World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - KnightPro - Jan. 19, 2021

I honestly have no idea how Burst is gonna do season 6 like at all.... How are they gonna come up with new driver names It's just alot I'm conflicted about

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Logic123ABC - Jan. 19, 2021

I REALLY hope they bring driver customization to the game. Imagine the driver being split into 2 parts which can be customized with one another.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Sparking blader - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  1:51 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I REALLY hope they bring driver customization to the game.  Imagine the driver being split into 2 parts which can be customized with one another.

True like imagine a valkyrie with a plastic driver but can add a rubber attachment

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  8:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  8:06 PM)ShoeKureneye Wrote: Sorry to post here so randomly, just wanted to confirm something. Burst was officially confirmed for season 6 right?

Yes, expect the name and protagonist and antagonist aren’t confirmed, as far as I know.
I have to say not just the name and protagonist and antagonist aren’t confirmed, they with the new system are still a mystery. They just repeated to tell us the product in November this month only, no further information for season six.

(Jan. 18, 2021  9:31 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  9:27 PM)Pixi Wrote: why would you cry lol?

Idk
Super glad

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  1:51 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I REALLY hope they bring driver customization to the game.  Imagine the driver being split into 2 parts which can be customized with one another.

Imagine if TT hears this idea and instead splits it vertically. High Blow on one side and Massive on the other side.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 19, 2021

Interesting idea but I think it would be limited to a small sections cause drivers with different sizes or heights couldnt be combined.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - TheGolden Blade - Jan. 19, 2021

Pls be better than sparking

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  3:03 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Pls be better than sparking

It better have a non-cliche plot as well. As well as a good waifu that actually has significance to the story, her own Bey and to the Bladers themselves.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  3:10 AM)Longinox Wrote:

It better have a non-cliche plot as well. As well as a good waifu that actually has significance to the story, her own Bey and to the Bladers themselves.

Cute girls can only exist if they have no significant bey and a small level of plot relevance apparently....except Kris. Kris a good chunk of plot relevance.

(Jan. 19, 2021  3:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:10 AM)Longinox Wrote: It better have a non-cliche plot as well. As well as a good waifu that actually has significance to the story, her own Bey and to the Bladers themselves.

Cute girls can only exist if they have no significant bey and a small level of plot relevance apparently....except Kris. Kris a good chunk of plot relevance.

*cough* Ming Ming *cough* Mei-Mei *cough* Queen

(Jan. 19, 2021  3:20 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Cute girls can only exist if they have no significant bey and a small level of plot relevance apparently....except Kris. Kris a good chunk of plot relevance.

*cough* Ming Ming *cough* Mei-Mei *cough* Queen

*Only applies to Burst*

Apparently Hiro Morita's editors want to heavily prioritize boys more for Burst since it's a boys manga.

(Jan. 19, 2021  3:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:20 AM)Longinox Wrote: *cough* Ming Ming *cough* Mei-Mei *cough* Queen

*Only applies to Burst*

Apparently Hiro Morita's editors want to heavily prioritize boys more for Burst since it's a boys manga.

Well at least we won't get Rule 34s of 10 year old girls in Beyblade.

(Jan. 19, 2021  3:23 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: *Only applies to Burst*

Well at least we won't get Rule 34s of 10 year old girls in Beyblade.

Nah it definitely exists, creepy incels are always out there and you can't stop the rules of the internet.

At least them not having a major role I guess hides their presence a bit more so the people making the crazy art in question will have less of a chance of noticing the girls.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  3:10 AM)Longinox Wrote:

Imagine, Kris grew a brain and created a new bey

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:00 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:10 AM)Longinox Wrote: It better have a non-cliche plot as well. As well as a good waifu that actually has significance to the story, her own Bey and to the Bladers themselves.

Imagine, Kris grew a brain and created a new bey
What K. Disc. Driver 
I cannot find a girl name K in the myth

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:04 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:00 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Imagine, Kris grew a brain and created a new bey
What K. Disc. Driver 

Kris Kuroda
also known as Christina Kuroda, the owner of BC-Sol

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:04 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:00 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Imagine, Kris grew a brain and created a new bey
What K. Disc. Driver 

Kvasir, not a female but rather its a god of knowledge in Norse mythology. Or we can just have it start with C instead of K since Kris and Cris are basically the same, like say for example Clidna, Queen of the Banshees and sometimes the god of love and beauty in Gaelic mythology.

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:06 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:04 AM)Dasmind Wrote: What K. Disc. Driver 

Kris Kuroda
Yeah, but what beyblade will she use if the imagination is right.
It need to be a female start with C and related to the myth.

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:12 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:06 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Kris Kuroda
Yeah, but what beyblade will she use if the imagination is right.

Chimera?

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:11 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:04 AM)Dasmind Wrote: What K. Disc. Driver 

Kvasir, not a female but rather its a god of knowledge in Norse mythology. Or we can just have it start with C instead of K since Kris and Cris are basically the same, like say for example Clidna, Queen of the Banshees and sometimes the god of love and beauty in Gaelic mythology.
A difficult name indeed

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:11 AM)Longinox Wrote: Kvasir, not a female but rather its a god of knowledge in Norse mythology. Or we can just have it start with C instead of K since Kris and Cris are basically the same, like say for example Clidna, Queen of the Banshees and sometimes the god of love and beauty in Gaelic mythology.
A difficult name indeed

Clidna's not difficult doe.

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:14 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:12 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Yeah, but what beyblade will she use if the imagination is right.

Chimera?
Need to be Female

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:15 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote: A difficult name indeed

Clidna's not difficult doe.
My experience is lesser than you

(Jan. 19, 2021  4:15 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:14 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Chimera?
Need to be Female
The Chimera is generally considered to have been female

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 19, 2021  5:02 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:15 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Need to be Female
The Chimera is generally considered to have been female

I learned that from KonoSuba an anime that’s very sexual at times.

So in conclusion fore these three weeks
Some people have send the new product code and announced season six in November to December and give us a fake news for the new season character with so called Omega Orion
SAD news is this month they have STOPPED selling out season six news SUDDENLY, and just ONLY STUCK in the information about the past two months due to the TT so called guardian policy .
We have to wait until February.
Last year the told us sun motif in this day