World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Jan. 03, 2021

(Jan. 03, 2021  10:39 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  10:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Based on what I’ve seen, Rise didn’t fail because of its lack of new characters but rather it’s generally poorly written fast paced arcs, resuse of many existing motifs and inconsistencies within the plot.
Fast pace? It was slow as hell. Arthur vs Drum, Drum vs Gwyn, and Arthur vs Delta all took place over 6 episodes. The biggest is that each episode felt like half an episode. While the Sparking episodes, are much better paced.

The initial Arthur arcs and Gwynn arcs were more or less two different things. The amount of character and conflict arcs in rise was absurd.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - g2_ - Jan. 03, 2021

(Jan. 03, 2021  11:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  9:40 AM)g2_ Wrote: I doubt they would let Lui go, without losing to Valt.
GT was planned by hiro morita to be the last season on his first plan according to marutti so valt not beating lui is definitely not need for them

(Jan. 03, 2021  10:39 AM)g2_ Wrote:
Episode 30 and 28 of sparking wants to know your location, both of them has a horrible pace I don't even feel bad for hyperion and helios breaking as much as dragon or diabolos breaking and episode 28 is just the definition of RUSHED
There's no need for Aiga vs Lane to take place over 2 episodes, especially since Lane beating Aiga was so obvious.

(Jan. 03, 2021  9:40 AM)g2_ Wrote: I doubt they would let Lui go, without losing to Valt.
GT was planned by hiro morita to be the last season on his first plan according to marutti so valt not beating lui is definitely not need for them
They probably want Valt beating Lui to be super satsfying.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Jan. 03, 2021

(Jan. 03, 2021  12:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
There's no need for Aiga vs Lane to take place over 2 episodes, especially since Lane beating Aiga was so obvious.

They probably want Valt beating Lui to be super satisfying.
1. the aiga vs lean part wasn't the main issue here it's the episode as a whole like they came to aiga house then battle hikaru then the cut it off in just in a minute or less like what the hell they could at least slow the pace down if they want a wholesome scene between the brothers and aiga or remove it if it doesn't have plot relavance which it didn't 

2. If hiro morita planned the series to end in GT that means a lui and valt rematch wasn't even planned

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - g2_ - Jan. 03, 2021

(Jan. 03, 2021  1:04 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  12:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: There's no need for Aiga vs Lane to take place over 2 episodes, especially since Lane beating Aiga was so obvious.

They probably want Valt beating Lui to be super satisfying.
1. the aiga vs lean part wasn't the main issue here it's the episode as a whole like they came to aiga house then battle hikaru then the cut it off in just in a minute or less like what the hell they could at least slow the pace down if they want a wholesome scene between the brothers and aiga or remove it if it doesn't have plot relavance which it didn't 

2. If hiro morita planned the series to end in GT that means a lui and valt rematch wasn't even planned
Well Hiro Morita is not the only guy working on the anime.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 04, 2021

Why do people think the anime would be releasing in April? This isn't to bash them or anything, I'm just confused. They've only once in the history of Burst released an anime the month the first products release, its always a month after. The first products release in April, making the anime release in May, no? As for Burst season 1 the first season is always different in the regard that they release the prototype system first before the finalized one, so release dates are thrown off. After that, its been an unbreakable pattern of releasing a month after the first product release. I've listed proof below. Why would they change this exactly?

B-73 Starter God Valkyrie.6V.Rb March 18, 2017
Beyblade Burst Evolution, known in Japan as Beyblade Burst God (ベイブレードバースト神, Beiburēdo Bāsuto Kami (Goddo)), is the second season of the Beyblade Burst anime, and the ninth season of the Beyblade anime overall. The season began airing on TV Tokyo on April 3, 2017

B-104 Starter Winning Valkyrie.12.Vl March 17, 2018
Beyblade Burst Turbo, known in Japan as Beyblade Burst Super Z (ベイブレードバースト 超ゼツ, Beiburēdo Bāsuto Chō Zetsu), is the third season of the Beyblade Burst, and the tenth season of the Beyblade anime overall. The season began airing on April 2, 2018

B-133 DX Starter Ace Dragon.St.Ch 斬 March 16, 2019
Beyblade Burst Rise, also known as Beyblade Burst GT (ベイブレードバーストGT(ガチ), Beiburēdo Bāsuto Gachi; Lit: Beyblade Burst Gachi) in Japan, is the fourth season of the Beyblade Burst anime, and the eleventh season of the Beyblade anime overall. This season is an internet streaming only anime, with episodes uploaded on the CoroCoro and Takara Tomy Channels on YouTube every Friday at 4:00pm JST starting April 5, 2019

