World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 01, 2021

Next legend will be Wakia.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 01, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  5:12 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  4:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If we're getting another Spriggan i hope Shu doesn't use it. I could care less if Valt returns, sure he may be a pretty relevant character but the spotlight/focus isnt exactly on him anymore hence why I said he could return as a support character.
He is the main character in the whole series, so every season will have Valkyrie.

He was in S1/God, but became a bit of a side character later on. I will admit Sparking Valt has had a lot more screen time than he did in GT.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - BladerGem - Jan. 01, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  5:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  5:12 AM)Dasmind Wrote: He is the main character in the whole series, so every season will have Valkyrie.

He was in S1/God, but became a bit of a side character later on. I will admit Sparking Valt has had a lot more screen time than he did in GT.

To be fair, Slash Valkyrie wasn't very good, so maybe it's for the best?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - KnightPro - Jan. 01, 2021

I honestly would not mind Valkyrie being passed on to someone else, I don't know how everyone else would feel but i feel like it would be cool

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Jan. 01, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  5:47 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I honestly would not mind Valkyrie being passed on to someone else, I don't know how everyone else would feel but i feel like it would be cool

I would totally be down for that. All I would really want would be an explanation as to how the new character acquired it or why they use it. Just to enforce some continuity.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Sparking blader - Jan. 01, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  5:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  5:47 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I honestly would not mind Valkyrie being passed on to someone else, I don't know how everyone else would feel but i feel like it would be cool

I would totally be down for that. All I would really want would be an explanation as to how the new character acquired it or why they use it. Just to enforce some continuity.

Perhaps some random new protag who gained valts respect or perhaps his own son getting valkyrie

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 01, 2021

Ok too much Son's theory lol. I think a succesor for Valt would be cool too see

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 01, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  6:51 AM)Sparking blader Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  5:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I would totally be down for that. All I would really want would be an explanation as to how the new character acquired it or why they use it. Just to enforce some continuity.

Perhaps some random new protag who gained valts respect or perhaps his own son getting valkyrie

Valt’s son (if it happens) would probably not have Valkyrie.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - BladerGem - Jan. 01, 2021

I mean, Valt does have a younger brother and sister who we haven't really seen since... God, I believe?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - LOL-y Rancher - Jan. 01, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  7:43 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

I mean, Valt does have a younger brother and sister who we haven't really seen since... God, I believe?

They've both appeared in Cho-Z as well, and honestly I do find it so weird that neither of them have appeared in Sparking, nor have they ever been mentioned at all despite being Valt's family. They didn't appear in GT either, but Valt didn't get much screen time anyway.

But honestly, as interesting as it would be to have Valt pass on his Valkyrie to one of his siblings, it's very unlikely. Tokonatsu wields Screw Trident (a bey I'd love to see get an upgrade TBH) so that leaves Nika, who hasn't really done anything in the series and was pretty useless.

Though it would be cool to see Tokonatsu as the next main character (as well as the first Stamina-Type main protagonist), with his own set of friends and new characters. I could see him trying to live up to his brother's legacy, though that would require Valt getting more focus again and well, I think the series may need a break from Valt haha.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 01, 2021

Just hope that season will be more characters, no new character reused bey like Lodin,less legend, and have place motif beyblades.
Hope no new beys will not appear in anime and just sell it in the toy shop.
Hope no only appear in mega characters like Daina or Delta.
Please back to 30 minutes.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 01, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  7:58 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  7:43 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I mean, Valt does have a younger brother and sister who we haven't really seen since... God, I believe?

They've both appeared in Cho-Z as well, and honestly I do find it so weird that neither of them have appeared in Sparking, nor have they ever been mentioned at all despite being Valt's family. They didn't appear in GT either, but Valt didn't get much screen time anyway.

But honestly, as interesting as it would be to have Valt pass on his Valkyrie to one of his siblings, it's very unlikely. Tokonatsu wields Screw Trident (a bey I'd love to see get an upgrade TBH) so that leaves Nika, who hasn't really done anything in the series and was pretty useless.

