World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Jan. 26, 2021

(Jan. 26, 2021  12:48 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:48 PM)Pixi Wrote:
why did i get trustbee flashbacks 

cant wait to see 21 year old valt LOL

trustbee was
annoying

Imagine if we see 50 year old lui
50 YEAR OLD LUI???
LOL

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 26, 2021

(Jan. 26, 2021  1:34 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:48 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: trustbee was
annoying

Imagine if we see 50 year old lui
50 YEAR OLD LUI???
LOL

Bro Lui is a grandpa by then (If he gets married but probally not) lol!

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Jan. 26, 2021

(Jan. 26, 2021  1:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:34 AM)Pixi Wrote: 50 YEAR OLD LUI???
LOL

Bro Lui is a grandpa by then (If he gets married but probally not) lol!

lmao lui is going to get married now? lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 26, 2021

(Jan. 26, 2021  1:38 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bro Lui is a grandpa by then (If he gets married but probally not) lol!

lmao lui is going to get married now? lol

Well yeah but Idk who lol

(Jan. 26, 2021  1:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:38 AM)Pixi Wrote: lmao lui is going to get married now? lol

Well yeah but Idk who lol

why do i feel like the shippers are going to come for us

Gah Shu probally is going to have his God/Cho-Z Outfit next season if he comesback

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 26, 2021

(Jan. 25, 2021  11:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  12:51 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Apparently we will not get CoroCoro of March.

Oh yeah where'd you get this from by the way.

(Jan. 24, 2021  12:55 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Yes, you’re right

Why, where's your information from.
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I do not think we will get news when come March Corocoro, we still have two boxes , the Random booster 24 and the Death what MF.2B, they will reveal it first[/font]

(Jan. 25, 2021  8:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What lol I mean Valt kinda did win altogether with Hyuga against Free and Lui so I guess you could count that as a "win". But that thing on instagram looks very fake
I mean ONLY Valt vs Lui again

(Jan. 25, 2021  9:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah the first chapter of each major arc (or season) comes out the month the first products for that major arc/season release. Next chapter is February, no chapter March, and April is when the first products come out for "DB" so that means respectively the first DB chapter would release.
I see. I'm sure Morita well wrap this story well. Looking forward to it.
In anime also

(Jan. 25, 2021  9:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im sure Hikaru and Hyuga would appear mid-season
If a DB customised set

I seriously want Xander, Daigo, Ken basically the ones from season 1 and 2 to appear ^^

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 26, 2021

(Jan. 26, 2021  4:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I seriously want Xander, Daigo, Ken basically the ones from season 1 and 2 to appear ^^
To much focus on old people being back will be Sparking 2.0,
as the new vs old and a career ending Big bad,
with not enough space for new characters,
sparking just have Hikaru,Hyuga and lane.

(Jan. 25, 2021  9:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I kinda want Arthur back (from GT lol) ngl but that aint gonna happen. Probally get Elsa in here lol
Well, though he had been beaten four times, his dark personality and dark bey END Of The World still a threat in GT

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Admiral W - Jan. 26, 2021

(Jan. 26, 2021  2:34 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I see. I'm sure Morita well wrap this story well. Looking forward to it.
In anime also
I haven't been a huge fan of season 5 of the anime. How this season will end is pretty clear and it doesn't really do all that much for me. The manga is far superior. The lead up to its conclusion has been excellent.

(Jan. 26, 2021  4:48 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
In anime also
I haven't been a huge fan of season 5 of the anime. How this season will end is pretty clear and it doesn't really do all that much for me. The manga is far superior. The lead up to its conclusion has been excellent.
Yeah, because just the legends back

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Admiral W - Jan. 26, 2021

(Jan. 26, 2021  5:23 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  4:48 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I haven't been a huge fan of season 5 of the anime. How this season will end is pretty clear and it doesn't really do all that much for me. The manga is far superior. The lead up to its conclusion has been excellent.
Yeah, because just the legends back

I've enjoyed seeing the Legends I just don't like seeing them get thrown under the bus the way they have. All Lane has to do is flare it up and you get blown away. Not a fan.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Jan. 26, 2021

(Jan. 26, 2021  5:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  5:23 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Yeah, because just the legends back

I've enjoyed seeing the Legends I just don't like seeing them get thrown under the bus the way they have. All Lane has to do is flare it up and you get blown away. Not a fan.

