World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Jan. 08, 2021

(Jan. 08, 2021  2:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:49 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Valt, Aiga, Drum too

We might not see Drum.

Why not? If ALL the others are back then it would be a little bit random to just leave him out.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 08, 2021

(Jan. 08, 2021  2:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We might not see Drum.

Why not? If ALL the others are back then it would be a little bit random to just leave him out.

It really depends on wether or not all the characters are coming back.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 08, 2021

I want Aiger to come back and reclaim the title he deserves. He hones the title of number 1 blader better than any other burst protagonist imo

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 08, 2021

(Jan. 08, 2021  3:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I want Aiger to come back and reclaim the title he deserves. He hones the title of number 1 blader better than any other burst protagonist imo

Are you pro Aiga once more?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 08, 2021

(Jan. 08, 2021  3:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I want Aiger to come back and reclaim the title he deserves. He hones the title of number 1 blader better than any other burst protagonist imo

Are you pro Aiga once more?

If your saying Im a Aiga fan then yes

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Jan. 08, 2021

Honestly i dont want old character to get focused anymore weather is it my favorite character or not

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Jan. 08, 2021

edited title page. also, i may or may not put in a deathscyther pun.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 08, 2021

(Jan. 08, 2021  3:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Are you pro Aiga once more?

If your saying Im a Aiga  fan then yes

What about Valt

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - g2_ - Jan. 08, 2021

I really hope they don't get rid of Valt, Aiga, Shu, Free, Lui, Drum, Rantaro, Sisco and the rest of the legends. I don't care about Lane and the bros.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Jan. 08, 2021

(Jan. 08, 2021  11:03 AM)g2_ Wrote: I really hope they don't get rid of Valt, Aiga, Shu, Free, Lui, Drum, Rantaro, Sisco and the rest of the legends. I don't care about Lane and the bros.

Yeah for some reason I’m really just not feeling Lane and the bros.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - g2_ - Jan. 08, 2021

(Jan. 08, 2021  11:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  11:03 AM)g2_ Wrote: I really hope they don't get rid of Valt, Aiga, Shu, Free, Lui, Drum, Rantaro, Sisco and the rest of the legends. I don't care about Lane and the bros.

Yeah for some reason I’m really just not feeling Lane and the bros.

I mean, Lane is great, if they could come up with a new storyline for him, he is more than welcome to come back.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 08, 2021

Then it will become sparking again, new season will be a new plot

(Jan. 08, 2021  12:42 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
Then it will become sparking again, new season will be a new plot

Mmmmm God kept the same cast, they can add the rest of the legends like Daigo and Delta.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Jan. 08, 2021

(Jan. 08, 2021  12:48 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  12:42 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Then it will become sparking again, new season will be a new plot

Mmmmm God kept the same cast, they can add the rest of the legends like Daigo and Delta.
God is a continuation for season 1 so it's pretty obvious that most of the cast will be back if season 6 have the same cast character it will just be the continuation of Sparking or Hyuga and hikaru story. 

I hope they went for the New cast route with unique characters like Stell ball run

(Jan. 08, 2021  1:16 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  12:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: Mmmmm God kept the same cast, they can add the rest of the legends like Daigo and Delta.
God is a continuation for season 1 so it's pretty obvious that most of the cast will be back if season 6 have the same cast character it will just be the continuation of Sparking or Hyuga and hikaru story. 

I hope they went for the New cast route with unique characters like Stell ball run
No thank you, I'm tired of new charecters. I want Valt, Shu, Free, Aiger, Lui.

(Jan. 08, 2021  1:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  1:16 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: God is a continuation for season 1 so it's pretty obvious that most of the cast will be back if season 6 have the same cast character it will just be the continuation of Sparking or Hyuga and hikaru story. 

No thank you, I'm tired of new charecters. I want Valt, Shu, Free, Aiger, Lui.
And im tired with valt shu and free

(Jan. 08, 2021  1:50 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  1:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: No thank you, I'm tired of new charecters. I want Valt, Shu, Free, Aiger, Lui.
And im tired with valt shu and free
Well, to each his own.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 08, 2021

Steel Ball Run was a great distance between it and parts 1-6 but at the same time still held the series identity. I would love Burst to do the same thing. All these characters returning again and again is repetitive and makes me bored. Usually new episode titles make me a lil excited but nope. I'm just waiting for the season to end tbh.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Logic123ABC - Jan. 08, 2021

I will admit that I was more hyped for new releases during GT, compared to other seasons.

(Jan. 08, 2021  2:22 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I will admit that I was more hyped for new releases during GT, compared to other seasons.
Yeah the most of other season spoil future release like how cho z release the "future release" spread sheet same as sparking and god with the threadmark bots

(Jan. 08, 2021  2:54 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:22 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I will admit that I was more hyped for new releases during GT, compared to other seasons.
Yeah the most of other season spoil future release like how cho z release the "future release" spread sheet same as sparking and god with the threadmark bots

They need to stop releasing those posters tbh. I have the Surge one in my room and the more I think about it it made me less hype knowing what comes each month down to Lucius.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 08, 2021

Yeah. I must say every news about the new beys parts, name, gimmick are really make people so hyped and looking forward to see. But, honestly the method of reveling some product by Takara Tomy might make some people feel bored cause it would reveal it slowly, and some will not appear in anime.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - KnightPro - Jan. 08, 2021

me too because it was mostly new beys, it's very fun knowing not what to expect. But with the same legends returning over and over again it gets boring and makes releases not that exciting. I don't hate this season but i only have about 2 sparking beys, no other ones interest me maybe other then hyperion and helios

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - b daman - Jan. 08, 2021

(Jan. 08, 2021  2:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:49 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Valt, Aiga, Drum too

We might not see Drum.

No I think he is gonna be in sparking

(Jan. 08, 2021  7:43 PM)b daman Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We might not see Drum.

No I think he is gonna be in sparking

You mean season 6