B-159 Booster Super Hyperion.Xc 1A March 28, 2020
Beyblade Burst Surge, also known as Beyblade Burst Superking (ベイブレードバースト超王, Beiburēdo Bāsuto Supākingu) in Japan, is the fifth season of the Beyblade Burst anime, and the twelfth season of the Beyblade anime overall. The season began airing in Japan on April 3rd, 2020

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 04, 2021

Eclipse Force they've been doing a lot of things differently and kinda throwing us off with the sparking release patterns, who's to say they won't do it again with S6

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 04, 2021

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Eclipse Force they've been doing a lot of things differently and kinda throwing us off with sparking releases patterns, who's to say they won't do it again with S6

The reason Surge release patterns were wonky that one time was because of COVID-19, not an intended decision.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Jan. 04, 2021

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Why do people think the anime would be releasing in April? This isn't to bash them or anything, I'm just confused. They've only once in the history of Burst released an anime the month the first products release, its always a month after. 
I have to disagree The wait isn't always a month wait.

In god we have a 2 weeks 2 day wait
In ChoZ we have a 2 weeks 2 day wait
In GT we have a 2 weeks 6 days wait
In Sparking we have 6 days of a wait

As we can see it's either 1-2 weeks gap pattern which is a half of a month or they could rubbed it on our face and make it like a 3 months wait

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Jan. 04, 2021

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Eclipse Force they've been doing a lot of things differently and kinda throwing us off with sparking releases patterns, who's to say they won't do it again with S6

EXACTLY, this is an excellent point and something that should heavily been taken into consideration. Release patterns, release types and the general amount of release have all differed in sparking. August had no booster, most of the starter releases are now boosters whereas there are barely any starters, the main antagonist bey (Lucifer) released in November instead of January/February. It’s pretty clear that things are vastly different and can definitely be different for the next season.

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:50 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Why do people think the anime would be releasing in April? This isn't to bash them or anything, I'm just confused. They've only once in the history of Burst released an anime the month the first products release, its always a month after. 
I have to disagree The wait isn't always a month wait.

As we can see it's either 1-2 weeks gap which is a half of a month

Yes, waiting about 2 weeks takes them to the next month, where then they release the anime. I didn't mean an entire month, I just meant the wait lasts until the next month arrives.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 04, 2021

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:49 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

The reason Surge release patterns were wonky that one time was because of COVID-19, not an intended decision.
Covid is still going to be a thing during this. Not seeing it going away anytime soon.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Jan. 04, 2021

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:50 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I have to disagree The wait isn't always a month wait.

As we can see it's either 1-2 weeks gap which is a half of a month

Yes, waiting about 2 weeks takes them to the next month, where then they release the anime. I didn't mean an entire month, I just meant the wait lasts until the next month arrives.

At this point it’s become quite clear that nothing is completely set in stone. We can and should be prepared expect anything.

I could say COVID-19 will be going on for another 2 years and Beyblade Burst Season 6 will debut in December.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - NamanSpryzen - Jan. 04, 2021

(Nov. 12, 2020  3:19 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If they do a Season 6 i hope they bring back peeps like Daina, Wakiya, Xander, etc

Yup. It would be AWESOME, to bring the Burst OG characters.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Jan. 04, 2021

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:50 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

They could also release the anime before the beys anything it's a possibility right now bc TT have been destroying the usual pattern in sparking

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:57 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I could say COVID-19 will be going on for another 2 years and Beyblade Burst Season 6 will debut in December.

I can't tell if you're joking but i don't think they would make us wait that long.

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:59 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:57 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I could say COVID-19 will be going on for another 2 years and Beyblade Burst Season 6 will debut in December.

I can't tell if you're joking but i don't think they would make us wait that long.

They wouldn’t, there are certain things that are prioritized over others. Money is their main priority and it’s followed closely by safety.

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yes, waiting about 2 weeks takes them to the next month, where then they release the anime. I didn't mean an entire month, I just meant the wait lasts until the next month arrives.

At this point it’s become quite clear that nothing is completely set in stone. We can and should be prepared expect anything.

