World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Dec. 31, 2020

Anyways we need to wait three torturing months

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - g2_ - Dec. 31, 2020

Honestly, I want 1 last season with the legends. They literally just came back, why get rid of them again? Shu is a great character, and you can easily make a new plot for him.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Dec. 31, 2020

(Dec. 31, 2020  3:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, I want 1 last season with the legends. They literally just came back, why get rid of them again? Shu is a great character, and you can easily make a new plot for him.

What can they do with the legends that they haven’t already done and wouldn’t be a waste of time though? Also, having Shu in the spotlight again? Idk man.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - g2_ - Dec. 31, 2020

(Dec. 31, 2020  3:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  3:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, I want 1 last season with the legends. They literally just came back, why get rid of them again? Shu is a great character, and you can easily make a new plot for him.

What can they do with the legends that they haven’t already done and wouldn’t be a waste of time though? Also, having Shu in the spotlight again? Idk man.
They can bring Ashtym back, and have him wanting revenge.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 31, 2020

(Dec. 31, 2020  3:45 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  3:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote: What can they do with the legends that they haven’t already done and wouldn’t be a waste of time though? Also, having Shu in the spotlight again? Idk man.

What for? What incentive does he have and who would he do it on?

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Dec. 31, 2020

(Dec. 31, 2020  3:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote: What can they do with the legends that they haven’t already done and wouldn’t be a waste of time though? Also, having Shu in the spotlight again? Idk man.
He become good

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 31, 2020

(Dec. 31, 2020  3:53 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  3:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: They can bring Ashtym back, and have him wanting revenge.
He become good

There’s nothing confirming that, all he did was stop his illegal experiments (which somehow isn’t illegal?)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Dec. 31, 2020

His arc has been resolved in the manga so there's 0 need to make him return

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Dec. 31, 2020

As people have said, it appears that he has been stopped. I like the idea and think that it COULD possibly work if they reveal that the whole dark resonance Phi thing and Arthur takeover thing were both orchestrated by him as means of discovering a bigger power amongst beyblade but with half time episodes that wouldn’t exactly work.

(Dec. 31, 2020  4:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  3:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: They can bring Ashtym back, and have him wanting revenge.

As people have said, it appears that he has been stopped. I like the idea and think that it COULD possibly work if they reveal that the whole dark resonance Phi thing and Arthur takeover thing were both orchestrated by him as means of discovering a bigger power amongst beyblade but with half time episodes that wouldn’t exactly work.

Now that’s some Doji tier manipulation.

(Dec. 31, 2020  3:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

What for? What incentive does he have and who would he do it on?
He can make a team with Phi, Arthur, and Lane.

(Dec. 31, 2020  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  3:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What for? What incentive does he have and who would he do it on?
He admit he loose to valt

(Dec. 31, 2020  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  3:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What for? What incentive does he have and who would he do it on?

Phi is a legend though. As for Arthur there would have to be something for him and Lane well we’ll have to see if he’ll se the light (yes that’s a Yugioh gx refrence)

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Limetka - Dec. 31, 2020

Nevermind I saw the other picture. That must be fake (or that's what I want to believe). It really is just a Valt reskin..

The bey looks really nice though.

(Dec. 31, 2020  4:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: He can make a team with Phi, Arthur, and Lane.

Phi is a legend though. As for Arthur there would have to be something for him and Lane well we’ll have to see if he’ll se the light (yes that’s a Yugioh gx refrence)
Maybe Ashtym recruits a new villain.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - The Blacknight - Dec. 31, 2020

(Dec. 31, 2020  4:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote: As people have said, it appears that he has been stopped. I like the idea and think that it COULD possibly work if they reveal that the whole dark resonance Phi thing and Arthur takeover thing were both orchestrated by him as means of discovering a bigger power amongst beyblade but with half time episodes that wouldn’t exactly work.

Now that’s some Doji tier manipulation.

Madara: I've been planning this for soooo long!
Ashtem: It took you that long to execute a master plan? I have a multi-million dollar corporation, state of the art technology, hundreds of people under my thumb, and I'm barely 40.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Eclipse Force - Dec. 31, 2020

(Dec. 31, 2020  11:20 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Wdym?

There are ton of older characters within Corocoro and 18 year old fans to boot.

Granpa Danger is a only main character who isn't 6-12 years old in Corocoro now. I think

They don’t have to be main characters, there are older characters like Free that are popular.

(Dec. 31, 2020  10:31 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Wdym? 

I thought you weren’t opposed to the return of old characters.
I mean I only said Shu’s returns are justified in my eyes, I would prefer all new stuff.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - rainy days - Dec. 31, 2020

(Dec. 31, 2020  4:07 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
His arc has been resolved in the manga so there's 0 need to make him return

He did say that he would return though.

(Dec. 31, 2020  8:21 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:07 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: His arc has been resolved in the manga so there's 0 need to make him return

Well yeah but it could have just been a devious/clever send off. There’s not much else he could say and I don’t think he was going to be civil about it and just say “looks like you win, good day to you” after Valt foiled his ultimate plan, effectively costing him a lot of money alongside causing him to lose a number of allies in the form of potent bladers .

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - KnightPro - Dec. 31, 2020

I don't think we need legends back for another season they've overstayed their welcome and we've had the same type of beys each time ... theres no excitement anymore I wanna see new Gimmicks, new beys and new mechanics to this season. If it's just the same it's gonna make me more uninterested.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Jan. 01, 2021

(Dec. 31, 2020  8:21 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:07 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: His arc has been resolved in the manga so there's 0 need to make him return

It's only in the anime not manga

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 01, 2021

If we're getting another Spriggan i hope Shu doesn't use it. I could care less if Valt returns, sure he may be a pretty relevant character but the spotlight/focus isnt exactly on him anymore hence why I said he could return as a support character.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Jan. 01, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  4:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If we're getting another Spriggan i hope Shu doesn't use it. I could care less if Valt returns, sure he may be a pretty relevant character but the spotlight/focus isnt exactly on him anymore hence why I said he could return as a support character.
He is the main character in the whole series, so every season will have Valkyrie.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - BladerGem - Jan. 01, 2021

(Jan. 01, 2021  4:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If we're getting another Spriggan i hope Shu doesn't use it. I could care less if Valt returns, sure he may be a pretty relevant character but the spotlight/focus isnt exactly on him anymore hence why I said he could return as a support character.

I was fairly happy with the role they gave Shu this season. He's had enough of the spotlight, and the mentor role suits him quite well. It'd be interesting if he joined the WBBA to help educate bladers (young and old alike) about topics like Resonance, Flare, etc.

RE: Beyblade Burst Season 6 Speculation, Discussion, and News - EarthHelios - Jan. 01, 2021

Valt is far by the "most important blader" in burst. But I think they should focus on other legends beside Valt.