previous series like Pegasus. Some motive might let people feel dark due to their religion as they use demons, end of the world, Jesus thrusting spear. And they use tree with event and objects as the motif is very extraordinary, as the beyblade in myth usually represents a living like beasts, heroes or gods. Some of the motif is very fresh as the names are unexpected, you did not know what will be the next motif until they release it. Now have 50 names in the anime.

As for the next system rumor that Vtryuga told us, it might be good also, lets see weather the layer will or will not be separate.

Also, lets hope the name leaks out fast, they should not became unimportant like dust and keep it until deadline.

It's ok, I totally symphatise

(Feb. 02, 2021  10:20 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  8:19 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Though you are nobody,forgive me, just I get less interest and still cannot comprehend with Takaratomy selling techniques, thinking it is only non progressively taking the things that we only have and cannot find other things to discuss in here so I heartbroken and want to close it, maybe will have good news this week, but I feel pessimistic.

Also please look at it:

It's ok, I totally symphatise
Also the virous make us can not do nothing but wait for the news in a quite unhappy way, I have always have a little argue and get banned due to I cried for Leopard, Hades, Apocalypse, Helios and Hyperion's news BADLY if you know what I have done, it was a total disaster.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Feb. 03, 2021

Will use a
New launcher or
Sparking Launcher or
Season one to four launcher?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Feb. 03, 2021

(Feb. 03, 2021  1:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Will use a
New launcher or
Sparking Launcher or

Probally a new launcher

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Feb. 03, 2021

Others? How about you.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 03, 2021

Not gonna lie, I want another Digital Sword Launcher.

(Feb. 03, 2021  1:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Will use a
New launcher or
Sparking Launcher or

Probally a new launcher
But they have not promoted like Sparking

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - TheGolden Blade - Feb. 03, 2021

Pls dont be TRASH like sparking

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Feb. 03, 2021

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:11 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Pls dont be TRASH like sparking

i second this

https://twilog.org/trademark_bot/search?word=%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%88%E3%83%9F%E3%83%BC+28
Please look with your hawk eye and see if you can find they motif of the new beys In February till April, thats all we got and is bigdaddyjoe still reporting the trademark of beyblade? His character is too good in WBO and for people giving credits to him.
Special thanks for cosmicstriker giving this website

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Vtryuga - Feb. 03, 2021

I do not think that Takara Tomy gives away the name of beyblades anymore. It used to be the case earlier but these days TT doesn't do it.

I find Tempest Dragon, World Spriggan, Infinite Achilles and Death Diabolos with Abyss Diabolos Trademark, also the limit break system beys trademark.
https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status/1310272502560628737
Who did not tell us the trademark, Is bigdaddyjoe did not post it?
Now I know what is the reason that Super Hyperion and King Helios release that late and made me argue with someone and let that DeceasedCrab banned me.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Feb. 03, 2021

Please be patient Sparking isn't even over yet so don't expect the News too drop this early just wait till someone gets the news/leak information and don't worry ppl will give news if news drops

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - KnightPro - Feb. 03, 2021

Please be patient this is starting to get really irritating and annoying lol

They have not revealed a new launcher, well I think it is a previous one in season one to four.

(Feb. 03, 2021  12:48 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Please be patient Sparking isn't even over yet so don't expect the News too drop this early just wait till someone gets the news/leak information and don't worry ppl will give news if news drops
Forgive me, I just fed up no one have uploaded the motif for ages due to having watched the trademark.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 03, 2021

(Feb. 03, 2021  11:10 AM)Dasmind Wrote: I find Tempest Dragon, World Spriggan, Infinite Achilles and Death Diabolos with Abyss Diabolos Trademark, also the limit break system beys trademark.
Now I know what is the reason that Super Hyperion and King Helios release that late and made me argue with someone and let that DeceasedCrab banned me.

How did Deceasedcrab ban you? He’s not mod anymore.

(Feb. 03, 2021  2:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  11:10 AM)Dasmind Wrote: I find Tempest Dragon, World Spriggan, Infinite Achilles and Death Diabolos with Abyss Diabolos Trademark, also the limit break system beys trademark.

How did Deceasedcrab ban you? He’s not mod anymore.
Before Sparking, look at my warnings of my profile.
It will be much better if somebody find the trademark and revealed in here like previous.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Feb. 03, 2021

Why is Dasmind being so impatient for the news? Can't you see that Sparking isn't even over yet and you want the news already when clearly we have no more information at the moment.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - God Dragruler - Feb. 03, 2021

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why is Dasmind being so impatient for the news? Can't you see that Sparking isn't even over yet and you want the news already when clearly we have no more information at the moment.

his always been like this it happen before,  I don't think he understand the concept of company work at their own pace not ours they have a schedule which can be change and will change if they see it fit. his reasoning is boredom although he could just search other hobby what would've happen if burst stop at sparking? well simple answer search for something else to entertained us they question is what's stopping one to have other hobby than beyblade? . I think some fans expectation are way to high about this

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 04, 2021

(Feb. 03, 2021  2:04 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Please be patient this is starting to get really irritating and annoying lol

I say it everytime... Uncertain

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - BeybladeManiac0 - Feb. 04, 2021

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:13 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:11 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Pls dont be TRASH like sparking

i second this

I third, fourth, fifth and sixth this