The main antagonist bey thing only happened once and Dread Phoenix was a filler bey to pad out time by making a Phi vs Hyde battle and making Phi more "spooky". the amount of starters isn't a concerning thing at all, it can be explained. The purpose of starters is to include a launcher and they were selling launchers separately because they're a special occasion. Boom, problem solved.

(Jan. 04, 2021  1:59 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:57 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I could say COVID-19 will be going on for another 2 years and Beyblade Burst Season 6 will debut in December.

It is called sarcasm my friend. Also you missed the point. I said I could say that.

(Jan. 04, 2021  2:01 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  1:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote: At this point it’s become quite clear that nothing is completely set in stone. We can and should be prepared expect anything.

The main antagonist bey thing only happened once and Dread Phoenix was a filler bey to pad out time by making a Phi vs Hyde battle and making Phi more "spooky". the amount of starters isn't a concerning thing at all, it can be explained. The purpose of starters is to include a launcher and they were selling launchers separately because they're a special occasion. Boom, problem solved.

The main antagonist bey being released in November as opposed to February or January is a recent thing and is proof that COMMON staples can change it also had nothing to do with the anime apart from making more money. The amount of starters decreasing is still a change nonetheless and proves the point that nothing is set in stone. The beys and anime both getting released in April is a complete possibility and makes total sense although I think it will still be March for the anime. Btw, the real reason why they stopped making starters was because their crappy launchers were unpopular but my point ultimately stands that any and every anime/release pattern can end up getting changed by any type of disturbance.

(Jan. 04, 2021  2:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  2:01 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The main antagonist bey thing only happened once and Dread Phoenix was a filler bey to pad out time by making a Phi vs Hyde battle and making Phi more "spooky". the amount of starters isn't a concerning thing at all, it can be explained. The purpose of starters is to include a launcher and they were selling launchers separately because they're a special occasion. Boom, problem solved.

The main antagonist bey being released in November as opposed to February or January is a recent thing and is proof that COMMON staples can change it also had nothing to do with the anime apart from making more money. The amount of starters decreasing is still a change nonetheless and proves the point that nothing is set in stone. The beys and anime both getting released in April is a complete possibility and makes total sense although I think it will still be March for the anime. Btw, the real reason why they stopped making starters was because their crappy launchers were unpopular but my point ultimately stands that any and every anime/release pattern can end up getting changed by any type of disturbance.

Dread Phoenix came out  that late in a last ditch effort to get your money, every other boss bey before that was December. I also already explained why the starters are vanishing, and even if you wanna keep on pretending like my argument doesn't exist the amount of starters being so low is what we call an isolated incident, a thing thats happened once and there's no proof of it happening again. Also the anime releasing in March is quite literally the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I don't wanna be mean, but c'mon dude. The first product release of the new Season isn't even until April my man.

(Jan. 04, 2021  2:27 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  2:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The main antagonist bey being released in November as opposed to February or January is a recent thing and is proof that COMMON staples can change it also had nothing to do with the anime apart from making more money. The amount of starters decreasing is still a change nonetheless and proves the point that nothing is set in stone. The beys and anime both getting released in April is a complete possibility and makes total sense although I think it will still be March for the anime. Btw, the real reason why they stopped making starters was because their crappy launchers were unpopular but my point ultimately stands that any and every anime/release pattern can end up getting changed by any type of disturbance.

Dread Phoenix came out  that late in a last ditch effort to get your money, every other boss bey before that was December. I also already explained why the starters are vanishing, and even if you wanna keep on pretending like my argument doesn't exist the amount of starters being so low is what we call an isolated incident, a thing thats happened once and there's no proof of it happening again. Also the anime releasing in March is quite literally the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I don't wanna be mean, but c'mon dude. The first product release of the new Season isn't even until April my man.

Last ditch effort to get money huh? I assume that’s why Big Bang Genesis came out in January as well and besides, it wasn’t a last ditch effort since every season has a final antagonist bey, it was going to happen anyways. Sure, before that final antagonist beys came out in December but that only proves the point that things change. Your argument about starters vanishing is incorrect and as I said, the true reason for lack of starters is the fact that proto launchers suck and are universally hated and unpopular, Marutti even said so. Why do you think the July starter, the one starter that always has a good launcher is the only one that is kept? The point is that changes are always occurring so the anime releasing in March or April is a complete possibility. The point your trying to prove is that the anime releasing is releasing in April but it’s clearly evident that both release and anime changes are consistent and can be effected be even the smallest things.

