World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Want to see a hero based bey and a dinosaur bey.

Achilles is a hero. But I'd want a Beowulf Bey though.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  3:57 PM)Longinox Wrote: Okay correction, knights are people granted the an honorary title of knighthood by a head of the state (including the pope) or representative for service to the monarch , the church or the country, especially in a military capacity. For example; the Templar Knights.

(Feb. 01, 2021  3:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:58 PM)i'm batman Wrote: You mean Odin's steed? That would be cool.

lol lets beg TT to do Thor and Loki next

(Feb. 01, 2021  3:59 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sleipinir is what we need

Fenrir needs to come back as well. I also need Reginn (son of Hreidmar, along with Fafnir and Otr).

I would like them, but Dasmind is wrong that all beys are based on mythology. That's wrong

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:21 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Want to see a hero based bey and a dinosaur bey.

Achilles is a hero!

I would like Damian 2.0 here.

Like Maybe Lui should get a new bey like Destroyer Longinus

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:21 PM)Longinox Wrote:

Achilles is more of a warrior rather than a hero.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:21 PM)Longinox Wrote: Achilles is a hero. But I'd want a Beowulf Bey though.

that's true

Most people think heroes are generals, strong, and handsome, but that's not true.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:21 PM)Longinox Wrote: Achilles is a hero. But I'd want a Beowulf Bey though.

nah, achilles is a hero. a very human hero, but a hero nonetheless. He was like the MC of the Illiad or whatever.

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Achilles is more of a warrior rather than a hero.

nah, achilles is a hero. a very human hero, but a hero nonetheless. He was like the MC of the Illiad or whatever.

he's a hero but he's also a warrior

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Feb. 01, 2021

I thought Achilles was a humanoid?

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I thought Achilles was a humanoid?

kinda. He's more of a warrior bey spirit

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Feb. 01, 2021

lol I know Imma be murdered but I dont want Achilles back

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol I know Imma be murdered but I dont want Achilles back

why the heck?

Deleted Post

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:12 PM)i\m batman Wrote: They already have Chronos, which is (I believe) the same as Cronus, though an evolution would be good and bringing Cuza back would be awesome.

I had an idea for cuza's bey: 
it would have two clock hands, and everytime there was a click, one would swing from 6:00 to 6:30, and back, for balanced and unbalanced. also, every click, the driver would change from stamina(like a pom or metal ball) to attack(a quake with a hole in it(the hole is where the ball tip is)) and back. I had this back in like cho-z, so ik it makes like no mechanical sense lol

anyways, we need justice for cuza

If the driver change's modes every time it loses clicks then it'll lose stamina and hence, make it useless. And also if it gets unbalanced mid-battle it's gonna get messy. In other words, this is just the Trick Driver if it was a Beyblade.

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:27 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol I know Imma be murdered but I dont want Achilles back

why the heck?
Cause I dont want Aiga to be nerfed again

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: nah, achilles is a hero. a very human hero, but a hero nonetheless. He was like the MC of the Illiad or whatever.

he's a hero but he's also a warrior

yeah, that's obvious. but 6jupiter5 is saying that achilles is not really a hero, sort of like Ajax, just on the sidelines slaying demons or trojans or whatever.

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:27 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: why the heck?
Cause I dont want Aiga to be nerfed again

I wan't aiga to win

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:29 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I had an idea for cuza's bey: 
it would have two clock hands, and everytime there was a click, one would swing from 6:00 to 6:30, and back, for balanced and unbalanced. also, every click, the driver would change from stamina(like a pom or metal ball) to attack(a quake with a hole in it(the hole is where the ball tip is)) and back. I had this back in like cho-z, so ik it makes like no mechanical sense lol

anyways, we need justice for cuza

If the driver change's modes every time it loses clicks then it'll lose stamina and hence, make it useless. And also if it gets unbalanced mid-battle it's gonna get messy. In other words, this is just the Trick Driver if it was a Beyblade.

but it would be amazing to play with. ig they can throw in a good/rare part.

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:31 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Cause I dont want Aiga to be nerfed again

I wan't aiga to win

But the writers dont want him to win against the bad guy!

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Achilles is more of a warrior rather than a hero.

And yet they refer to him as a warrior.

Asteropaeus (Rival of Achilles)

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:31 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:29 PM)Longinox Wrote: If the driver change's modes every time it loses clicks then it'll lose stamina and hence, make it useless. And also if it gets unbalanced mid-battle it's gonna get messy. In other words, this is just the Trick Driver if it was a Beyblade.

but it would be amazing to play with. ig they can throw in a good/rare part.

Implying that losing all and if not all your stamina after losing one click is fun?

I hope Asteropaeus comes because supposedly in mythology he is Achilles rival and that would be cool too see

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: nah, achilles is a hero. a very human hero, but a hero nonetheless. He was like the MC of the Illiad or whatever.

And yet they refer to him as a warrior.

yeah. he fought. he's still a hero tho.

lol How about we bring in rival beys for every bey from mythology

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:34 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:31 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: but it would be amazing to play with. ig they can throw in a good/rare part.

Implying that losing all and if not all your stamina after losing one click is fun?
and then gaining more back after another click. besides, it would jump around more than hollow on operate. that would be awesome

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: And yet they refer to him as a warrior.

yeah. he fought. he's still a hero tho.

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:34 PM)Longinox Wrote: Implying that losing all and if not all your stamina after losing one click is fun?
and then gaining more back after another click. besides, it would jump around more than hollow on operate. that would be awesome

most heroes of mythlogy/legend are warriors