World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  8:06 PM)ShoeKureneye Wrote: Sorry to post here so randomly, just wanted to confirm something. Burst was officially confirmed for season 6 right?

Yes it's confirmed burst is going to have a season 6.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  8:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  8:06 PM)ShoeKureneye Wrote: Sorry to post here so randomly, just wanted to confirm something. Burst was officially confirmed for season 6 right?

Yes it's confirmed burst is going to have a season 6.

I'm burning to watch some beyblade burst (haven't watched in two weeks and a half). Season 6 must be good. I think if season 6 is good, it might surpass OG by a bit

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - NamanSpryzen - Jan. 18, 2021

Yes, expect the name and protagonist and antagonist aren’t confirmed, as far as I know.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  8:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  8:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yes it's confirmed burst is going to have a season 6.

I'm burning to watch some beyblade burst (haven't watched in two weeks and a half). Season 6 must be good. I think if season 6 is good, it might surpass OG by a bit

No way it's going to surpass the legendary father of beyblade. I'm thinking season 6 will bring in the Shogun Steel vibes

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  8:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  8:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I'm burning to watch some beyblade burst (haven't watched in two weeks and a half). Season 6 must be good. I think if season 6 is good, it might surpass OG by a bit

No way it's going to surpass the legendary father of beyblade. I'm thinking season 6 will bring in the Shogun Steel vibes

You never know. It hasn't been released. And Shogun Steel isn't THAT bad. beyblade 2000 was worse

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - ShoeKureneye - Jan. 18, 2021

Thanks you guys!

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - KnightPro - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  8:12 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  7:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: My hopes for this season

1. Remove mid season Evo and the mid season special system, I personally think that the mid season evo is getting too repetitive, with mid season special system they made it distinct from the previous system (sometime) which limited the customization in the system
2. Do not evolve Spriggan, fafnir, Longinus, this 3 beys has been present in all of burst after god making these 3 beys felt meh
3. Dont spoil the future release in a poster

I don't mind them giving silhouette spoilers in the pamphlet on each releases, but I definitely agree with the first two points.

Now I don't have a problem with the idea of mid-season evolutions, but they can be a little tiring and predictable. I wonder what made TT decide that the past three seasons needed to follow the exact same formula where ever since Cho-Z, the series felt like it had to have at least three mid-season evolutions per season? And no, I don't care about the "it's important to the story" excuse, it doesn't mean I have to like it. It's especially noticeable in Sparking where the line is much shorter, so it takes up more space for other potential beys. Just pull a Strike God Valkyrie way of making an upgrade and we're al good.

As for Spriggan, Fafnir and Longinus, I understand that they're very popular and they were very cool beys, but yeah they've overstayed their welcome. We'll probably never see the end of them until Burst ends, and it's whatever.

Honestly i thought i was the only one who didnt like mid season upgrades, I don't like how it's just a WHOLE new bey I would've liked if it stayed the same bey throughout the whole season or maybe get a upgrade like the striking chip.

2000 was only bad because of animation but if you really get in it those arcs aren't even shabby. Shogun Steel is a ripoff season of beyblade.
But anyways no way Shu is coming back at all I just feel like it won't happen.

(Jan. 18, 2021  8:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 2000 was only bad because of animation but if you really get in it those arcs aren't even shabby. Shogun Steel is a ripoff season of beyblade.
But anyways no way Shu is coming back at all I just feel like it won't happen.

what do u mean ripoff season? How was shogun steel ripoff? 2000 was bad because it didn't have a good plot and animation.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 18, 2021

Those stupid posters completely eradicate the hype cause we know what beys we're gonna get.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  8:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Those stupid posters completely eradicate the hype cause we know what beys we're gonna get.

Completely agree, and the fact that we know the beys suck makes it worse.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Valtryek Aoi - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  8:22 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  8:12 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I don't mind them giving silhouette spoilers in the pamphlet on each releases, but I definitely agree with the first two points.