(Jan. 04, 2021  2:36 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  2:27 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dread Phoenix came out  that late in a last ditch effort to get your money, every other boss bey before that was December. I also already explained why the starters are vanishing, and even if you wanna keep on pretending like my argument doesn't exist the amount of starters being so low is what we call an isolated incident, a thing thats happened once and there's no proof of it happening again. Also the anime releasing in March is quite literally the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I don't wanna be mean, but c'mon dude. The first product release of the new Season isn't even until April my man.

Last ditch effort to get money huh? I assume that’s why Big Bang Genesis came out in January as well. Sure, every final boss bey before that was December but tbh at only proves the point that things change. Your argument about starters vanishing is incorrect and as I said, the true reason for lack of starters is the fact that proto launchers suck and are universally hated and unpopular, Marutti even said so. Why do you think the July starter, the one starter that always has a good launcher is the only one that is kept? The point is that changes are always occurring so the anime releasing in March is a complete possibility.

Dread was a last ditch effort to get money, its not even in the manga. Eclipse was featured in the manga but can also be seen as a way to empty your wallet. The reason why? Releasing a starter just for one small new part that 1-2 beys can use is stupid and dumb. Just release it as a add on attachment. Common sense. Also I like how you completely ignored my argument as to why releasing the any in March is dumb idiot decision. I'll add more onto it actually.

The first products for the series are not even out yet, and the last products for Surge have just released. That's not good for marketing. If you wanna market good you have to have a thing ang another thing to accompany it. Not only that but it would get overshadowed by the final Surge product, or the other way around. That's just a terrible business decision, nothing else to it.

(Jan. 04, 2021  2:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  2:36 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Last ditch effort to get money huh? I assume that’s why Big Bang Genesis came out in January as well. Sure, every final boss bey before that was December but tbh at only proves the point that things change. Your argument about starters vanishing is incorrect and as I said, the true reason for lack of starters is the fact that proto launchers suck and are universally hated and unpopular, Marutti even said so. Why do you think the July starter, the one starter that always has a good launcher is the only one that is kept? The point is that changes are always occurring so the anime releasing in March is a complete possibility.

Dread was a last ditch effort to get money, its not even in the manga. Eclipse was featured in the manga but can also be seen as a way to empty your wallet. The reason why? Releasing a starter just for one small new part that 1-2 beys can use is stupid and dumb. Just release it as a add on attachment. Common sense. Also I like how you completely ignored my argument as to why releasing the any in March is dumb idiot decision. I'll add more onto it actually.

The first products for the series are not even out yet, and the last products for Surge have just released. That's not good for marketing. If you wanna market good you have to have a thing ang another thing to accompany it. Not only that but it would get overshadowed by the final Surge product, or the other way around. That's just a terrible business decision, nothing else to it.

I actually meant to say that I thought it was releasing in April but nonetheless a final boss bey realeasing each season is inevitable regardless of the manga. Starters weren’t abolished becuase of the lack of new parts or add ons or anything like that. It was solely becuase of launchers. The just starter that has a proper launcher and is the only one to do so is still perfectly in tact.

(Jan. 04, 2021  2:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  2:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dread was a last ditch effort to get money, its not even in the manga. Eclipse was featured in the manga but can also be seen as a way to empty your wallet. The reason why? Releasing a starter just for one small new part that 1-2 beys can use is stupid and dumb. Just release it as a add on attachment. Common sense. Also I like how you completely ignored my argument as to why releasing the any in March is dumb idiot decision. I'll add more onto it actually.

I actually meant to say that I thought it was releasing in April but nonetheless a final boss bey releasing each season is inevitable regardless of the manga. Starters weren’t abolished because of the lack of new parts or add ones or anything like that. It was solely because of launchers.

A final boss bey releasing near the end of the year is a thing that happens, doesn't mean final bosses can't be cash grabs that have no purpose in existenting other than to get more money. What I'm saying is that them releasing in January and February is a trend that's only common with the cash grab ones.

(Jan. 04, 2021  2:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  2:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I actually meant to say that I thought it was releasing in April but nonetheless a final boss bey releasing each season is inevitable regardless of the manga. Starters weren’t abolished because of the lack of new parts or add ones or anything like that. It was solely because of launchers.

A final boss bey releasing near the end of the year is a thing that happens, doesn't mean final bosses can't be cash grabs that have no purpose in existenting.

Everything is a cash grab, that’s the reason why the products exist. Dead Phoenix isn’t improvised, it was certain.