World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - i'm batman - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  3:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:58 PM)i\m batman Wrote: You mean Odin's steed? That would be cool.

lol lets beg TT to do Thor and Loki next

No let's blackmail them lol. They will get struck down by the God of Hammers after getting pranked if they don't.
EDIT: And the prank is 'Get Help'.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Feb. 01, 2021

Dang I kinda want some sort of fish in burst LOL

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dang I kinda want some sort of fish in burst LOL

Sharks are technically fish, and Forneus is a shark.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:03 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dang I kinda want some sort of fish in burst LOL

Sharks are technically fish, and Forneus is a shark.

Dang it why do you have to crush my dreams Unhappy

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - i'm batman - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:03 PM)Longinox Wrote: Sharks are technically fish, and Forneus is a shark.

We could have Leviathan or something, maybe.

If we get Leviathan I will die in beyblade heaven

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:03 PM)Longinox Wrote: Sharks are technically fish, and Forneus is a shark.

welcome to the club

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Feb. 01, 2021

(Jan. 31, 2021  6:16 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  3:27 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: What beys id like to see in s6:

Owned by og owner:
Xcalibur(Xhaka)
Fafnir
Trident
Deathscyther
Kerbeus
Leopard
Achilles

Returning bey, but not og owner
Ashura
Yegdrion
Dragon
Longinus
Chaos
Egis

New beys and new owners:
A hard hitting attack type
A very, very fast attack type
A defense type that counters very well
A balance type with an improved Zeta(a round rubber for attack, a metal ball shape for defense, a pom sharp for stamina, and a fusion like tip but with a star shaped ring for balance)
A stamina type that can take attacks without moving

Honestly I’ve had enough of Longinus and Fafnir tbh. A new left spin attack type and stamina type in their place would be much better. We don’t need evolutions to previous left spin beys. Besides, the Fafnir line is really mediocre at best.

I've had enough of fafnir and valkyrie at this point but they're kinda a staple. hopefully it'll be really good.

If you dont bring back my Brother Helios and my father Hyperion oh just you wait till I rage😡😡😡😡

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  3:57 PM)Longinox Wrote: Okay correction, knights are people granted the an honorary title of knighthood by a head of the state (including the pope) or representative for service to the monarch , the church or the country, especially in a military capacity. For example; the Templar Knights.
Round table knights also in Arthurian tales, but this knight have wings is not ordinary

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If you dont bring back my Brother Helios and my father Hyperion oh just you wait till I rage😡😡😡😡

Wait a minute, if your brother is Helios, who are you lol?

Ooh maybe they could bring in Janus or or uh Cronus?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If you dont bring back my Brother Helios and my father Hyperion oh just you wait till I rage😡😡😡😡

brother helios 😎😎😎😎

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:10 PM)i'm batman Wrote:

Wait a minute, if your brother is Helios, who are you lol?

Duh Im Helios 1 lol his older brother

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ooh maybe they could bring in Janus or or uh Cronus?

They already have Chronos, which is (I believe) the same as Cronus, though an evolution would be good and bringing Cuza back would be awesome.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:09 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:57 PM)Longinox Wrote: Okay correction, knights are people granted the an honorary title of knighthood by a head of the state (including the pope) or representative for service to the monarch , the church or the country, especially in a military capacity. For example; the Templar Knights.
Round table knights also in Arthurian tales, but this knight have wings is not ordinary

That wasn't even the main point of Knight. Read this Wikipedia page here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:12 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ooh maybe they could bring in Janus or or uh Cronus?

They already have Chronos, which is (I believe) the same as Cronus, though an evolution would be good and bringing Cuza back would be awesome.

if they bring cuza back they should bring clio back

We need Le Behemoth, Gaia, and Zeus

they should bring zac back

Or how about this they kill of Spriggan, Fafnir, Longinus, Achilles, Dragon, and any other legend bey beside Valkyrie and that way everyone gets what they want Smile

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: We need Le Behemoth, Gaia, and Zeus

We have Behemoth (Beast Behemoth), Gaia (Gigant Gaia) and Zeus (Zillion/Galaxy Zeus).

Some characters I'd like to see return are Gabe, Zac, Boa, Akira and Count Nightfell.

Watch them bring back Boa only

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 01, 2021

Want to see a hero based bey and a dinosaur bey.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Feb. 01, 2021

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:12 PM)i\m batman Wrote:

I had an idea for cuza's bey: 
it would have two clock hands, and everytime there was a click, one would swing from 6:00 to 6:30, and back, for balanced and unbalanced. also, every click, the driver would change from stamina(like a pom or metal ball) to attack(a quake with a hole in it(the hole is where the ball tip is)) and back. I had this back in like cho-z, so ik it makes like no mechanical sense lol

anyways, we need justice for cuza