World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  2:30 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:55 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I don't understand the point of only bringing valt back.
It’s easy, he is the FIRST main character through the season.
And it is not unusual

They should like give him cameos and stuff, just like with Altair in Assassin's Creed. He's been here for a long time and serves no purpose anymore save for the fact he's the best Blader (though he gets curbstomped by some dudes who just came up to the scene, thrice)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 18, 2021

Let me said, Gt and Sparking have separate the layer, so maybe they give us half a episode in a week.
If they February beyblade box does not contain a part of the layer, so it will become back in Thirty minutes. And the layer will be not separate.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  2:41 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Let me said, Gt and Sparking have separate the layer, so maybe they give us half a episode in a week.
If they February beyblade box does not contain a part of the layer, so it will become back in Thirty minutes. And the layer will be not separate.

You bring up a good point. If we don't get a part of the layer in one of the final Sparking releases we have no reason to believe the Season 6 layers will have multiple parts to them.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 18, 2021

Season 6 could just contain the layer fused the disc and driver like they did for GT previously and in Sparking to (Except for Glide Ragnaruk, Hollow Deathsycther, Curse Satan, Death Diaolos, Abyss Diabolos, First Uranus (Manga))

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 18, 2021

The layer fused the disc and driver will not be able to burst.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  2:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Season 6 could just contain the layer fused the disc and driver like they did for GT previously and in Sparking to (Except for Glide Ragnaruk, Hollow Deathsycther, Curse Satan, Death Diaolos, Abyss Diabolos, First Uranus (Manga))

the way gt did it,(hybrid, ignition', generate) the bey could burst. I've only seen my sparking double chassis beys burst twice. not too good of a look for, yk, Beyblade BURST

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - God Dragruler - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  3:18 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The layer fused the disc and driver will not be able to burst.

not reallg nightmare longinus was a fused later disc and it burst same with the driver fuse disc both imperial dragon and regalia/Bigbang genesis plus master diabolos drivers were fuse with the disc but can all burst.  so it's not going to be a problem

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - GrinAndBarrett - Jan. 18, 2021

How far in advance of the release date does Takara Tomy release info normally?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Legend27 - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  5:36 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: How far in advance of the release date does Takara Tomy release info normally?

2 or 3 weeks usually

(Jan. 18, 2021  4:54 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  3:18 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The layer fused the disc and driver will not be able to burst.

not reallg nightmare longinus was a fused later disc and it burst same with the driver fuse disc both imperial dragon and regalia/Bigbang genesis plus master diabolos drivers were fuse with the disc but can all burst.  so it's not going to be a problem
I mean if all parts fuse to gether, maybe I make a mistake that the layer fused the disc and fused the driver.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 18, 2021

hey imagine a system just like eclipse where you can customize half of the bey's ring
so like you could do one side a rubber agressive like joker and in the other side a garuda round layer
it would be inprobable but it would be cool

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Jan. 18, 2021

My hopes for this season

1. Remove mid season Evo and the mid season special system, I personally think that the mid season evo is getting too repetitive, with mid season special system they made it distinct from the previous system (sometime) which limited the customization in the system
2. Do not evolve Spriggan, fafnir, Longinus, this 3 beys has been present in all of burst after god making these 3 beys felt meh
3. Dont spoil the future release in a poster

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - GrinAndBarrett - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  7:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: My hopes for this season

1. Remove mid season Evo and the mid season special system, I personally think that the mid season evo is getting too repetitive, with mid season special system they made it distinct from the previous system (sometime) which limited the customization in the system
2. Do not evolve Spriggan, fafnir, Longinus, this 3 beys has been present in all of burst after god making these 3 beys felt meh

I agree with all of these and especially with the mid season special system.  I dislike the lack of compatability of parts within a single generation so much.

Spriggan, fafnir, longinus are used by strong users, they might upgrade but we know the ability of the layer:
Dual spin Spriggan .
Metal dragon fuse with the spear content point to do upper thrust Longinus 
Spin draining Fafnir
But the new design is what, we don’t know

Second wish will not appear unless the Big bad appear in December.
GrinAndBarrett

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  7:23 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:

I agree with all of these and especially with the mid season special system.  I dislike the lack of compatability of parts within a single generation so much.

Kinda why im not exactly a big fan of the Limit Break system. You pretty much are limited to a grand spanking total of 3 Disks to use on Limit Break rings which honestly is a massive mistake.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Orochi's Blade - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  7:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  7:23 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: I agree with all of these and especially with the mid season special system.  I dislike the lack of compatability of parts within a single generation so much.

Kinda why im not exactly a big fan of the Limit Break system. You pretty much are limited to a grand spanking total of 3 Disks to use on Limit Break rings which honestly is a massive mistake.

i kinda felt the same about sparking in the beginning

(Jan. 18, 2021  7:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  7:23 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: I agree with all of these and especially with the mid season special system.  I dislike the lack of compatability of parts within a single generation so much.

Because some of beys will have gimmicks when lose clicks.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - LOL-y Rancher - Jan. 18, 2021

I don't mind them giving silhouette spoilers in the pamphlet on each releases, but I definitely agree with the first two points.

Now I don't have a problem with the idea of mid-season evolutions, but they can be a little tiring and predictable. I wonder what made TT decide that the past three seasons needed to follow the exact same formula where ever since Cho-Z, the series felt like it had to have at least three mid-season evolutions per season? And no, I don't care about the "it's important to the story" excuse, it doesn't mean I have to like it. It's especially noticeable in Sparking where the line is much shorter, so it takes up more space for other potential beys. Just pull a Strike God Valkyrie way of making an upgrade and we're al good.

As for Spriggan, Fafnir and Longinus, I understand that they're very popular and they were very cool beys, but yeah they've overstayed their welcome. We'll probably never see the end of them until Burst ends, and it's whatever.

I have Deleted the last post sorry, March still in Sparking.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Shido-kun - Jan. 18, 2021

Man, TT sure missed the opportunity to tease Naked Spriggan in the same manner as that pixelated image.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - g2_ - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  9:38 AM)Dasmind Wrote: I have Deleted the last post sorry, March still in Sparking.

I thought so, since that bey had MF 2B.

(Jan. 18, 2021  10:25 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  9:38 AM)Dasmind Wrote: I have Deleted the last post sorry, March still in Sparking.

I thought so, since that bey had MF 2B.
So this month will not have season six news, bruh.
What will happen then, heart broken.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  10:26 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  10:25 AM)g2_ Wrote: I thought so, since that bey had MF 2B.
So this month will not have season six news, bruh.

Maybe news about S6 will come out in February or early March. Lets just wait.

(Jan. 18, 2021  10:55 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  10:26 AM)Dasmind Wrote: So this month will not have season six news, bruh.

Maybe news about S6 will come out in February or early March. Lets just wait.
It is a problem if they suddenly stop for a month for releasing season six news

Previous April

B-180 New Series Booster

B-181 Rambu Vol.25 (provisional)

B-182 Stadium set (provisional)

B-183 New Stadium (Tentative)

B-184 New Launcher (Tentative)

Now
B-180 New Series Booster

B-181 Random booster Vol.25

B-182 Battle Disk set

B-183 New battle disk

B-184 new transmitter

B-180 New Series Booster and B-181 Rambu Vol.25 we all know in November eleventh.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - ShoeKureneye - Jan. 18, 2021

Sorry to post here so randomly, just wanted to confirm something. Burst was officially confirmed for season 6 right?