World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 02, 2021

(Jan. 02, 2021  11:41 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  11:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: We don't get leaks, we get official Corocoro info a month before product and manga releases. According to the credible leaker Season 6 will have its first release in APRIL, a month later than usual. Meaning info in March and anime is May.
The 52 episode will be in nineteenth in March, so the new info is still in March, but anime on twenty sixth.

No the first release is in April.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Jan. 02, 2021

(Jan. 02, 2021  3:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  11:41 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The 52 episode will be in nineteenth in March, so the new info is still in March, but anime on twenty sixth.

No the first release is in April.
Theoretically they should release the 1st episode on 26th march or 2 April if they delay it 1 week or 9 April if they delay it 2 week (to release it after the product release)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 02, 2021

(Jan. 02, 2021  4:03 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  3:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: No the first release is in April.
Theoretically they should release the 1st episode on 26th march or 2 April if they delay it 1 week or 9 April if they delay it 2 week (to release it after the product release)

They always wait a month after product release so yeah.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 02, 2021

Valt would still own Valkyrie but what would happen if they pulled the Kiyama Case where apparently Valt and some other blader own Valkyrie.
I see where the son theories come from lol. Iknow that in OG in the final manga chapter Tyson had a son named Makoto and Kai had a son name Goh.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Jan. 02, 2021

(Jan. 02, 2021  5:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt would still own Valkyrie but what would happen if they pulled the Kiyama Case where apparently Valt and some other blader own Valkyrie.
I  see where the son theories come from lol. Iknow that in OG in the final manga chapter Tyson had a son named Makoto and Kai had a son name Goh.

To be honest I can’t speak for others but I didn’t really base my theory upon that. I legitimately just thought a fresh start would be good.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 02, 2021

I do think there is a chance Valt could have a succesor but at the same time I feel like he would be the only returning legend

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 02, 2021

When will the new Bey name appear, the next season not said have legends reveal

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - BeybladeFanOff - Jan. 02, 2021

(Jan. 02, 2021  5:29 PM)Dasmind Wrote: When will the new Bey name appear, the next season not said have legends reveal

One word : WAIT.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - TitanDragon - Jan. 02, 2021

What type of launchers will be used? Are we going to get a new type? Are we going to see beylogger types return? What’s the expectations looking like?

(Jan. 02, 2021  8:14 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: What type of launchers will be used? Are we going to get a new type? Are we going to see beylogger types return? What’s the expectations looking like?

BeyCloud is shutting down meaning no more Beyloggers. This eliminates the use for the top of normal launchers, so we’ll probably get a new type with sometching on the top like the spark mechanism.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - BeybladeFanOff - Jan. 02, 2021

(Jan. 02, 2021  8:14 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: What type of launchers will be used? Are we going to get a new type? Are we going to see beylogger types return? What’s the expectations looking like?

End of BeyCloud in 2021 so not new BeyLogger.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 03, 2021

(Jan. 02, 2021  8:02 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  5:29 PM)Dasmind Wrote: When will the new Bey name appear, the next season not said have legends reveal

One word : WAIT.
Hope will appear in February, because no legends leaks out.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 03, 2021

(Jan. 03, 2021  2:57 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  8:02 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: One word : WAIT.

Stop typing words and chill for a bit.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Legend27 - Jan. 03, 2021

When is s6 coming out

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - g2_ - Jan. 03, 2021

(Jan. 03, 2021  2:57 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  8:02 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: One word : WAIT.
Hopefully, the legends are coming back.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - BeybladeFanOff - Jan. 03, 2021

(Jan. 03, 2021  5:51 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: When is s6 coming out

April but not confirmed and I’ll say it for the last time : be patient, don’t up a thread each minutes with « when the season 6 or when the new RB is coming out », we don’t work with Takara so we can’t say anything.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 03, 2021

(Jan. 03, 2021  5:56 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:57 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Hope will appear in February, because no legends leaks out.
Hopefully, the legends are coming back.
The legend Twittering campaign only in season 5