Though it would be cool to see Tokonatsu as the next main character (as well as the first Stamina-Type main protagonist), with his own set of friends and new characters. I could see him trying to live up to his brother's legacy, though that would require Valt getting more focus again and well, I think the series may need a break from Valt haha.

Hey, being a BeyTrainer is a very important job.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - KnightPro - Jan. 01, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  7:58 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  7:43 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I mean, Valt does have a younger brother and sister who we haven't really seen since... God, I believe?

Tbh it would be cool to see a stamina type main bey but how would that work? I want it really bad but I assume we only have Attack / Balance main types because they are fast moving in the stadium and resemble ''power''

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Jan. 01, 2021

I need sum Metal Saga vibes

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - LOL-y Rancher - Jan. 01, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  3:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hey, being a BeyTrainer is a very important job.

It is an important job, no denying that. Except Nika rarely, if ever, trained anyone. The most she did was use her tablet to analyse new beys in Cho-Z/Turbo but even that only happened occasionally, since Naru was the one providing exposition for that season haha.

(Jan. 01, 2021  5:41 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Tbh it would be cool to see a stamina type main bey but how would that work? I want it really bad but I assume we only have Attack / Balance main types because they are fast moving in the stadium and resemble ''power''

I'm really not sure honestly, other than simply make the Stamina-Type a bit more aggressive than your average one. Like how Geist Fafnir has some elements of attack to its stamina, though with a different gimmick of course. All I can say is that if an evolution of Trident was a thing, maintained its gimmick and they had Tokonatsu be the protagonist (which is unlikely), then have him use his the Trident gimmick in a more offensive way like using it as a sort of rebound attack (kind of like Valkyrie, which makes sense since they're brothers) and giving it a Stamina Driver that can move around more actively (though that's more Balance-Type).

And I agree with you, I also think that's one of the main reasons why Attack-Types are commonly used for the main protagonists. It's an action toy-based anime after all, so having an really aggressively-designed looking bey with a lot of speed and power works the best with a series like Beyblade and provides the really epic battles whenever the main characters battle someone. Well that, and because they probably want to promote a lot of attack (which itself required a lot of strategy) so the audience don't always rely on just outspinning opponents.

That and because the main characters being mostly hot-headed, excitable people with a burning spirit would probably need to have an Attack-Type bey to reflect on their personalities (though there are exceptions).

Aiga and Hikaru were also hot-headed protagonists too despite wielding Balance-Type beys, but Aiga had that evil resonance that showed a darker side to his otherwise wild personality and had to learn to ground himself as part of his development, and go on the defensive instead of the offensive all the time. As for Hikaru, he was the calmest of the Burst protagonists in his debut season, having a good balance of brain and power.

(Jan. 01, 2021  8:44 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  3:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hey, being a BeyTrainer is a very important job.

It is an important job, no denying that. Except Nika rarely, if ever, trained anyone. The most she did was use her tablet to analyse new beys in Cho-Z/Turbo but even that only happened occasionally, since Naru was the one providing exposition for that season haha.

(Jan. 01, 2021  5:41 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Tbh it would be cool to see a stamina type main bey but how would that work? I want it really bad but I assume we only have Attack / Balance main types because they are fast moving in the stadium and resemble ''power''

I'm really not sure honestly, other than simply make the Stamina-Type a bit more aggressive than your average one. Like how Geist Fafnir has some elements of attack to its stamina, though with a different gimmick of course. All I can say is that if an evolution of Trident was a thing, maintained its gimmick and they had Tokonatsu be the protagonist (which is unlikely), then have him use his the Trident gimmick in a more offensive way like using it as a sort of rebound attack (kind of like Valkyrie, which makes sense since they're brothers) and giving it a Stamina Driver that can move around more actively (though that's more Balance-Type).

And I agree with you, I also think that's one of the main reasons why Attack-Types are commonly used for the main protagonists. It's an action toy-based anime after all, so having an really aggressively-designed looking bey with a lot of speed and power works the best with a series like Beyblade and provides the really epic battles whenever the main characters battle someone. Well that, and because they probably want to promote a lot of attack (which itself required a lot of strategy) so the audience don't always rely on just outspinning opponents.

