World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:37 PM)Pixi Wrote: beyblade burst dead beat
beyblade burst dread bolt
beyblade burst dragon blast

the first one lmao

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 19, 2021

Wait wait yeah Burst about to die next season it does make sense lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Jan. 19, 2021

DualBurst(how the system is kinda two parts in one?)
DriveBreak

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 19, 2021

Double Burst ye

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait wait yeah Burst about to die next season it does make sense lol

Beyblade burst DeadBeat! Valt is now an ignorant dad, and his son now has Boruto syndrome? How will he cope?

For once can you people say Baruto cause you know:
Baruto- Japanese name
Valt- English name

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Beyblade8986 - Jan. 19, 2021

I think it mean Drive Boost

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:42 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: На этот раз вы можете сказать Баруто, потому что вы знаете:
Баруто - японское имя
Валт - английское имя
[quote pid='1718948' dateline='1611070965']

Baruto , son of Naruto lol
[/quote]

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:42 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait wait yeah Burst about to die next season it does make sense lol

Beyblade burst DeadBeat! Valt is now an ignorant dad, and his son now has Boruto syndrome? How will he cope?
wHo tHe wIfE111!11

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:49 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:42 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Beyblade burst DeadBeat! Valt is now an ignorant dad, and his son now has Boruto syndrome? How will he cope?
wHo tHe wIfE111!11

No one. They’re dead.

Is it me or do I think DB has to do something with lightning in it's name.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:49 PM)Pixi Wrote: wHo tHe wIfE111!11

No one. They’re dead.

oh
ok.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - KnightPro - Jan. 19, 2021

if this is true i think this would be fun if we got smaller heavy beyblades again

Oh great now there willing to copy HMS again.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - KnightPro - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh great now there willing to copy HMS again.

haven't all series of beyblade done this though lol i dont think it really matters

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Jdog757 - Jan. 19, 2021

Huh I though they were ending burst

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - marutti - Jan. 19, 2021

HMS is Heavy Metal System.
Not Hard Metal System

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  5:11 PM)marutti Wrote: HMS is Heavy Metal System.
Not Hard Metal System

True, but in English it's the Hard Metal System. I think everyone just calls is HMS though. Anyways since you're here, can you confirm that DB system is real or nah?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 19, 2021

I really feel like TT should’ve focused more on improving the sparking system. The dual layer system got 4 gens to evolve and it made some crazy beys, sparking not so much if you ask me.

(Jan. 19, 2021  5:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I really feel like TT should’ve focused more on improving the sparking system. The dual layer system got 4 gens to evolve and it made some crazy beys, sparking not so much if you ask me.

Well isn't the Sparking system just an evolution of the GT system?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  5:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I really feel like TT should’ve focused more on improving the sparking system. The dual layer system got 4 gens to evolve and it made some crazy beys, sparking not so much if you ask me.

Well isn't the Sparking system just an evolution of the GT system?

I feel like GT was just an evolution to the Cho-z layer system in that the formatting was similair. Also chassis are different then disks in their mechanics so Sparking is like it’s own system.

(Jan. 19, 2021  5:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well isn't the Sparking system just an evolution of the GT system?

I feel like GT was just an evolution to the Cho-z layer system in that the formatting was similair. Also chassis are different then disks in their mechanics so Sparking is like it’s own system.

Oh yeah you're right. I'm all for this DB system though, as I very much enjoy HMS. I just hope they do it right, in that I mean making the entire bey small and compact with alot of weight, not just the layer.

* Single Layer music plays*

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - LOL-y Rancher - Jan. 19, 2021

If the next Burst system is similar to HMS, then I'll be pretty excited since I love the HMS system.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - BeybladeFanOff - Jan. 19, 2021

So... metal teeths ?

(Jan. 19, 2021  7:25 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: So... metal teeths ?

Maybe? I mean plastic teeth work fine and there's strong plastic teeth so I think just sticking with plastic will be cheaper.