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - g2_ - Jan. 03, 2021

(Jan. 03, 2021  6:27 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  5:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: Hopefully, the legends are coming back.
The legend Twittering campaign only in season 5

I doubt that season 6 is gonna have all of the characters replaced. They've tried it with Rise and it failed badly. They brought the legends for a reason. Why would they try again?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Jan. 03, 2021

(Jan. 03, 2021  6:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

April but not confirmed and I’ll say it for the last time : be patient, don’t up a thread each minutes with « when the season 6 or when the new RB is coming out », we don’t work with Takara so we can’t say anything.
I doubt that they reveal anything on the February RBV because sparking last release is on march

(Jan. 03, 2021  7:21 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  6:27 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The legend Twittering campaign only in season 5

I doubt that season 6 is gonna have all of the characters replaced. They've tried it with Rise and it failed badly. They brought the legends for a reason. Why would they try again?
Well Rise or GT if it has followed the manga from the very beginning it would felt much more better the reason why drum felt so weak in the series it's because they cut off most of the important ex drum going to school not getting friends, drum making ace dragon ect and for me personally sparking felt like the last ride for valt shu free lui ect..

(Jan. 03, 2021  7:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  6:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: April but not confirmed and I’ll say it for the last time : be patient, don’t up a thread each minutes with « when the season 6 or when the new RB is coming out », we don’t work with Takara so we can’t say anything.
I doubt that they reveal anything on the February RBV because sparking last release is on march

(Jan. 03, 2021  7:21 AM)g2_ Wrote: I doubt that season 6 is gonna have all of the characters replaced. They've tried it with Rise and it failed badly. They brought the legends for a reason. Why would they try again?
Well Rise or GT if it has followed the manga from the very beginning it would felt much more better the reason why drum felt so weak in the series it's because they cut off most of the important ex drum going to school not getting friends, drum making ace dragon ect and for me personally sparking felt like the last ride for valt shu free lui ect..
I doubt they would let Lui go, without losing to Valt.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Jan. 03, 2021

(Jan. 03, 2021  7:21 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  6:27 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The legend Twittering campaign only in season 5

Based on what I’ve seen, Rise didn’t fail because of its lack of new characters but rather it’s generally poorly written fast paced arcs, resuse of many existing motifs and inconsistencies within the plot.

(Jan. 03, 2021  10:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  7:21 AM)g2_ Wrote: I doubt that season 6 is gonna have all of the characters replaced. They've tried it with Rise and it failed badly. They brought the legends for a reason. Why would they try again?

Based on what I’ve seen, Rise didn’t fail because of its lack of new characters but rather it’s generally poorly written fast paced arcs, resuse of many existing motifs and inconsistencies within the plot.
Fast pace? It was slow as hell. Arthur vs Drum, Drum vs Gwyn, and Arthur vs Delta all took place over 6 episodes. The biggest is that each episode felt like half an episode. While the Sparking episodes, are much better paced.

(Jan. 03, 2021  6:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

So it will be another hard time to learn waiting for new season beyblade names, yeah.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Jan. 03, 2021

(Jan. 03, 2021  9:40 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  7:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
I doubt they would let Lui go, without losing to Valt.
GT was planned by hiro morita to be the last season on his first plan according to marutti so valt not beating lui is definitely not need for them

(Jan. 03, 2021  10:39 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  10:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Episode 30 and 28 of sparking wants to know your location, both of them has a horrible pace I don't even feel bad for hyperion and helios breaking as much as dragon or diabolos breaking and episode 28 is just the definition of RUSHED

(Jan. 03, 2021  11:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  9:40 AM)g2_ Wrote: I doubt they would let Lui go, without losing to Valt.
GT was planned by hiro morita to be the last season on his first plan according to marutti so valt not beating lui is definitely not need for them

(Jan. 03, 2021  10:39 AM)g2_ Wrote:
Episode 30 and 28 of sparking wants to know your location, both of them has a horrible pace I don't even feel bad for hyperion and helios breaking as much as dragon or diabolos breaking and episode 28 is just the definition of RUSHED
Lane Valhalla break beyblades like Phi , Arthur.