And that is why this sort of thing doesn’t work. The concept of an all legends vs protag/antag season has inevitable flaws. Let’s hope next season is a fresh start.

(Jan. 26, 2021  5:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  5:23 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Yeah, because just the legends back

Crazy lane, he sent the legends to Valhalla

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 26, 2021

(Jan. 25, 2021  11:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Oh yeah where'd you get this from by the way.

Why, where's your information from.
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I do not think we will get news when come March Corocoro, we still have two boxes , the Random booster 24 and the Death what MF.2B, they will reveal it first[/font]

(Jan. 25, 2021  8:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What lol I mean Valt kinda did win altogether with Hyuga against Free and Lui so I guess you could count that as a "win". But that thing on instagram looks very fake

(Jan. 25, 2021  9:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I see. I'm sure Morita well wrap this story well. Looking forward to it.
In anime also

(Jan. 25, 2021  9:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im sure Hikaru and Hyuga would appear mid-season
If a DB customised set

How do you know we wont get a March Corocoro

(Jan. 26, 2021  2:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  2:34 AM)Dasmind Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I do not think we will get news when come March Corocoro, we still have two boxes , the Random booster 24 and the Death what MF.2B, they will reveal it first[/font]

In anime also

If a DB customised set

How do you know we wont get a March Corocoro
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We still have two boxes , the Random booster 24 and the Death what MF.2B, they will reveal it first[/font]

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 26, 2021

(Jan. 26, 2021  2:54 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  2:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: How do you know we wont get a March Corocoro
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We still have two boxes , the Random booster 24 and the Death what MF.2B, they will reveal it first[/font]

So that means there will be no April issue?

(Jan. 26, 2021  3:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  2:54 PM)Dasmind Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We still have two boxes , the Random booster 24 and the Death what MF.2B, they will reveal it first[/font]

Er I think they will reveal it in April issue in the same time, as Beyblade burst DB start at the first week of April.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Vtryuga - Jan. 26, 2021

(Jan. 26, 2021  3:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  2:54 PM)Dasmind Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We still have two boxes , the Random booster 24 and the Death what MF.2B, they will reveal it first[/font]

He means that we won't get information about season 6 in March issue. I doubt it though as they do need to promote season 6 and it would tbh a complete disaster if they only promoted for one issue

Is it really confirmed DB will be the actual thing?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Vtryuga - Jan. 26, 2021

(Jan. 26, 2021  3:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is it really confirmed DB will be the actual thing?

Yes according to my sources. But then again we really can't be 100% sure . Also DB is name of system not season 6

(Jan. 26, 2021  3:28 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  3:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: So that means there will be no April issue?

He means that we won't get information about season 6 in March issue. I doubt it though as they do need to promote season 6 and it would tbh a complete disaster if they only promoted for one issue
Well, they STOPPED a week to let us get information from Corocoro. We just have the DB system from Needforspeed this month.

(Jan. 26, 2021  3:29 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  3:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is it really confirmed DB will be the actual thing?

Yes according to my sources. But then again we really can't be 100% sure . Also DB is name of system not season 6
Remember.
God layer system means Burst God
And Chou Z layer means Burst Chou Z
And GT Layer means Burst GT
And so on

(Jan. 26, 2021  3:27 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  3:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: So that means there will be no April issue?
Er I think they will reveal it in April issue in the same time, as Beyblade burst DB start at the first week of April.

The April issue releases in March lol.

I seriously hope we dont just get same old repeated parts its getting kinda old lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Jan. 26, 2021

(Jan. 26, 2021  3:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I seriously hope we dont just get same old repeated parts its getting kinda old lol

We need:
Merge’
Charge’
Assault+
Atomic metal
Yard metal
High Xtend
Blitz
Axe
6’
00’