World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Jan. 21, 2021

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:15 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Do y'all think it's 20 minutes again?

probably not

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 21, 2021

They are probally likely doing 52 episodes once more cause S1-S3 51 episodes. S4 and S5 had 52 so I think S6 will have 52 episodes too

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Jan. 21, 2021

if s6 has dub can they please not make the opening song sound cringey

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 21, 2021

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:18 AM)Pixi Wrote: if s6 has dub can they please not make the opening song sound cringey

lol why do you say the opening song is cringey?

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:18 AM)Pixi Wrote: if s6 has dub can they please not make the opening song sound cringey

lol why do you say the opening song is cringey?

like yk the other dub opening songs like evolution, turbo, rise they sound pretty H Y P E. i kinda dont think the rap goes well with the opening song. its memeable tho so thats something lol.

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:21 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol why do you say the opening song is cringey?

like yk the other dub opening songs like evolution, turbo, rise they sound pretty H Y P E. i kinda dont think the rap goes well with the opening song. its memeable tho so thats something lol.

Wow you gotta do English dub like that lol

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:21 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:21 AM)Pixi Wrote: like yk the other dub opening songs like evolution, turbo, rise they sound pretty H Y P E. i kinda dont think the rap goes well with the opening song. its memeable tho so thats something lol.

Wow you gotta do English dub like that lol

i like the evolution and turbo openings so uh ya

Basically when you can't wait anymore for season 6: Supaburn

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Basically when you can't wait anymore for season 6: Supaburn

calm down sir we still have to wait for sparking to finish

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:34 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Basically when you can't wait anymore for season 6: Supaburn

calm down sir we still have to wait for sparking to finish

Oh yeah the 🙄 😡 season (Aka Bad Season)

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:34 AM)Pixi Wrote: calm down sir we still have to wait for sparking to finish

Oh yeah the 🙄 😡 season (Aka Bad Season)
dang you really got to do sparking like that hhh

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:38 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh yeah the 🙄 😡 season (Aka Bad Season)
dang you really got to do sparking like that hhh

Haha yes I do actually

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 21, 2021

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:15 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:15 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Do y'all think it's 20 minutes again?

probably not
It depends on weather the layer is split in top middle and bottom.

(Jan. 19, 2021  2:04 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Alright got some info from trustable source (it could be wrong tho) but the new series system, the system is called DB system the system will be like HMS where the layer would be small or thin (google translation) and heavy

Ps not linking the source for reasons
Can you link the source for us by tomorrow if you still have the link in your hands?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Vtryuga - Jan. 21, 2021

(Jan. 21, 2021  4:41 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:15 AM)Pixi Wrote: probably not
It depends on weather the layer is split in top middle and bottom.

(Jan. 19, 2021  2:04 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Alright got some info from trustable source (it could be wrong tho) but the new series system, the system is called DB system the system will be like HMS where the layer would be small or thin (google translation) and heavy

Ps not linking the source for reasons
Can you link the source for us by tomorrow if you still have the link in your hands?

No we won't link the source as it counts as a leak. No one needs a warning.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 21, 2021

(Jan. 21, 2021  7:24 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  4:41 AM)Dasmind Wrote: It depends on weather the layer is split in top middle and bottom.

No we won't link the source as it counts as a leak. No one needs a warning.
Ok, but I saw it only appear in Beyblade Anime and Manga - Forum Rules only.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - ShoeKureneye - Jan. 21, 2021

Yes oh my gosh, all the other songs are so fire and they make some garbage lyric rap song for Superking. Don’t get me wrong I don’t hate rap, the lyrics are just cringey af.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 21, 2021

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:08 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt- Duh cause Valkyries is 1st (No not really)
Aiga- Yeah maybe
Drum- Eh I don't think so
Hikaru- Yes he will come back I just know it
Hyuga- Same reason above Hikaru

next season drum should get more spotlight

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:08 AM)Pixi Wrote: next season drum should get more spotlight

If he comes back

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:09 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: If he comes back

why do you gotta do this to me

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:09 AM)Pixi Wrote: why do you gotta do this to me

Oops Eclipse Force is about to hear me say this out loud lol. But I feel like there not bringing him back not after what they have done with him in Sparking

Agreed. They tortured him to the extent he vanished out of existense never to return lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 22, 2021

I still think all the five first main characters will be back.
Also Marutti said Takara Tomy want to spend advertisements fee to other toys, because advertisements fee is very expensive and beyblade is very big brand and everyone will buy it even without advertisements. Sadly, they will sell out the names of the beyblade until the last minute in March 14 which have 52 hard days to wait due to the virus I think.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 23, 2021

Any idea of the layer parts if they separate
My one is the chip, pc battle ring and metal core
pc battle ring and metal core can change mode

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Jan. 23, 2021

(Jan. 21, 2021  3:21 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol why do you say the opening song is cringey?

to be fair, there are hype rap songs, but this man sounds like an emo Little nas x without autotune lmao

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Free... Hoya - Jan. 23, 2021

The songs not all that bad, but I prefer the ones like the previous ones imo, suits beyblade better.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 23, 2021

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gCbXAVSuxMw
Some people have a hope

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Shinden - Jan. 23, 2021

I really hope for new characters in season 6, Sparking was already a great fan service with the legends and everything, now I want a new look.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Lugal Ki En - Jan. 23, 2021

I hope we get more wholly original layers in this season. I'll admit it was really sick seeing my favorite God Layer beys get new forms but I miss seeing completely new beys, y'know?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want them to completely phase out all previous beys. That'll most likely kill burst on the spot but all I'm asking for is a variety like in GT and the seasons preceding it.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 24, 2021

(Jan. 23, 2021  5:59 PM)Shinden Wrote: I really hope for new characters in season 6, Sparking was already a great fan service with the legends and everything, now I want a new look.
It will have new characters as usual.
Dunno why they give season 5 as the(Avengers)legend vs lane(Thanos)
Hope the op looks like season 3, have avatar and characters appear, with up beat song