That and because the main characters being mostly hot-headed, excitable people with a burning spirit would probably need to have an Attack-Type bey to reflect on their personalities (though there are exceptions).

Aiga and Hikaru were also hot-headed protagonists too despite wielding Balance-Type beys, but Aiga had that evil resonance that showed a darker side to his otherwise wild personality and had to learn to ground himself as part of his development, and go on the defensive instead of the offensive all the time. As for Hikaru, he was the calmest of the Burst protagonists in his debut season, having a good balance of brain and power.

All a BeyTrainer is supposed to do is analyze beys tho.

(Jan. 01, 2021  8:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  8:44 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: It is an important job, no denying that. Except Nika rarely, if ever, trained anyone. The most she did was use her tablet to analyse new beys in Cho-Z/Turbo but even that only happened occasionally, since Naru was the one providing exposition for that season haha.

All a BeyTrainer is supposed to do is analyze beys tho.

Fair enough, but even then Nika didn't analyse beys that often in Cho-Z. I think Naru has done it more often from memory and fills the role a bit more.

To be fair, Nika does help Fubuki a bit more often than Naru does so I guess there's that. But eh... I still never cared for her character, she was just there.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 01, 2021

I would actually like to see Nika return with her own bey. (that is if Moritas editors get over themselves and actually allow it, i mean its his creation)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - TitanDragon - Jan. 01, 2021

I’m hearing rumors that season 6 is Beyblade Burst Xtreme. Character is Owen Oshikin. Beyblade is Omega Orion. Now at first I thought it was fake. But now I’m not sure where I stand. The “leaked information” is apparently manga strips but it isn’t convincing enough and it looked like someone was photoshopping to make the design but it’s being reported all over the place. Is there any proof that it could have been in the recent issue or the next? Or is it as I said fan art?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 01, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  10:51 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I’m hearing rumors that season 6 is Beyblade Burst Xtreme. Character is Owen Oshikin. Beyblade is Omega Orion. Now at first I thought it was fake. But now I’m not sure where I stand. The “leaked information” is apparently manga strips but it isn’t convincing enough and it looked like someone was photoshopping to make the design but it’s being reported all over the place. Is there any proof that it could have been in the recent issue or the next? Or is it as I said fan art?

It’s been proven to be fake.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - TitanDragon - Jan. 01, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  10:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  10:51 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I’m hearing rumors that season 6 is Beyblade Burst Xtreme. Character is Owen Oshikin. Beyblade is Omega Orion. Now at first I thought it was fake. But now I’m not sure where I stand. The “leaked information” is apparently manga strips but it isn’t convincing enough and it looked like someone was photoshopping to make the design but it’s being reported all over the place. Is there any proof that it could have been in the recent issue or the next? Or is it as I said fan art?

That’s what I thought.

(Jan. 01, 2021  10:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

That’s what I thought. I also know that we’re months away from the typical leaks

(Jan. 01, 2021  10:56 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  10:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s been proven to be fake.

That’s what I thought.

(Jan. 01, 2021  10:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s been proven to be fake.

That’s what I thought. I also know that we’re months away from the typical leaks

Yeah I don't think we get new series info until sometime in February, i could be wrong there tho

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Valtryek Aoi - Jan. 01, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  11:23 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  10:56 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: That’s what I thought.

Yeah I don't think we get new series leaks until sometime in February, i could be wrong there tho

You could be right there tho

(Jan. 01, 2021  11:23 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  10:56 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: That’s what I thought.

Yeah I don't think we get new series leaks until sometime in February, i could be wrong there tho

We don't get leaks, we get official Corocoro info a month before product and manga releases. According to the credible leaker Season 6 will have its first release in APRIL, a month later than usual. Meaning info in March and anime is May.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 02, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  11:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  11:23 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Yeah I don't think we get new series leaks until sometime in February, i could be wrong there tho

We don't get leaks, we get official Corocoro info a month before product and manga releases. According to the credible leaker Season 6 will have its first release in APRIL, a month later than usual. Meaning info in March and anime is May.
The 52 episode will be in nineteenth in March, so the new info is still in March, but anime on twenty sixth.