World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Jan. 04, 2021

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well it wasn’t created or YouTube. It’s still serves to back the claim that burst has definitely had ads. The trailer has single layers becuase it’s a manga trailer.

Beyblade Burst ads don't just air on TV. You can only get them if you're essentially looking for them. You have to be on Disney around the time it's gonna air. Not only that I don't think you understand about how trailers work. If I want to advertise Avengers Endgame, would I advertise Avengers or Avengers Endgame? I would advertise Endgame. This is why that ad no longer works. If they want to advertise the Hikaru and Hyuga arc, they're gonna advertise the Hikaru and Hyuga arc, which they really aren't.

I have a perfect understanding oh how trailers work. The general idea is that there have been burst ads before and that’s all I’m trying to prove. There have also been tons of beyblade burst anime teasers on teletoon that work apart from airing times.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SunBlader98 - Jan. 04, 2021

I don’t know why that main character picture looks photoshopped

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Jan. 04, 2021

(Jan. 04, 2021  2:24 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I don’t know why that main character picture looks photoshopped
It's already proven to be false

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - SunBlader98 - Jan. 04, 2021

(Jan. 04, 2021  2:26 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  2:24 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I don’t know why that main character picture looks photoshopped
It's already proven to be false

Oh I didn’t catch up...

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 04, 2021

But hope the main character use Orion

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Valtryek Aoi - Jan. 04, 2021

(Jan. 04, 2021  3:18 PM)Dasmind Wrote: But hope the main character use Orion

If the picture is false, then the names are almost certainly false as well. No way that we'd get that information before 2021 even started. They only confirmed season 6.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 04, 2021

(Jan. 04, 2021  4:11 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  3:18 PM)Dasmind Wrote: But hope the main character use Orion

If the picture is false, then the names are almost certainly false as well. No way that we'd get that information before 2021 even started. They only confirmed season 6.
Yeah, though the Bey and the character is wrong,I saw that previous season 
2016/11/02
Drain Fafnir
Kreis Satan confirmed 
2017/12/ 26/
Z Achilles 
Emperor Forneus confirmed 
2018/12/10
Ace/ Rock/ Grand Dragon 
Bushin Ashura confirmed

So I think maybe there still have a chance that the name was Orion the Hunter of Greek Mythology.
Remember, Helios and Hyperion confirmed in March because they revealed the Legend first.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - RiseAshindra12 - Jan. 05, 2021

Did anyone see this link yet?
https://www.beyblade.jp/news/3002/

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 05, 2021

(Jan. 05, 2021  5:00 PM)RiseAshindra12 Wrote: Did anyone see this link yet?

It just talks about how they're gonna be distributing past seasons and stuff.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - RiseAshindra12 - Jan. 05, 2021

(Jan. 05, 2021  5:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  5:00 PM)RiseAshindra12 Wrote: Did anyone see this link yet?

It just talks about how they're gonna be distributing past seasons and stuff.

But a part said, something about how a rare bey get for the new system of 2021

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 05, 2021

(Jan. 05, 2021  5:20 PM)RiseAshindra12 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  5:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It just talks about how they're gonna be distributing past seasons and stuff.

But a part said, something about how a rare bey get for the new system of 2021

Oh yes you're right, pretty big news actually. A rare bey get battle for the new series is planned. Also Beycloud gets fully killed off on April 25th (US time) so that maybe close to when the new series starts

If that is the case the anime might start at the April 30th possibly, or a week later.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Jaden Baker - Jan. 05, 2021

there is also gonna be a new protang his name is owen ohsiken and his beyblade omega orion

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 05, 2021

(Jan. 05, 2021  8:01 PM)Jaden Baker Wrote: there is also gonna be a new protang his name is owen ohsiken and his beyblade omega orion

That was a fake rumour

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 05, 2021

(Jan. 05, 2021  8:01 PM)Jaden Baker Wrote: there is also gonna be a new protang his name is owen ohsiken and his beyblade omega orion

That was debunked as fake.

i do love the idea of an Orion bey in burst tho

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 05, 2021

If it was true I would like to have seen Omega Orion being a oriented stamina type

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 06, 2021

(Jan. 05, 2021  8:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If it was true I would like to have seen Omega Orion being a oriented stamina type
Yeah, as Orion is a hunter in Greek Myth

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 07, 2021

Maybe what they could do for Valt is to own 2 different Valkyries at the same time or he owns one valkyrie in the anime and in the manga the election poll winner for the evo of valkyrie he owns that bey

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 07, 2021

(Jan. 07, 2021  2:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe what they could do for Valt is to own 2 different Valkyries at the same time or he owns one valkyrie in the anime and in the manga the election poll winner for the evo of valkyrie he owns that bey
Nah, if two is a evolved beyblade

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 07, 2021

(Jan. 07, 2021  4:15 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  2:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe what they could do for Valt is to own 2 different Valkyries at the same time or he owns one valkyrie in the anime and in the manga the election poll winner for the evo of valkyrie he owns that bey
Nah, if two is a evolved beyblade

No cause we got the normal evolution of Valkyrie and the poll election winner which was Valkyrie

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 07, 2021

We would've gotten a Valtryek either way. They pretended like it was up in the air whether there would be a Valtryek next season or not, and then the poll susposedly confirmed Valtryek coming to Season 6, but we all know it was coming anyway. the poll was rigged. It was all just a publicity stunt for Valtryek's evolution.

Still don't get it why they would choose Valkyrie. These people are dumb like c'mon you could have choosen other beys we haven't seen since God/Cho-Z

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 07, 2021

(Jan. 07, 2021  4:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Still don't get it why they would choose Valkyrie. These people are dumb like c'mon you could have choosen other beys we haven't seen since God/Cho-Z

People didn't choose Valtryek, Xcalius got second place. Like I said it was rigged so Valtryek could win.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 07, 2021

I don’t think the poll was rigged, but rather Valt was more promoted therefore making more people vote for it (not to mention that Valkyrie has a more easier design rarely ever getting gimmicks to the evolutions which makes it easier to imagine the new system). Overall was this something to hype up the Beyblade community, yes, was the poll rigged probably not.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 07, 2021

(Jan. 07, 2021  4:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Still don't get it why they would choose Valkyrie. These people are dumb like c'mon you could have choosen other beys we haven't seen since God/Cho-Z
Valt is the main one through the season.

(Jan. 07, 2021  4:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t think the poll was rigged, but rather Valt was more promoted therefore making more people vote for it (not to mention that Valkyrie has a more easier design rarely ever getting gimmicks to the evolutions). Overall was this something to hype up the Beyblade community, yes, was the poll rigged probably not.

It was rigged but technically they didn't go in and add votes. It's like in JoJo's  when (spoilers for part 6) Heavy Rain sent subliminal images of snails through the sun rays and people unconsciously saw them so much they genuinely believed they were snails (spoilers end). They were just suggesting Valtryek would be an epic choice. By putting other beys like Roktavor front and center (which they did in the Corocoro) it made Valtryek the under dog, and people root for the underdogs.

They got it in their minds to vote for Valtryek using tricky advertising basically.