Now I don't have a problem with the idea of mid-season evolutions, but they can be a little tiring and predictable. I wonder what made TT decide that the past three seasons needed to follow the exact same formula where ever since Cho-Z, the series felt like it had to have at least three mid-season evolutions per season? And no, I don't care about the "it's important to the story" excuse, it doesn't mean I have to like it. It's especially noticeable in Sparking where the line is much shorter, so it takes up more space for other potential beys. Just pull a Strike God Valkyrie way of making an upgrade and we're al good.

As for Spriggan, Fafnir and Longinus, I understand that they're very popular and they were very cool beys, but yeah they've overstayed their welcome. We'll probably never see the end of them until Burst ends, and it's whatever.

Honestly i thought i was the only one who didnt like mid season upgrades, I don't like how it's just a WHOLE new bey I would've liked if it stayed the same bey throughout the whole season or maybe get a upgrade like the striking chip.

Mid season upgrades are kinda cool, but it's basically an excuse to not produce a new motif and make the more relevant characters even more relevant.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 18, 2021

They should just give the mc upgrades like God Valkyrie's Ultimate Reboot and Strike God Chip.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Valtryek Aoi - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  8:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They should just give the mc upgrades like God Valkyrie's Ultimate Reboot and Strike God Chip.

Remember the Xtend Plus chip? They gave Aiga that, a new launcher, and a full evolution on top of it. It may be too much, but I'd prefer for there to not be full mid season evolutions. Maybe just one new part or add ons, but not a full revamp.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Jan. 18, 2021

who do you think is going to come back for season 6?

(Jan. 18, 2021  9:16 PM)Pixi Wrote: who do you think is going to come back for season 6?

Those who must : Shu, Dante, Lui, Lane, Valt, AIga,

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Free... Hoya - Jan. 18, 2021

If shu comes back, I'll cry.

Nah I think it's a good time to say goodbye to the legends.

(Jan. 18, 2021  9:21 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  9:16 PM)Pixi Wrote: who do you think is going to come back for season 6?

Those who must : Shu, Dante, Lui, Lane, Valt, AIga,

Nah, they wouldn't bring Lui, Shu, or Lean, back without bringing Hyuga and Hikaru.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Jan. 18, 2021

None of them need to come back, at least not as active bladers.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  9:24 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: If shu comes back, I'll cry.

why would you cry lol?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Free... Hoya - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  9:27 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  9:24 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: If shu comes back, I'll cry.

why would you cry lol?

Idk

(Jan. 18, 2021  9:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: None of them need to come back, at least not as active bladers.

I kinda need Dante to be back so he can have even an ounce of relevancy that he's missing in Sparking but I think I can sacrifice that to stop overall nostalgia baiting. I hate it, it sucks. Make new stuff, that actually keeps people actively interested.

(Jan. 18, 2021  9:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  9:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: None of them need to come back, at least not as active bladers.

I kinda need Dante to be back so he can have even an ounce of relevancy that he's missing in Sparking but I think I can sacrifice that to stop overall nostalgia baiting. I hate it, it sucks. Make new stuff, that actually keeps people actively interested.

Just have him back as a trainer or mentor or something, it almost solves the issue. I wouldn’t even mind him getting a bey either but I want it to be a passive sort of thing where he doesn’t really “blade” and has no blading role in the main story.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 19, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  9:26 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  9:21 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Those who must : Shu, Dante, Lui, Lane, Valt, AIga,

Nah, they wouldn't bring Lui, Shu, or Lean, back without bringing Hyuga and Hikaru.

(Jan. 18, 2021  9:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

(Jan. 18, 2021  9:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  9:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I kinda need Dante to be back so he can have even an ounce of relevancy that he's missing in Sparking but I think I can sacrifice that to stop overall nostalgia baiting. I hate it, it sucks. Make new stuff, that actually keeps people actively interested.

Just have him back as a trainer or mentor or something, it almost solves the issue. I wouldn’t even mind him getting a bey either but I want it to be a passive sort of thing where he doesn’t really “blade” and has no blading role in the main story.

Ok I would be happy with hikaru and huyga added.

And If they didn't bring in any of the old characters, I will prob not watch it then