World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Vtryuga - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  7:51 AM)Dasmind Wrote: That’s weird,in the last month they release season six announcement, why?

No idea; I havent seen it; marutti only told us that there is no news. I will wait for tomorrow for the official release of Corocoro for more information

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  5:14 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:35 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Why is this policy

Apparently they wanna protecc info. (which I find to be a bunch of BS imo)
Sure, it should be leak out a little bit faster.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 14, 2021

Maybe they’ll release the news outside the Corocoro. If it’s big enough they should make it so you don’t have to pay to get the full info.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  2:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Maybe they’ll release the news outside the Corocoro. If it’s big enough they should make it so you don’t have to pay to get the full info.
Ah, you’re smart.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 16, 2021

Deciding to contribute to the speculation part of this thread

Season 6 Layer System:

Core:
The middle part of the chip.

Chip:
Same old chip with a different mold and all.

Base Ring:
The layer of ring. Think of it like a sandwich and this is the top bun. This and the 2 parts below all connect to the chip btw.

Metal Weight:
Meat and cheese of the sandwich, replacement for forge discs.

Bottom Ring:
Bottom bun of the sandwich. Everything attaches together and the chip goes in as previously stated.

Performance tip:
Same old thing.

Forgot something: how to type it out:
[Base Ring name] [Chip name] [Metal Weight name] [Bottom Ring name] [Performance tip name]

Examples:
Break Ares Orion Clash Xtreme+

Noble Valkyrie Tri Steed Evolution

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 16, 2021

Still, layer and disc and driver is the main

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 16, 2021

(Jan. 16, 2021  5:23 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Still, layer and disc and driver is the main

Double Chassis replacing discs

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - KnightPro - Jan. 16, 2021

(Jan. 16, 2021  5:23 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Still, layer and disc and driver is the main

We don't know that yet they might change it and i hope they do

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - TitanDragon - Jan. 16, 2021

So I saw a leaked blurry image of the box? It looks like art work from the Fireblaze random booster photoshopped on a Lucius The End box. People are claiming that there’s a potential belief it’s a new Zeutron. Is it safe to say that it’s to early to believe there is any validity to this assumption considering this is usually a remake random booster in February?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Jan. 16, 2021

(Jan. 16, 2021  8:20 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: So I saw a leaked blurry image of the box? It looks like art work from the Fireblaze random booster photoshopped on a Lucius The End box. People are claiming that there’s a potential belief it’s a new Zeutron. Is it safe to say that it’s to early to believe there is any validity to this assumption considering this is usually a remake random booster in February?

I think you got the wrong thread bro.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - TitanDragon - Jan. 16, 2021

(Jan. 16, 2021  8:21 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:20 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: So I saw a leaked blurry image of the box? It looks like art work from the Fireblaze random booster photoshopped on a Lucius The End box. People are claiming that there’s a potential belief it’s a new Zeutron. Is it safe to say that it’s to early to believe there is any validity to this assumption considering this is usually a remake random booster in February?

I think you got the wrong thread bro.
I just noticed

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Jan. 16, 2021

I wouldn't count on it, but there a chance. is there any way you can post it so i can put it on the front page?

(Jan. 16, 2021  8:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

I wouldn't count on it, but there a chance. is there any way you can post it so i can put it on the front page?

I would but I just noticed the thread I meant to say this is closed

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Jan. 16, 2021

actually, a zeus would make sense as a stamina remake is usually released around that time

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Jan. 16, 2021

Use this thread instead https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread?highlight=Upcoming+release

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 17, 2021

(Jan. 16, 2021  6:53 PM)KnightPro Wrote:

We don't know that yet they might change it and i hope they do
You mean the layer parts?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 18, 2021

Adding to my other post umm

Gleam Leviathan Orb Kraken Grip

Maybe not Gleam though but if they were to follow my proposed system these parts seem like they could be likely. Leviathan sounds cool and hasn't been used, Kraken goes with Leviathan (both water monsters), Orb just seems like a name for a part, same with Grip. Just sounds like a name they would choose, idk why.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 18, 2021

Could it be possible that maybe if Lane turns good at the end of the season Shu might not comeback for season 6?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Free... Hoya - Jan. 18, 2021

I hope so.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 18, 2021

Im predicting only Valt being here but we will have to wait and see. Tho I think Free might not comeback.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Free... Hoya - Jan. 18, 2021

I don't understand the point of only bringing valt back.

There probally going to pull what people call Shogun Steel here

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  1:55 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I don't understand the point of only bringing valt back.

Well, maybe so that younger audiences can still watch because most of them might want Valt always since that's who they were with since the beginning of Burst.

In all honesty I do not want Valt back!

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 18, 2021

(Jan. 18, 2021  1:55 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I don't understand the point of only bringing valt back.
It’s easy, he is the FIRST main character through the season.
And it is not unusual